What's new

Indian fury over Australia swimwear images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet li the best chinese actor that guy is awsomeeeeee.

Chinese in australia gave us the chinese-australian Dim sim ! yum

image-21.jpg

I don't know the Sanskrit terms, do you know what it is called in Chinese?

I think King Yama still has assistants, but they have probably changed somewhat in the transition from Hinduism -> Buddhism -> Chinese folk religion.

I don't know yaar, that's why asking you. Here he has a primary assistant (upa devata) who actually keeps account of the sins and the good things people do and helps him ultimately in settling things. His name Chitra Gupta.

^^Especially Dim-Sum Dumplings

I love wantons more. :lol:

images

damn they just burned,but they didn't roll the aussi flag on their **and do a aussie women...

Shameless aussie rascals

So they should of "done" a australian women hmmm?

if its about religion then the aussie flag shouldnt of been burned the australian flag symbol of a country , the deity a symbol of religion NOT country

Nothing was done with the indian flag in australia.

Note: its just some how acceptable to have a countrys flag on underwear but not a deity.

So then the question is were these people religiously motivated or country wise motivated hmm..

So they should of "done" a australian women hmmm?

if its about religion then the aussie flag shouldnt of been burned the australian flag symbol of a country , the deity a symbol of religion NOT country

Note: its just some how acceptable to have a countrys flag on underwear but not a deity.

So then the question is were these people religiously motivated or country wise motivated hmm..

One word. Hormones

Maybe because of this the ordinary indian in Australia gets violently attacked there? Try to respect other nation's freedom of expression.

:tup: Yes I have to agree with you.

But please don't go around killing cartoonists for the next Muhammed cartoon published though :cheers:

We have Christians too in India and cant offend them for the sake of showing protest.

Next best way (or the only way) burn something Ozzie.

Note:- The flag was burned only because Koalas and Kangaroos are not there in India :lol:

In India laws are there for the usage of Flags (Indian Flag of course). You cant use it on undies.

Religiously motivated, but since they cant offend the Christians in India by doing a tit-for-tat and since the culprit here was an Ozzie - the Ozzie flag.

why indians are hypocrate. they criticise few pakistani when they burn usa flags while justify indians when they do the same thing

Religiously motivated, but since they cant offend the Christians in India by doing a tit-for-tat and since the culprit here was an Ozzie - the Ozzie flag.

I just find it very stupid that these people had to protest. I mean why couldn't they just bring up the topic calmly. Btw if these people are being paid, then I'm getting a one way ticket to India, because I can't find a friggen job here :lol:

I just find it very stupid that these people had to protest. I mean why couldn't they just bring up the topic calmly. Btw if these people are being paid, then I'm getting a one way ticket to India, because I can't find a friggen job here :lol:

I don't know how you can conveniently brand them as stupid.

The second pic of Goddess Lakshmi definitely will hurt some sentiments and they are just using their constitutionally mandated Right to Protest at some thing they find offensive or hurting.

Good thing is - they did not burn the Bible or indulge in violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom