What's new

Indian forces fought along Mukti Bahini: Modi admits the conspiracy to divide Pakistan

Your forces surrendered to India. So naturally India fought with Muktibahini. Why do you try to create sensation of something which India has never denied.

our forces surrendered when Indian forces entered in East Pakistan, and dhaka was completely surrounded by Indian Forces.

so next time, before saying some thing on Pakistani support to kashmiri people, always remember, what u cultivated in Bangladesh is now full grown in Kashmir.

Aur kaku Sab mazze mein hai? No he was talking about logics and understanding of international borders if we ( Pak ) attack another country and I was comparing that LOGIC thing which India broke recently.

After the 2 hrs of raid, South Block called the Ambassador of the Burma, and debriefed him. And definitely he was satisfied.

BTW, you know the agreement to violate border in a "hot-pursuit" condition was signed in 90s with Burma?

Yes mukti bahini were Indian backed rebels/terrorist and whole world knows that. Butcher modi accepted it since it has no significance in 2015. SO why the fuss by PAK ? Rather PAK should focus on propagating the real history of 71 in both BD & the rest of the world and counter the absurd indo-awami myths regarding it. That would do both BD muslims and PAK a favour.

After the 2 hrs of raid, South Block called the Ambassador of the Burma, and debriefed him. And definitely he was satisfied.

BTW, you know the agreement to violate border in a "hot-pursuit" condition was signed in 90s with Burma?
No I don't know that type of agreement between India and Myanmar but surely I read some where Myanmar condemn that strike strongly.

Yes mukti bahini were Indian backed rebels/terrorist and whole world knows that. Butcher modi accepted it since it has no significance in 2015. SO why the fuss by PAK ? Rather PAK should focus on propagating the real history of 71 in both BD & the rest of the world and counter the absurd indo-awami myths regarding it. That would do both BD muslims and PAK a favour.
Only Pakistan called them terrorists no one else in the world Not even UN

Ever heard of operation searchlight

our forces surrendered when Indian forces entered in East Pakistan, and dhaka was completely surrounded by Indian Forces.

IA crossed over on 3rd Dec. The surrender took place on 16 Dec

so next time, before saying some thing on Pakistani support to kashmiri people, always remember, what u cultivated in Bangladesh is now full grown in Kashmir.

No where even close nor shall ever be

No I don't know that type of agreement between India and Myanmar but surely I read some where Myanmar condemn that strike strongly.
Nope, another conspiracy theory hatching.

No, official, again no official from Burma never condemn this. Because they are authorized too to do such strikes inside Manipur in a hot pursuit condition.

But they never used this agreement, and India already used this 4 times. 3 times in 90s and one time now.

IA Crossed Border after the

Operation Chengez Khan lauched by PAF failed To fruit

Only Pakistan called them terrorists no one else in the world Not even UN

Ever heard of operation searchlight

Couple of days ago India also carried out operation against naga insurgents.

There r lots of terrorist/insurgent/rebel groups in India as well but difference is Indian establishment is not delusional like the 71 PAK establishment and neither do they have racist loons like bhutto.

The terms like "terrorist" r very subjective.

that's what i am saying, after India's entering in War, we surrendered, and India also supporting terrorists of Mukti Bahni's in East Pakistan.
My many family members were in dhaka, and the stories they witnessed in dhaka, are miserable .
My uncles Manager was cooked live in burner of his factory, my father's friend, was thrown out in dead bodies,by mukti bhani by thinking he was also died, but he run when he got chance.
My uncle have a biggest Tanning Factory of East Pakistan, where more than 3000 People worked.

There r lots of terrorist/insurgent/rebel groups in India as well but difference is Indian establishment is not delusional like the 71 PAK establishment and neither do they have racist loons like bhutto.

and the mujeeb was not racist, what a biggest joke of history!

Actually Indian case is pretty different.

India want to bring them in main stream, even inside politics. But Pak was excluding them.

Actually Indian case is pretty different.

India want to bring them in main stream, even inside politics. But Pak was to exclude them.

so also allow Pakistan, to bring Kashmiri's in inside politics!

so also allow Pakistan, to bring Kashmiri's in inside politics!

They already inside indian politics, thats why you see Geelani , APHC is such powerful figures without arms, do you expect this in Pak? I dont think so.

Mukti bahani was not the insurgents Some gangs of common militants

There some highly decorated soilders formed by within pak army

Mukti bahani was formed by bengali soilders and officers

They were the part of regular army

Go read facts about what is Operation Searchlight

I think you running from truth

that's what i am saying, after India's entering in War, we surrendered, and India also supporting terrorists of Mukti Bahni's in East Pakistan.
My many family members were in dhaka, and the stories they witnessed in dhaka, are miserable .
My uncles Manager was cooked live in burner of his factory, my father's friend, was thrown out in dead bodies,by mukti bhani by thinking he was also died, but he run when he got chance.
My uncle have a biggest Tanning Factory of East Pakistan, where more than 3000 People worked.

and the mujeeb was not racist, what a biggest joke of history!
You think they were sore for no reason .

Pakistan army launched operation Searchlight ethnic cleaning of Benglis you are thinking they should remain calm
After seeing their womens raped children's slaughtered by punjabi Army

Back
Top Bottom