What's new

Indian govt secretly monitoring Internet traffic without ISP knowledge

Hahahaha I feel sorry for you brother. :cheesy:

Well u should be as of now!!!!

will you lay some eggs in june 2014?

who is prophet adam and prophet eve..i heard something else..hmmmm
These r the people from them the human race started.

And abt post june 2014:lol:

Well i trust u will be alive and well to see what happens after that.

Wet dreams:undecided:

The only nation dreaming abt dissolving Pakistan is India herself. Ask yr establishment.

Better you ask your establishment who says they don't have any territorial threat from India .:lol:

Or did some India member said you see after XXXX Pakistan will be dissolved ?? :rofl:

Better you ask your establishment who says they don't have any territorial threat from India .:lol:

Or did some India member said you see after XXXX Pakistan will be dissolved ?? :rofl:

LOL Pak establishment never said that if it were they would have been those Zardari Gov. Anyway there's no such statement and in our country the protection of territory is the responsibility of Pak Army so its they who r rightly qualified to issue the statements abt our thread perception.

LOL Pak establishment never said that if it were they would have been those Zardari Gov. Anyway there's no such statement and in our country the protection of territory is the responsibility of Pak Army so its they who r rightly qualified to issue the statements abt our thread perception.

So can you tell me when Indian establishment said that they want to dissolve Pakistan ??

So can you tell me when Indian establishment said that they want to dissolve Pakistan ??

Nobody is stupid enough to give their grand strategies in public. Since indira gandhi ur establishment has speeded up this.

Well u should be as of now!!!!

These r the people from them the human race started.

And abt post june 2014:lol:

Well i trust u will be alive and well to see what happens after that.

Quoted for posterity. Will revive this dead thread in July 1 2014.

Hey cry baby, why don't you ask @WebMaster to help you out.

And by the way how do you judge one is bigot or not ??

It is insecure about it's ethnicity. I called it African because it is AFRICAN but was quickly labelled a bigot for stating a fact. Some people cannot handle facts. If I told it that it's ancestors where slaves that were whipped and beaten by European American it might label me a racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
So according to you when is this terrorism wave going to gulp India ??? Any specific time period ..

There is nothing like terrorism.......All People who turned against West r labeled by them as bad names. There used to be a time when Gandhi was called Political Terrorist and the American Founder George Washington was also called same. But for their people they were and r called Freedom Fighters.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom