What's new

Indian HiCom's Car Attacked in Khulna

Idune may nevertheless be correct in calling this a false flag and that a bigger incident against the Indians may be planned inviting direct military intervention in support of Hasina. If this is the ultimate plan then it is extremely desperate ....

Do not you really think your assumption is based on nothing but a big zero? Can you tell us when did India attack Bangladesh in the past? Are they most stupid nation among all the stupid nations? Is it necessary for them attack? It may be true they intimidate us with a bigger force, but, certainly they cannot do as per your suggestion. Do you guys live in the 12th century world? Why do you worry even if they attack? Let them attack, the people will resist them, for sure.

No they will not attack. They will arm a certain section of the population and create an insurgency. They have done that before. In 1971 Bengali Indian Army soldiers posed as Mukti Bahini and did battle in East Pakistan. The same could happen again. What we are seeing today has never happened in the 42 years history of Bangladesh. Never has so many people been killed like in the last two months. The situation is unique. We should all be prepared for anything. If you say nothing will happen and we are left defenseless and unprepared then it will be the fault of people like you if something adverse does occur. And yes India has attacked us in Roumari and in Pilkhana and may have been behind the assassination of Ziaur Rahman. They also sponsored the Shanti Bahini and JMB. Each of these incidents constitutes an act of war ....

I couldn't care less if they were moududi, i was just saying that they are not extremists. Now do i see any harm done by the political party in Bangladesh. Now if you compare them to the harm done(corruption/frauds/terrorism) by AL, they are like little innocent angels.

Hindu hating is a crime now? Muslim hating sure is mainstream in the west. does that make them criminals as well? :lol: personally i have nothing against hindus, most Muslims don't. You won't see the guys in this forum act like barbarian to hindus in real. We may have something against specific people but its not because they are hindus for sure.

Hindu hating is not a crime, worshipping maududi is not a crime, considering non muslims second class citizens is not a crime. This is not a court of law, we do not discuss intolerance with a view of indicting them in a court of law, this is an internet forum.

Jamaat e islami are extremists or not is also not decided by your interaction with a few of them. Its an opinion, you may base it on your personal interaction with some of them, I'll base it on maududi's views, their open hindu hatred videos available on youtube, action of many of their people in 1971 and in early 2000 and the opinion of their victims - the hindus of BD.

Hindu hating is not a crime, worshipping maududi is not a crime, considering non muslims second class citizens is not a crime. This is not a court of law, we do not discuss intolerance with a view of indicting them in a court of law, this is an internet forum.

Jamaat e islami are extremists or not is also not decided by your interaction with a few of them. Its an opinion, you may base it on your personal interaction with some of them, I'll base it on maududi's views, their open hindu hatred videos available on youtube, action of many of their people in 1971 and in early 2000 and the opinion of their victims - the hindus of BD.

I saw many Muslim hating Indians. Indians must be extremists
-your logic

I know shibirs, some of the top dogs. They have nothing against Hindus. They are well educated and very open minded. Jamatis were not involved in any genocide until proven to be so lets leave the blind accusations. The hindus these day ont he other hand seem to be blaming AL for attacking them. Your opinion on that please

Moududi's views have nothing to do with Hindus or other non-Muslims, if anything it's in no way different than the stance of other Islamic scholars. In fact JeI is disliked by some scholars because of their more liberal interpretations of the Quran and Hadith, not because of something that may have seemingly made the non-Muslims less happy. JeI is against grave worship and blind following of 'peers'. That's another reason why Sufis don't like them.

Do not you really think your assumption is based on nothing but a big zero? Can you tell us when did India attack Bangladesh in the past? Are they most stupid nation among all the stupid nations? Is it necessary for them attack? It may be true they intimidate us with a bigger force, but, certainly they cannot do as per your suggestion. Do you guys live in the 12th century world? Why do you worry even if they attack? Let them attack, the people will resist them, for sure.

while eastwatch love and loyalty oozing out for india, indians are mapping out sabotage in Bangladesh, arming awami league thugs to point gun at woman and children in murgi judhha and 007 pose.

AL may have burned and demolished a few Hindu Mandirs and houses so that the blames go to Jamaat, but it will not go that far so as to bomb a foreign Ambassador's car. It was certainly done by the fanatics who think like bigots and profess Maududism in Bangladesh. These guys virtually worship Moudud without knowing that his teachings are contrary to the teachings of Islam. These guys are a menace to the mankind, and a shame and enemy of Islam. Islam is misunderstood because of these fanatics. Tell me where Islam or the Prophet (SAW) has instructed to act like hooligans. These fanatics must leave Bangladesh.
@idune, where are you? Please expose my deception!!!!

If AL can vandalize Hindu establishments, it can easily explode some potka on a foreign diplomat's car while that diplomat possibly could be a mastermind for the attack in collaboration with AL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamaat harbours anti-India, anti-Hindu, anti-Bangladesh, and anti-Islam views, but only supports pro-Moududi views which are not compatible with Islam. Jamaat did an attack on the Indian Ambassador and its PDF reresentative Dojakhi @idune is finding a false flag and Indian deception in it. He is a shame and a disgrace to humanity. Jamaat is worse than Awami League. Both are fundamentalists. One is too Bangali and the other is too Moududi.

BAL is too Bangali :omghaha: ! Awami is an Urdu word meaning Kaom or people and League is an English word. BAL is too thuggish..period.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope indians (especially the senior officials) take little more care while roaming in BD.... Its troubled time in BD... there will be people who want to fish in the muddled waters and take some mileage out of it.... may be some false flaggers as suggested here....

It doesn't seem to me, indian envoys always have proper security. My office is in a diplomatic zone, I always see this. Current slave govt. of BD serves its master more than it deserves. Only indian high commission was allowed to bring their own security forces after current govt. came in power.

Well allow me tell you something:

Diplomats do not bulls**t about these things. They all know each other. If a Diplomat is attacked the news never lies about it. If one Ambassador is attacked then it gives license to hurt/kill/kidnap all the diplomats on this planet. Then you will expect WW3.

There are certain International laws that are followed by ALL nations... else anarchy.

Why this essay? I said it's a false flag operation, it may have happened with full knowledge of indian high commissioner and BD govt.

Your post has "I have never met a Jamati" all over itself. Try to find some proof before hounding over them. You sound a bit like daily star, otherwise.. Maybe they are too moududi, everyone has the right to their belief but they are in know way extremists. Some of the very nice people i met are Jamati activists/supporters and this is coming from someone whose hometown is filled with them.

Where is his hometown..Satkhira?

come-closer-and-tell-me-more.jpg

What is the definition of attack by the way?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom