What's new

Indian fury over Australia swimwear images

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL yeah, I guess we just took it straight from the source without modifying it much. :D

Same with King Yama:

Yama (Buddhism and Chinese mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok let me ask you another thing.

In chinese mythology does Lord Yama have an assistant (upa-devata) ?

Lol I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but it was mentioned somewhere despite all the mythological stories of Good vs Evil found in each text of the Avtar

No yaar. I was serious. It is amazing to see in this way.

Nope, its cool that we share a similar culture though :tup:
And I think Iran has a connection to King Yama particularly because the "Vedas" being of Aryan origin which Iran as well as India, pakistan and Afghanistan share a similar history of thousands of years ago. Iran means "Land of the Aryans" and even the word "Afghan" is of a tribal people derived from Sanskrit "Asvaka" or अवगाना (Avagānā).

King Yama is still a big deal in China/Japan/India, but Iran is now an Islamic country.

So I doubt they still have him as a God over there, though I'm not sure.

Matsya - The fish
Kurma - The tortoise (start of reptiles and amphibians walking on land)
Varaha - The boar (start of mammals)
Narasimha - The man-lion (evolution of "animal to man")
Vamana - The little man ( first human as a child perhaps)
Parashurama - Man with the axe (Caveman)
Rama - Hunter (Hunter gatherer)
Krishna - King of Dwaraka (Start of the feudal system)
Guatama Buddha - The enlightened one or one who has given up all materialistic possessions
Kalki - Eternity or time

That is an interesting analysis, though I'd have to do a lot more reading before I fully understand the context etc. :tup:

who qualified her as a model?? And secondly where are the slap happy secular indians now?

Its a non issue for me.

However peaceful protest I support, and the company has apologised, so the protests worked for those who felt offended.

Overall, a non issue then, except for those wanting to take potshots to hide their burned embassies ;p

who qualified her as a model?? And secondly where are the slap happy secular indians now?

We are here. Any problem ?

And do you know the meaning of secularism ?

In chinese mythology does Lord Yama have an assistant (upa-devata) ?

I don't know the Sanskrit terms, do you know what it is called in Chinese?

I think King Yama still has assistants, but they have probably changed somewhat in the transition from Hinduism -> Buddhism -> Chinese folk religion.

Lol I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but it was mentioned somewhere despite all the mythological stories of Good vs Evil found in each text of the Avtar

This avatar comparison to human evolution has been there for a very long time. Most of the spritual leaders in India used to quote this when they are asked about cosmos and our evolution in the planet

This avatar comparison to human evolution has been there for a very long time. Most of the spritual leaders in India used to quote this when they are asked about cosmos and our evolution in the planet

Oh ok thanks. I knew I heard this from somewhere

Stupid Australians. They should respect other people faith.

One thing, I can see from the above post is that we do not hate each other and after all we have some similarities. If there is a better co-operation between India, Pakistan and China will make sure the west is doomed in economy. I know this will happen only in my dreams as there are too many hardliner in all three nations who don't want the other to servive.

Rent collectors of the world, Unite!

So much brouhaha has been made for a swimsuit, so many people are jobless in India! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom