What's new

Indian fury over Australia swimwear images

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't mess with Lord Yama (also known as Yama Dharma raja) for he is the who decided whether you go to hell or heaven after taking into account your gross mistakes and virtuous things. :agree:

I know lol, it is EXACTLY the same God that we both have. :D

There are many bad things that I could say about India, but I have to credit the Indian culture for being so influential.

The "Indian religions" (Hinduism/Buddhism/Jainism)... have provided Gods not only for India... but also for China, Japan, South East Asia, etc.

I know lol, it is EXACTLY the same God that we both have. :D

There are many bad things that I could say about India, but I have to credit the Indian culture for being so influential.

The "Indian religions" (Hinduism/Buddhism/Jainism)... have provided Gods not only for India... but also for China, Japan, South East Asia, etc.

According to mythology we have 33 million Gods, enough for every nation on Earth :D

Name them all starting.....now

You aussis don't even care to know your neighbour, you are asking the names of my Gods for the sake of fun. Its a statistical data that the 1.2 billions in india worship 33 million Gods. Kindly visit my Country to find that there is a Temple and a Mosuqe and a Church in each street for Hindu, Muslim and Cristian brothers.

The thread was about images of Hindu Deities being printed on swimwears. any God to which every religion they belong to, if printed on a swimwear will create displeasure in the respective community. So kindly ask your artist not to practice cheep pulicity stunts.

Kindly also take into account that there has been no incidents where in a artist from Pakistan, India or China printing the Christ on a swimwear or depicting him or Lord Marry in a nude picture. This is because we know and respect your sentiments, so make sure you return the favour.

Come to think of it, the ENTIRE Chinese afterlife, is based on "Naraka".

Which also originated from the Hindu Vedas... and was transmitted via Buddhism...

We just call it Di Yu. Diyu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weird right. :lol:

Tell me. Do they teach you guys about huen tsang in school? Because in India they thats pretty much where we start of with Chinese history. He is spoken of with much awe

Name them all starting.....now

I can predict a B/W crash and the Webbie subsequently banning me for causing that crash :D

Come to think of it, the ENTIRE Chinese afterlife, is based on "Naraka".

Which also originated from the Hindu Vedas... and was transmitted via Buddhism...

lol even the punishments seem to be the same. :lol:

Exactly right. :tup:

Even though I'm an Atheist, I still hold on to ideas from Buddhism and Chinese folk religion, due to their great importance in Chinese culture.

Plus, I think Buddhism is awesome. :D

Yeah Hindu polytheists as well as the Vaishnavi monotheists regard Lord Buddha as the 9th Avtar or Avatar of Lord Vishnu.
What's weird is I was just looking through the incarnations of Vishnu and found a very sophisticated trend of human evolution..

Matsya - The fish
Kurma - The tortoise (start of reptiles and amphibians walking on land)
Varaha - The boar (start of mammals)
Narasimha - The man-lion (evolution of "animal to man")
Vamana - The little man ( first human as a child perhaps)
Parashurama - Man with the axe (Caveman)
Rama - Hunter (Hunter gatherer)
Krishna - King of Dwaraka (Start of the feudal system)
Guatama Buddha - The enlightened one or one who has given up all materialistic possessions
Kalki - Eternity or time

Just curious, was that Dragon Ball Z picture offensive to anyone here?

Since it represents King Yama, a God in Chinese/Indian/Japanese mythology.

He is also important in South East Asia, and even IRAN for some reason.

Nope, its cool that we share a similar culture though :tup:
And I think Iran has a connection to King Yama particularly because the "Vedas" being of Aryan origin which Iran as well as India, pakistan and Afghanistan share a similar history of thousands of years ago. Iran means "Land of the Aryans" and even the word "Afghan" is of a tribal people derived from Sanskrit "Asvaka" or अवगाना (Avagānā).

Tell me. Do they teach you guys about huen tsang in school? Because in India they thats pretty much where we start of with Chinese history. He is spoken of with much awe

Of course, lol.

Xuanzang is one of the most important people in Chinese history.

His travels to India inspired one of the most important pieces of literature in China, "The journey to the West".

Which then went over to Japan in modern times, and became Dragon Ball Z. :D

Son Goku (Dragon Ball) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah Hindu polytheists as well as the Vaishnavi monotheists regard Lord Buddha as the 9th Avtar or Avatar of Lord Vishnu.
What's weird is I was just looking through the incarnations of Vishnu and found a very sophisticated trend of human evolution..

Matsya - The fish
Kurma - The tortoise (start of reptiles and amphibians walking on land)
Varaha - The boar (start of mammals)
Narasimha - The man-lion (evolution of "animal to man")
Vamana - The little man ( first human as a child perhaps)
Parashurama - Man with the axe (Caveman)
Rama - Hunter (Hunter gatherer)
Krishna - King of Dwaraka (Start of the feudal system)
Guatama Buddha - The enlightened one or one who has given up all materialistic possessions
Kalki - Eternity or time

You thought of this ? :woot:

Of course, lol.

Xuanzang is one of the most important people in Chinese history.

What about Fa-Hien ?

Are they also praised ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom