What's new

Indian Freedom Struggle and Kashmir Freedom Struggle

There is a reason the violence takes place in Muslim majority areas and that to near border areas.
There is a reason why there is almost no Hindu or Budhist lives in those areas.
THe reason is poverty and unemployment. A fat stuffed Muslim has no interest in violence. The same way crime is associated with Eastern Europeans immigrants even though there seems to be less motivation for anything else.

Frustration is the motivation, please keep your religious hatred to yourself.

Sir... I know its not the appropriate thread for this, but still... I have a request to make... Would you please check the IP address of a member named @BlackIndian? I strongly suspect he's a false flagger. Thanks..
Please use the report system. Streamlines the process. Ill check it from there.

It is religious text and subject to the same skepticism on the accuracy of locations as any other. We cannot postulate exactly unless evidence; like the remains of Buddhist Monasteries found in AJK show.

And what before the 11th Century? What about 2500 BC or 4000BC.. dont those people have a voice too by your standards?
\

Sir read Again they Existed there From Long Befor that

Amarnath Which is holiest shrine hindus Mentioned in Upanishads Dated back to 200 BC
Its relevance to hindus that of Mecca

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_Shaivism

Anti-muslim ???
Dude I am an Indian, i dnt need to be an Anti-muslim to be a patriot.

More muslims live in India than in Pakistan.
I have shared my meals with them, I still do.

And FYI, not only Muslims, Kashmiri muslims.
I am from Punjab. There are more tha 500 Kashmiri students enrolled in different Colleges here.And boy, they hate Pakistan more then you can imagine.

1. "Anti-muslim ???"

Kashmir doesnt belongs to muslim. They dont like Hindus go the where ever the hell they want.

2. "More muslims live in India than in Pakistan."

Not true, Even if it was it doesn't matter, you don't have to live with many Muslims to like them and vice versa.

3. "I am from Punjab. There are more tha 500 Kashmiri students enrolled in different Colleges here.And boy, they hate Pakistan more then you can imagine."

congratulations? why would I care?

4. Some friend you must be to eat meals with your Kashmiri brothers one day, and then come online to talk shit about them right after

Forget all the cultural and historical connection between Kashmir & India.

The only reason the British left India was because they economically, politically & militarily weakened post WWw but that is not the case with India.

Also UK-India distance is around 7,500km by air which would have simply overstretched the British supply lines in case of a large scale rebellion in India.
But in case of India, Kashmir is right next door and we have multiple roadways going into the valley.

Last but not the least is the FA t that during 1947 Britain's population was 42 million & that of British India 420 million, whereas over Kashmiri Muslims are only 8 million, and Indian Hindus alone over 1 billion.
Agreed. But despite these differences between the demographics and economic condition of British Raj and Hindu Raj (current India), BOTH were/are an OCCUPYING FORCE and the oppressor.

THe reason is poverty and unemployment. A fat stuffed Muslim has no interest in violence. The same way crime is associated with Eastern Europeans immigrants even though there seems to be less motivation for anything else.

Frustration is the motivation, please keep your religious hatred to yourself.

Stating the facts doesnt means hatred. If a certain group of people use religion as a tool, I will condemn them.

1. "Anti-muslim ???"

2. "More muslims live in India than in Pakistan."

Not true, Even if it was it doesn't matter, you don't have to live with many Muslims to like them and vice versa.

3. "I am from Punjab. There are more tha 500 Kashmiri students enrolled in different Colleges here.And boy, they hate Pakistan more then you can imagine."

congratulations? why would I care?

4. Some friend you must be to eat meals with your Kashmiri brothers one day, and then come online to talk shit about them right after

First you call me an Anti-muslim, and when i reply you say ' why would i care'
Dude!! Forget it...

Sir... I know its not the appropriate thread for this, but still... I have a request to make... Would you please check the IP address of a member named @BlackIndian? I strongly suspect he's a false flagger. Thanks..
There are some Pakistanis (even here on PDF) who have views which are different from the majority (of Pakistani members). Likewise, BlackIndian seems to be another such member. Why are you feeling so much pain to hear contrarian views coming from another Indian?

Learn to digest difference of opinion.

I was wondering, how is the Indian Freedom Struggle under British Occupation/Raj (Pre-independence) any different from the Kashmir Freedom Struggle against Indian Occupation.

Quite similar circumstances. No?
I agree. A country that itself got freedom from the british should be sensitive to other people seeking it. It seems India hasn't learned from its fight for freedom. They are similar circumstances except the Kashmiris are in the position of wanting independence.

I agree. A country that itself got freedom from the british should be sensitive to other people seeking it. It seems India hasn't learned from its fight for freedom. They are similar circumstances except the Kashmiris are in the position of wanting independence.
Problem With this Struggle is their Religious Extremist in Nature Unlike indian struggle Which was Secular

Extreme Struggle Which started With Ethnic Cleansing of Hindus in 1989 on religious Pretext

Again, I dont doubt that it was Pakistan that intervened and it was a decision taken based on whatever information was available.

But try explaining to me what my argument on religious bigotry has to do with you parroting out the same thing you have already written ten times like a stuck recording while hiding behind false flags?

You are an Indian, change your flags; or we will make you.

Crapola. The religious bit as there due to the congress screwing up its chance to hold India together in the 35 government. Prior to that, there were MORE Shia-Sunni riots in India than Hindu-Muslim riots.

When did I disagree I'm not an Indian ?? Yesterday itself I had replied to one of the fellow members about this.
I am an NRI, but right now in India will be soon going back to Artillerigatan where I live. :)

I think this thread is about whether India is an occupier like Britain or not, and nothing to do with religion whatsoever. :(

Moreover I beg to differ with your above statement, Pakistan didn't just intervene, Pakistan is clearly the aggressor.

How can you compare the British who came from thousands of miles away to Indians ? Hum to yaheen ke hain bhai, tumhari tarah.

There are some Pakistanis (even here on PDF) who have views which are different from the majority (of Pakistani members). Likewise, BlackIndian seems to be another such member. Why are you feeling so much pain to hear contrarian views coming from another Indian?

Learn to digest difference of opinion.

I just want to be sure that it is infact a “contrary opinion", and not the opinion of some half-barbarian sitting with a keyboard somewhere in a desert.. If he turns out to actually be what he claims to be, then I'll be perfectly fine with it.. Although chances of that seem quite bleak.

Anyways, Its strange to see that you replied to a post that had nothing to do with you, but chose to remain silent when I asked you a simple question in my first post on this thread.. I'm wondering why?

Question to you --- What was the status of Indians under the British Raj? Were they considered to be British by the British govt?

And what is the status of Kashmiris under the Republic of India? Are they considered to be Indians by the Indian govt?

Answer these two simple questions, and you'll get the answer to your query... Go ahead.. I'll be waiting for your reply

The answer to the above is:

Neither did indians considered themselves as British NOR do Kashmiris consider themselves as Indians.

See the commonality?

Anyways, Its strange to see that you replied to a post that had nothing to do with you, I'm wondering why?

I honestly feel for the guy ( @BlackIndian ). Is it a sin to feel for an indian? If so, I'm guilty.

Neither did indians considered themselves as British NOR do Kashmiris consider themselves as Indians.

See the commonality?

I honestly feel for the guy ( @BlackIndian ). Is it a sin to feel for an indian? If so, I'm guilty.

Once again... Don't skirt the question.. I'm not asking whether Indians wanted to be called British or not.. I'm asking Did the British govt consider Indians as equal to Englishmen or not? And Does the Republic of India consider the Kashmiri's as equal to other Indians or not?

A simple question.. I want a simple answer answer. Plz don't put strawmen arguments this time.. thx

See the commonality?
Now, how can you say that categorically ??

If the majority of Kashmiri's were against India Kashmir would have been an Independent nation long before. It's just a minority who is causing the problem. They will be dealt with accordingly. :)

Now, how can you say that categorically ??

If the majority of Kashmiri's were against India Kashmir would have been an Independent nation long before. It's just a minority who is causing the problem. They will be dealt with accordingly. :)

He's just trying to divert my question.. He wants us to pick that bait and start arguing whether Kashmiri's want to be with India or not. Its a pretty clever ploy. Don't fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom