What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

Its so shame that we hear these kind of rape incidents still going on within the worlds biggest democratic country with mighty nuclear weapons.Its so unfortunate for the poor girls getting victims of ruthless rascal males there.Looks like human track record is still worst there.......:smokin:

the rapes in pakistan are mostly legal. thats why you dont hear about them on the news.
you might like this video
Indians are decent than Pakistani's !! -- By a pakistani on a reality tv show. - YouTube

Every country has rape, but India takes rape to a whole different level where GANG RAPE happens on a DAILY BASIS!
That's the difference.

Gang rape on a daily basis? :lol: chinese high IQ

men in every country rapes you retard. just becase this is a pakistani forum that highlights all the $hit in india and all the glory in china does not mean your nation is free of rape.
High IQ my @ss

no! you are wrong again. rape happens everywhere but:

1. we do not use our rape to cover our shame. we have ZERO tolerance to heinous crimes
2. rape is a chronic event that is happening HABITUALLY in india
3. your respect to women is the most horrible on top of other things
4. you are the rape country of the world!

Gang rape on a daily basis? :lol: chinese high IQ

even worse! one rape in every 30 minutes or something like that!

Krait what do you suppose they do? Protesting and marching is a sign that ppl are voicing their descent. I mean it what the old timers did to get rid of the British
The difference is consistency.

Gandhi ji called back Non cooperation movement after Chauri Chora incident because it was against his basic rules, non-violence.
Stick to the basic principle. If its a peaceful protest, keep it peaceful. Delhi police used that violence as an excuse to prevent protests. So one protest blocked dozen protests in future.

It also depends on persistence.

Every country has rape, but India takes rape to a whole different level where GANG RAPE happens on a DAILY BASIS!
That's the difference.
If you guys don't have any knowledge, don't post sh!t. In our country millions are not killed by dictator like Mao.

no! you are wrong again. rape happens everywhere but:

1. we do not use our rape to cover our shame. we have ZERO tolerance to heinous crimes
2. rape is a chronic event that is happening HABITUALLY in india
3. your respect to women is the most horrible on top of other things
4. you are the rape country of the world!

1. nope. you dont we do. that was all these protests was about. when was the last time this happened in china/?
2. As in all counties in the world
3. thats why we have women prime ministers, presidents etc... chinese IQ :lol:
4. And chinese are the most intelligent people in the world :rofl:

:cry: hum ne kia kiya he @KRAIT je?
They are posting one of the most disgusting comments on various threads and No moderation has been done so far. And there is no moderator for Indian issues. They have International Mods for China and all. We don't want Indian moderator, give Hu Songshan to moderate on Indian threads.

Yeah we fight and all, but when Malala happened, we were with you guys, and today we are hearing all these sh!t from these posters.

Funny how when an Indian starts a thread to bash China, you NEVER hear ANY Indian saying to close the thread. But when someone opens a legitimate thread about India, they scream out loud to close the thread. Hypocrites.
I hope this thread is kept open so we can discuss this Indian rape issue debated globally. Indians want to show the world like India is a squeaky clean image with so much freedom, clean democracy, no corruption, no censorship, no human rights violations, no crime, no independence movements, religious tolerance, very intelligent people.
As we have seen, this image is totally false, infact the opposite is true.
You dumb f***, Rape is a banned topic because of people like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Krait what do you suppose they do? Protesting and marching is a sign that ppl are voicing their descent. I mean it what the old timers did to get rid of the British

We dont have many platforms to voice our outrage when the govt makes it a point to censor media.

Agreed Sir. Sad but true :frown:

I predict after a certain period of time the gang raping binge will go beserk again in india!

If you guys don't have any knowledge, don't post sh!t. In our country millions are not killed by dictator like Mao.

if you know nothing STFU! a lot a lot a lot more people has died under the indian regime.

rape is a problem with humanity, not just India. It has nothing to do with the nationality of an individual. But the corrupt mind of humanity. When there is one rape, no matter where, is a assault on human dignity everywhere.
Yeah. But killing of a child is also killing of humanity. Should I start posting local news from all around the world. Discuss the crime with those who can discuss in civility. Right now I have seen more pathetic posters than sane one.

it won't work. you need an uprising to bring down the regime in new delhi.

do you honestly believe liars like Singh and his party is going to deliver you a better future?

They are posting one of the most disgusting comments on various threads and No moderation has been done so far. And there is no moderator for Indian issues. They have International Mods for China and all. We don't want Indian moderator, give Hu Songshan to moderate on Indian threads.

Yeah we fight and all, but when Malala happened, we were with you guys, and today we are hearing all these sh!t from these posters.

You dumb f***, Rape is a banned topic because of people like you.

Moderation was done today but some of the troll posts were ignored on a thread while some posts by Indians were deleted in India related thread. That is why I said no point in us getting upset.

The thread is this -

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...elhi-gang-rape-survivor-dies-singapore-2.html

- Check post #20 while the mod has deleted post #22 - conveniently skipping over the post #20 where the troll talks about Hindu culture to blame for - If the mod did not see that offensive, I don't understand what else - So learn to ignore mate.

1. nope. you dont we do. that was all these protests was about. when was the last time this happened in china/?
2. As in all counties in the world
3. thats why we have women prime ministers, presidents etc... chinese IQ :lol:
4. And Chinese are the most intelligent people in the world :rofl:

1. protests: no matter how frequent and how violent has ZERO effeict in india
2. rape seems to be an indian obsession
3. these are for shows only. they are puppets. indian hypocrisy at its best
4. that is one of our inborn virtue among many others!

Nice try to deflect attention away from Indian rape. We can discuss Mao and others later.Stick to the topic kid.
What topic. Now you care rules ? Rape is a banned topic and this is local Indian news. First take care of your unborn babies who are killed by forced abortions in China.

And also take care of that industry which roasts the dead babies, powder them and then make capsules. Most disgusting things happen in your country.

We atleast show protest, you guys do media black out and run tanks on them. Tianneman Square, ring a bell. Students were killed and no Western media outlet was allowed to visit. Same in Tibet.

You should start caring about your own god foresaken country instead of telling us.

Moderation was done today but some of the troll posts were ignored on a thread while some posts by Indians were deleted in India related thread. That is why I said no point in us getting upset.
The thread is this -
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...elhi-gang-rape-survivor-dies-singapore-2.html
Check post #20 while the mod has deleted post #22 - conveniently skipping over the post #20 where the troll talks about Hindu culture to blame for - If the mod did not see that offensive, I don't understand what else - So learn to ignore mate.

He deleted Indian posters' comment but allowed that Chinese guy's comment. What an example.
I don't care if they ban me, delete my account or anything. Many posters go away with all these comments. Why should I stop ?

Back
Top Bottom