What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

These kind of threads are not good for forum and also against the rules.I request Pakistani members to stop posting in threads like this which are completely irrelevant.

These kind of threads are not good for forum and also against the rules.I request Pakistani members to stop posting in threads like this which are completely irrelevant.
Just look at this new thread.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/226902-india-has-woman-problem.html#post3744096

It is a culture problem. Why does India have the highest gang rape rate in the world?
It's part of the culture. Since most of these gang rapes are being done by Hindus, that's why I said it was part if Hindu culture.
Stop being so sensitive.
Gang rape...Yeah we all know how much you have experience in Gang Rape. As for our culture, look at your own.

Don't waste time on them. I have PM Webmaster and he said he will deal with this issue. Its was one or two days ago. I also told nuclearpak when he allowed one thread on this incident.

I explained and given links to moderators, still as Sashan posted, Aeronaut deleted Indian poster's comment but didn't delete Chinese posters comments.

Oscar is already fed up of these posters.

When will you realize there is bias on this form

rape is a problem with humanity, not just India. It has nothing to do with the nationality of an individual. But the corrupt mind of humanity. When there is one rape, no matter where, is a assault on human dignity everywhere.

for the first timei completely agree with you... this is kinda attacks are disgusting... I pity .....
the day when the rapists found his mother or sister crying in dark room all the day, the day when she fear even with her son/bro shadow.. he will know what he had done.

We find the criminals and give them severe punishment. In India, you ignore them and try to give a squeaky clean image.
That's why our culture is advancing and yours is still stuck in the medieval ages.
Yeah we all know you are the criminals. Tibetan monks who have never killed a man. Students being rolled over by tanks. Media black out to keep the population in dark. Internet censorship. You guys don't know what is happening in your country.

Get the f*** out of here.

I dont think anything will save india! it is rotting to the core!

Get ur rotten mind out of this thread. Cant refrain from trolling even in a sensitive thread like this?? Hign IQ Chinese troll!!! :angry:

RIP.....................

@faithfulguy I hated you for you posts.......... but now washed away due to your sensible post.................I 100% agree with you on bolded Part..................India has highest rate of Female foeticide......Dowry related abuses & Murder......................Unless we Change the mindset of Indian Society..............this will keep on happening............

Bravo.
Change begins with admission of problem--even in some 'enemy' forums.

RIP to the innocent woman. There is a profound gloom in my and my American wife's heart this evening--she broke the news to me. She keeps asking me: Why? Why? She thought of India as a different kind of place.

Last year one woman got raped in a posh location of calcutta by some influential rich people.
1.The lead investigator who defied Mamata's claim that it was a conspiracy against her govt has been removed to a toothless department.
2. Charge sheet is yet to be given.
3.Main culprit is roaming free.
4.Yesterday one TMC MP(A Woman) declared her a prostitute.

What a shame.Top to bottom the entire structure of governance has been corroded.

We find the criminals and give them severe punishment. In India, you ignore them and try to give a squeaky clean image.
That's why our culture is advancing and yours is still stuck in the medieval ages.

yes like this

China woman sent to labor camp for protesting daughter's rape

and look at your CCP culture where Chinese CCP officials proudly claims they raped 10 girls

Report: Chinese official confesses to raping 10 girls - CNN.com

Or look at the culture again where teacher rapes 26 4th and 5th grader girls.

Rape in China: A Nightmare for 26 Pupils

Want me to show more of your culture, idiot chini?

I dont think anything will save india! it is rotting to the core!
Common people like us can criticize govt on any issues and on any forum and can take a protest march in India.
Yes that doesnot solve much problems but atleast our voice reaches to establishment.
This is Our strength and this is what will save India.
Now i've no right to poke in your matters but ask yourself can you do the same in China

Back
Top Bottom