What's new

Indian govt secretly monitoring Internet traffic without ISP knowledge

You need english grammar lessons

I did IB English A1 HL ,during which I wrote more essays and read more medieval English Literature than what your entire family would ever read. Ended up getting a 6. Besides, I study at University of Toronto, the best University in Canada. So don't ****in lecture me about English you stupid twat.

Its not new from Dehli Gang rape and warning BP Singh who is local director director of their cable TV channel ''Sony'' not to make an episode on it in his another directing program on Same case in this passed winter by Indian Government's Ministry of broadcasting department.

Its another example of curbing human Rights.

how can they 100% get Internet control in India? what if someone using satellite internet?(I know chances are very less)

Its not new from Dehli Gang rape and warning BP Singh who is local director director of their cable TV channel ''Sony'' not to make an episode on it in his another directing program on Same case in this passed winter by Indian Government's Ministry of broadcasting department.

Its another example of curbing human Rights.

human rights- look who is talking...do you even know what human rights actually are?

human rights- look who is talking...do you even know what human rights actually are?

:omghaha: Really?
ugly-alan.jpg

Do u even know? the nation who has killed 600,000 Kashmiris and i havnt counted the deaths of this year.

God knows how much died in mass graves and r torched beyond identification. Same thing happened to Muslims in yr country thrice in 92/94,2002, 2006 in just yr one state. and Babri Masjid that is inside yr financial Capital. and u even Arrest a 21 Years old girl just because she had expressed her frustration on internet abt shutter down curfew in the eve of death of hindu terrorist Bal Thakary and even arrested her non Muslim Friend who just like her comment.:omghaha: and this dude is talking abt Human rights with us. even the suicide bomb was also invented by u as u r such a great nation to have blow off yr own PM long before anyone knew abt this technique here and atleast we havnt blown off any of our head of state ever.

and i havt talked abt what yr army has done in yr NE in places like Nagalands,Assam,Orissa,Sikkam, AP, Manipur etc etc.

Live in yr delusion kid.

:omghaha: Really?
ugly-alan.jpg

Do u even know? the nation who has killed 600,000 Kashmiris and i havnt counted the deaths of this year.

God knows how much died in mass graves and r torched beyond identification. Same thing happened to Muslims in yr country thrice in 92/94,2002, 2006 in just yr one state. and Babri Masjid that is inside yr financial Capital. and u even Arrest a 21 Years old girl just because she had expressed her frustration on internet abt shutter down curfew in the eve of death of hindu terrorist Bal Thakary and even arrested her non Muslim Friend who just like her comment.:omghaha: and this dude is talking abt Human rights with us. even the suicide bomb was also invented by u as u r such a great nation to have blow off yr own PM long before anyone knew abt this technique here and atleast we havnt blown off any of our head of state ever.

and i havt talked abt what yr army has done in yr NE in places like Nagalands,Assam,Orissa,Sikkam, AP, Manipur etc etc.

Live in yr delusion kid.

I like your picture ..............!!:bounce:

Am not a fan of Internet censorship or Internet monitoring , Violating basic privacy rights in the name of terrorism seems to be a common trend in many countries ...

Back
Top Bottom