What's new

Indian HiCom's Car Attacked in Khulna

Idune may nevertheless be correct in calling this a false flag and that a bigger incident against the Indians may be planned inviting direct military intervention in support of Hasina. If this is the ultimate plan then it is extremely desperate ....

Direct Military Intervention in Bangladesh ??

Hell No .

We have better things to do .

Idune may nevertheless be correct in calling this a false flag and that a bigger incident against the Indians may be planned inviting direct military intervention in support of Hasina. If this is the ultimate plan then it is extremely desperate ....

Direct Military Intervention in Bangladesh ??

Hell No .

We have better things to do .

Crude Bombs?????? I think Jamatis need some training by Taliban technicians.

So,How's his cat doing??

He's planning revenge.

sniper_cat.jpg

@asad71

Looks like a false flag operation to me. No one got killed is the clue here. Somebody is trying to take political mileage by doing scare tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:

India does need to do anything, Munshibabu. BD can fall apart by itself.

r e dada ektu rationally kotha bolar chesta korun.amra keno bekar apnar deshe army pathate jabo!amader ki r kheye pore onno kono kaj nei naki!r secondly amar toh mone hoyna kono Bharatiyo lok dusoppne o bangladesh attack korte chaibe!khamoka keno nijer paye kurul marte jabo amra.Bangladesh er internal matters e amra keno khamokha jorate jabo(p.s. doya kore galigalaj korben na)!

Another false flag operation like it happened when Pranab was here.

Well allow me tell you something:

Diplomats do not bulls**t about these things. They all know each other. If a Diplomat is attacked the news never lies about it. If one Ambassador is attacked then it gives license to hurt/kill/kidnap all the diplomats on this planet. Then you will expect WW3.

There are certain International laws that are followed by ALL nations... else anarchy.

Jamaat harbours anti-India, anti-Hindu, anti-Bangladesh, and anti-Islam views, but only supports pro-Moududi views which are not compatible with Islam. Jamaat did an attack on the Indian Ambassador and its PDF reresentative Dojakhi @idune is finding a false flag and Indian deception in it. He is a shame and a disgrace to humanity. Jamaat is worse than Awami League. Both are fundamentalists. One is too Bangali and the other is too Moududi.

Your post has "I have never met a Jamati" all over itself. Try to find some proof before hounding over them. You sound a bit like daily star, otherwise.. Maybe they are too moududi, everyone has the right to their belief but they are in know way extremists. Some of the very nice people i met are Jamati activists/supporters and this is coming from someone whose hometown is filled with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your post has "I have never met a Jamati" all over itself. Try to find some proof before hounding over them. You sound a bit like daily star, otherwise.. Maybe they are too moududi, everyone has the right to their belief but they are in know way extremists. Some of the very nice people i met are Jamati activists/supporters and this is coming from someone whose hometown is filled with them.

Are you denying Jamat follows maududi? Then we can agree or disagree or debate maududi's views, but your personal acquaintance of good jamati people is irrelevant in the larger political scene.

I'm sure personally many jamatis, just like in any other large enough party must be good people. Of course non of them are on the forum, all the jamatis here are rabid hindu haters and gifted with pottymouths.

Are you denying Jamat follows maududi? Then we can agree or disagree or debate maududi's views, but your personal acquaintance of good jamati people is irrelevant in the larger political scene.

I'm sure personally many jamatis, just like in any other large enough party must be good people. Of course non of them are on the forum, all the jamatis here are rabid hindu haters and gifted with pottymouths.

I couldn't care less if they were moududi, i was just saying that they are not extremists. Now do i see any harm done by the political party in Bangladesh. Now if you compare them to the harm done(corruption/frauds/terrorism) by AL, they are like little innocent angels.

Hindu hating is a crime now? Muslim hating sure is mainstream in the west. does that make them criminals as well? :lol: personally i have nothing against hindus, most Muslims don't. You won't see the guys in this forum act like barbarian to hindus in real. We may have something against specific people but its not because they are hindus for sure.

The earlier report was false. No one from Indian HC office was injured and the bomb was 20 meters away from Indian HC rental car.

Bomb explosion at MIS: India assured of all security by Bangladesh - Indian Express

Bomb explosion at MIS: India assured of all security by Bangladesh
PTI : New Delhi, Sat Apr 13 2013, 17:29 hrs

India today said no one from its High Commission in Dhaka was injured after crude bombs were hurled near a parked car hired by the mission, which has been assured of "all security" by Bangladesh authorities.

"As per our information, nobody involved with the High Commission was either injured nor was the car damaged in any form. I may also clarify that this was not the High Commission's vehicle. This was a local car hired by the High Commission," Syed Akbaruddin, Official Spokesperson in the Ministry of External Affairs, told reporters here.

He said while the High Commissioner was attending a function in Khulna yesterday, there were crude bomb explosions approximately 20 meters away from where his car was parked.

Following the incident, the Indian High Commission was in contact with Bangladeshi authorities looking into the case and there was "no cause of concern".

"Since those explosions, High Commissioner has received a large number of calls conveying concern to him and assuring him that all security will be provided to him and all High Commission officials. So, we have no cause for concern there.

"Our High Commission is in touch with Bangladeshi authorities who are investigating the case and let us wait for the outcome of those investigations before jumping to any conclusion whether this was even an attack related to the High Commission at all," the spokesperson said.

He said the High Commissioner there has continued his engagements in Khulna. "Today he is in Jessore visiting the Ramakrishna Mission there and he will fly back to Dhaka in accordance with his pre-scheduled programme," the official added.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom