What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

RIP brave girl,

We dont know your real name or how you look even, but still we pray for your ever fighting soul, you have and will be an inspiration to millions of young Indians and you exposed the brutality and the evil that lurks in society, an evil that degrades women folk and tortures them, your culprits will face a bitter end, and we hope your sacrifice will improve security of women and sensitize men towards treating women with respect.

We all pray for you nameless girl and hope you find a better place of rest.

RIP. Let the scums be brought to justice in eternal court, if not by the law of land. The trauma , suffering and pain is beyond description.

are a pakistani false flagger or just another chinese retard?
its so damn unfair. they troll, we retaliate, we get banned
Who the f*** care. I have tried all possible means to argue with many moderators. If they don't care then to hell with the rules.

Indians are the biggest trolls on any forum. They constantly provoke other users.
You are burden on this earth. Fools like you should be dealt with the way Hitler, Mao and Stalin dealt.

RIP. May Allah give the strength to the loved ones of the victim for this tragic ordeal.

Put the rapists infront of a firing squad, simple solution. Unfortunately there are sickos everywhere in this world, this problem is not just Delhi or India specific. The best way to deal with these sickos is to make an example out of them, publicly aired execution will send shivers down the wanna be rapists.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar @WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak these despicable members are asking for punitive action. Common decency has not even been exhibited by these people.
Don't waste time on them. I have PM Webmaster and he said he will deal with this issue. Its was one or two days ago. I also told nuclearpak when he allowed one thread on this incident.

I explained and given links to moderators, still as Sashan posted, Aeronaut deleted Indian poster's comment but didn't delete Chinese posters comments.

Oscar is already fed up of these posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let it be my last day on PDF. I will kick every troll's a$$ today.

Is it worth getting angry at those who gain only enjoyment from the suffering of others? There will always be those who trash others and laugh at their misery, in a bid to drown out their own sorrows and the shortcomings of their own nations. Look at my Pakistani brethren in this thread; every minute spent making fun of genuinely sad events in other nations, is one more minute they can ignore the atrocities happening outside their very houses. It is just too convenient for them and not worth the time of respectable members to try and set them straight. If it is any consolation, then people, regardless of nationality, find this event extremely sad; and find those, who use it to score points, equally deplorable.

The point of this topic is that India has a chronic gang rape problem. It's the worst in the world. The sad thing is, I have a strong feeling some indian members on this forum are involved in these sorts of crimes. It's just an observation. Many indian posters seem to be defending gang rape.

masturbation is the chronic problem of china. if you do it too much, blood will come out and you will go blind

Is it worth getting angry at those who gain only enjoyment from the suffering of others? There will always be those who trash others and laugh at their misery, in a bid to drown out their own sorrows and the shortcomings of their own nations. Look at my Pakistani brethren in this thread; every minute spent making fun of genuinely sad events in other nations, is one more minute they can ignore the atrocities happening outside their very houses. It is just too convenient for them and not worth the time of respectable members to try and set them straight. If it is any consolation, then people, regardless of nationality, find this event extremely sad; and find those, who use it to score points, equally deplorable.

the question is, why arent these pakistani and chinese members banned when indian members face the axe for a LOT less/?

Send these buggers off to Saudi. If we can send the girl to Singapore for treatment, we should ask Saudi to mete out justice to these low lives. Cut off their little brothers and ensure that its the end of the gene pool for them. @#$@$!#~!#@

or better still after this lock them up with gay criminals. No offence meant to gays, but, these guys should suffer till their a$$es hurt.

The problem is two fold.

1. Societal - Respect for women. Unfortunately, this is a long term process and can come only from the family setup and education. The more women get educated, hopefully, they will bring up their children in a far better manner.

2. Deterrence - This is the immediate measure. Make examples. Condemn a few to death (I know this sounds extreme, but, there is nothing which works better than fear) and send a whole lot to 20 years prison. Let them enjoy male company. The problem with this is, when you have the President pardoning death penalties, yes the only and only dumb Pratibha Patil pardoned 3 rapists on death role. How do you expect it to deter? Once the SC has approved, execute them. Immediately.

I believe in equal playing grounds. If the admins allow these trolls to disrespect my countries women, men and name of my country, I won't keep messaging moderators every other day.

They give us titles like jnr. TT but trolls got more freedom and we have to act according to "our title".

Who will straight them ? Mods, there are many threads on these banned topics right now. I post in detail about many aspects but the posts get lost in the troll posts by these posters.
I totally agree with you. Same is done by many Indian members too in case of Pakistani threads. I don't care nationality of any troll, if lines are crossed they will get whooping.

The point of this topic is that India has a chronic gang rape problem. It's the worst in the world. The sad thing is, I have a strong feeling some indian members on this forum are involved in these sorts of crimes. It's just an observation. Many indian posters seem to be defending gang rape.

http:// http://www.tealeafnation.com/2012/05/chinese-local-official-rapes-nearly-100-young-girls-before-capture/

Frustraided, the Chinese govt dint give you a post, you pevert.

We come here to debate a legitimate topic ALLOWED by mods and Indians try to troll the thread.
Despicable behaviour from Indian members.

http:// http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-751089-1-j1.html

Let's also debate these...............

rape is a problem with humanity, not just India. It has nothing to do with the nationality of an individual. But the corrupt mind of humanity. When there is one rape, no matter where, is a assault on human dignity everywhere.

RIP.....................

@faithfulguy I hated you for you posts.......... but now washed away due to your sensible post.................I 100% agree with you on bolded Part..................India has highest rate of Female foeticide......Dowry related abuses & Murder......................Unless we Change the mindset of Indian Society..............this will keep on happening............

Indians are the biggest trolls on any forum. They constantly provoke other users.

Only sad thing I know is that there are scum like do exist on earth. There is no cure for selective amnesia such people are suffering.

They are disgrace for humanity and above all to their own country. There is no difference between bastards involved in this heinous crime and them.

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom