What's new

Indian fury over Australia swimwear images

Status
Not open for further replies.
I condenm this even though we consider it as FALSE GOD but yet we are still not allowed to make fun of GODS of other Religion even though we dont consider them true

Reactions: IFB
I condenm this even though we consider it as FALSE GOD but yet we are still not allowed to make fun of GODS of other Religion even though we dont consider them true

Good attitude. :tup:

Even as an Atheist, I hate it when people attack other people's religions.

It doesn't hurt to have some common courtesy and respect.

Reactions: IFB
True, however I believe the above article isn't telling the full story

Hindu Goddess on Bikini, Shoes and Toilet seat | Siasat

And you know India, being a very religious country :rolleyes:

I dont think they were trying to ridicule Hinduism, it's just their way of doing things.

I remember similar kind of protest was made when converse released a collection of shoes painted with Hendrix deity picture. I was so keen to buy one! :(

hendshoeshin_1.jpg

Now they were not exactly trying to ridicule Hendrix or Hindu gods there!

True, however I believe the above article isn't telling the full story

Hindu Goddess on Bikini, Shoes and Toilet seat | Siasat

And you know India, being a very religious country :rolleyes:

Guys, I belive the Aussies got the message. Lets not brag on the topic. There has been some improvement of the Indians and Chines having some cultural unity. Lets talk on it.
Its said that the Shaolin Monastery was founded by a Indian Dhyana(Meditaion) master in AD 464. Do our chinese brothers have some comment on the Shaolin Temple and its effect in its culture

We are here. Any problem ?

And do you know the meaning of secularism ?

Obviously not. Their hatred of secularism stems from their inability to comprehend the concept that personal faith can be kept separate from state's faith.

Or may be it stems from their hatred of Indians ;)

I dont think they were trying to ridicule Hinduism, it's just their way of doing things.

I remember similar kind of protest was there when converse released a collection of shoes painted with Hendrix deity picture. I was so keen to buy one! :(

hendshoeshin_1.jpg

:eek: I have a shirt of that

with this print right
bi8bd3.jpg

This is talk of town!!! BABE IS SUPER HOT!!! :hang2:

I'll rip her Bikini off in protest, if she wears this in front of me.

BTW its not that bad, if they appear on shoes ,then its much more offensive.

Flag burning, where are we heading? I am a staunch Hindu and I didn't find anything offensive in those pictures. These right wingers are loosing balance and going Islamics way which will set dangerous precedent. BJP and Shivsena should apologize Australia first for burning their flag which is much more offensive than wearing goddess on Bikini.

Damn we love exploding crackers with goddess Laxmi picture on it, and touching with hands which are sometimes more dirtier. Only good thing is, only handful people have participated in those processions.

damn they just burned,but they didn't roll the aussi flag on their **and do a aussie women...

Shameless aussie rascals

Guys, I belive the Aussies got the message. Lets not brag on the topic. There has been some improvement of the Indians and Chines having some cultural unity. Lets talk on it.
Its said that the Shaolin Monastery was founded by a Indian Dhyana(Meditaion) master in AD 464. Do our chinese brothers have some comment on the Shaolin Temple and its effect in its culture

Singapore, China, Japan and India are pitching in to rebuild the Nalanda University

Can't find the original article but
Nalanda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:cheers:

Buddhism and Shaolin are two of the most important influences on Chinese culture.

Buddhism gave us our belief system, and Shaolin gave us our martial arts.

I still find it amazing, till this day, I never realized that the Chinese afterlife was based on "Naraka".

The more I read, the more similarities there are.

It makes a lot of sense though. Hinduism -> Buddhism -> Chinese mythology.

Buddhism and Shaolin are two of the most important influences on Chinese culture.

Buddhism gave us our belief system, and Shaolin gave us our martial arts.

and that gave the world Jackie Chan , Let Li and Bruce lee. For that i am very thank full to china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom