What's new

Indian forces arrest more than 1,000 protesters in Kashmir

I agree with @Paksanity , You sure need to see a psychiatrist ASAP

You are trying to compare SCS with Kashmir ?? And Fish and Corals with Kashmiris ? Are you for real ?
Yes I am comparing SCS with Kashmir. Both are disputed territories where the 'natives' have demanded their rights based on generation of association. If you are fine with supporting Chinese there against Filipinno, you have no right to support 'Kashmiri' against India. If you cann't understand the humor in Fish and Coral then you need help - you may be autistic.

You are trying to compare SCS with Kashmir ?? And Fish and Corals with Kashmiris ? Are you for real ?

There was another idiot who was comparing SCS with Kashmir issue. He is banned now. I hope this Deepika jee is not another profile of that same idiot.

Oe Whole Pakistan needs to go for Psychiatrist Treatment despite failing for last 70 years your needle is struck in Kashmir. Despite loosing Half of your Country your Hallucinations for Kashmir is increasing each passing day.

"Kashmir banega Pakistan" Oe poori Kaum jake paagalkhane me ilaj karwao.

Oe Whole Pakistan needs to go Psychiatrist Treatment despite failing for last 70 years your needle is struck in Kashmir. Despite loosing Half of your Country your Hallucinations for Kashmir is increasing each passing day.

"Kashmir banega Pakistan" Oe poori Kaum jake paagalkhane me ilaj karwao.

We don't need suggestions from a "pagal" top tell us what to do. :lol:

There was another idiot who was comparing SCS with Kashmir issue. He is banned now. I hope this Deepika jee is not another profile of that same idiot.

Yeah right! Ban someone because you cann't defend your position and yet you hold moral high ground to argue in favour of Kashmiri. Good!

They are just showing their true self. Most of the time they pretend. Rarely it comes out like this. Our forefathers saw this as they used to live with them. They knew what would happen in the future. Salute to this man.....

images (3).jpg

They are just showing their true self. Most of the time they pretend. Rarely it comes out like this. Our forefathers saw this as they used to live with them. They knew what would happen in the future. Salute to this man.....

View attachment 324569
This is a Pakistani forum. Saying something against the very father of Pakistan will be disrespectful.

We need suggestions from a "pagal" top tell us what to do. :lol:

Carry on with your policy of Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iran, Baluchistan, FATA, NWFP.

You know we Indians are very much pleased about these policies.

Pakistanis fighting within themselves Why India should bother.

We are utterly pleased with \what condition Pakistan is in.

Carry on!!

View attachment 324569

Go and Google what Moulana Abul Kalam Azad Said about Pakistan and compare it with Pakistan's present situation.

You will get all the answers you want.

I believe the Kashmiri azadi brigade's time is up in India now.

That real estate is prime land that is a key national resource. And it is being wasted as successive generations of Kashmiris are born and then go full retard.

Time to set up large power infrastructure projects there as well as government institutes.

The Kashmiris can be dealt with in parallel. No need for national interests to be held to ransom by a small group of unreasonable people.

Carry on with your policy of Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iran, Baluchistan, FATA, NWFP.

You know we Indians are very much pleased about these policies.

Pakistanis fighting within themselves Why India should bother.

We are utterly pleased with \what condition Pakistan is in.

Carry on!!

You guys are idiots. You guys don't have intellect to know what your country is doing and what is your condition. And you dumbf*cks are going to comment on our condition and our policies.

First raise your IQ level. And then who knows we might consider taking your rants seriously.

You guys are idiots. You guys don't have intellect to know what your country is doing and what is your condition. And you dumbf*cks are going to comment on our condition and our policies.

First raise your IQ level. And then who knows we might consider taking your rants seriously.

Chaddi utargayi jara se me!!! Jahilo ki zuban istamal karne lage!!!

Pehle jaa kar Quetta Hospital ko sambhaliye!!

We Indians really don't need Pakistani level IQs because even if we try we cannot attain it. It is sole copy right of Pakistanis.

I am not a dude but...
I used to think Kashmiri are our brothers until they started supporting dead terrorists and yelling Azaadi. Guess they don't think that they are Indians so... why are they on India's land?
That's the issue. You're on their land. Not the other way around.

That's perfectly fine. It's their land. We are an occupying colonial force.

Who are you in this equation please brother?
We are Kashmiris one & only guardian. Btw did you get your loyalty certificate from bharat maata?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom