What's new

Indian forces arrest more than 1,000 protesters in Kashmir

See you're so afraid of Pakistan that you always know that China comes into the equation.
No I mean it ,Tell your Governments to stop this tyranny ,War will come last time it was 1999 and next time a Pakistani leader will not standby and watch people die and arrested for peaceful protests,for the sake of humanity tell your Government to demilitarize Kashmir for starters,or else it is war,It doesn't matter 10 years for now but I assure you it is coming.
Whatever, if US cann't stop China from claiming SCS, I highly doubt you have any potency to stop India from claiming Kashmir.

So you believe entire Chinese Communist party need to consult a psychiatric, dude? So much for deeper than sea higher than mountain iron-brotherhood.

Anyone who believes that an ethnicity should be moved out of its ancestral land because it does not agree with you, needs to see a psychiatric immediately.

Whatever, if US cann't stop China from claiming SCS, I highly doubt you have any potency to stop India from claiming Kashmir.
Really?Time shall tell,It is you're destiny to be conquered.
Till then Hansel and gratel

Anyone who believes that an ethnicity should be moved out of its ancestral land because it does not agree with you, needs to see a psychiatric immediately.
And anyone who thinks that they can live and mooch off a country, call it all sorts of name, throw stones on its soldiers and yell 'Aazadi' whenever they feel like and still expect to be treated with kids gloves need to get lobotomized. There! I saved you the cost of a psychiatric consultation.

Really?Time shall tell,It is you're destiny to be conquered.
Till then Hansel and gratel
Yawn. Yeah Mr Gazwa-e-Hind. I am scared. *sarcasm*

Last edited:
You don't find any difference in people and fish? Is this a common mindset in your country? I hope not.

The day Indian Hindus start respecting the rights of Kashmiri Muslims and start showing some respect for their life and dignity, and recognize them as fellow human beings, the Kashmiris might stop hating India.

The day Indian Hindus start respecting the rights of Kashmiri Muslims and start showing some respect for their life and dignity, and recognize them as fellow human beings, the Kashmiris might stop hating India.
And the day Kashmiris start to think themselves as Indian first and Kashmiri next, they will have no problem in getting all the rights and respects that any Indian citizen have.

And the day Kashmiris start to think themselves as Indian first and Kashmiri next, they will have no problem in getting all the rights and respects that any Indian citizen have.

You have absolutely no right to impose Indian Identity on Kashmiris (or anyone else) if they are not willing...

unrest taking place in urban areas and the amount of people causing disturbance very little... but hundred people enough to create havoc... most likely people who are getting paid by external forces...

Last edited:
You have absolutely no right to impose Indian Identity on Kashmiris (or anyone else) if they are not willing...
No one is imposing it on them. They can move out of India and choose whatever Identity they want. Many other former Indians have done that since time immemorial. Infact Pakistan can help them by providing them a smooth path to their 'new' Identity by giving them citizenship easily when they cross the LoC, into the Azad Kashmir.

No one is imposing it on them. They can move out of India and choose whatever Identity they want. Many other former Indians have done that since time immemorial. Infact Pakistan can help them by providing them a smooth path to their 'new' Identity by giving them citizenship easily when they cross the LoC, into the Azad Kashmir.

Kashmir is not India. It's an internationally recognized disputed territory whose final accession is yet to be decided.

The Kashmiris ain't leaving .... Kashmir belongs to the Kashmiris

India will have to vacate Kashmir ultimately ...

No oppression lasts forever

Say the same thing about Xinjiang Province, and standup for Uighurs.

And the reality is :

Kashmir is not India. It's an internationally recognized disputed territory whose final accession is yet to be decided.

So is SCS. But China seems to have no problem in claiming SCS. And Pakistan has no problem in supporting China for SCS. Last I heard the Fillipino cannt fish in SCS they had to leave, so will 'Kashmiri' who dont accept Indian nationality. China is not vacating SCS, so India will also not vacate Kashmir. If China can punish the dissent and succeed, I doubt there is something fundamentally wrong in suppressing dissent. Remember, Pakistan also supports Chinese 'oppression'.

Is it so??? Btw who cares about you and your rants????

What can you do about it??? 70 Saalo me kaya ukhad liya????

We are going to kick the AS$ of Kashmiries and make them Indians as we say in Hindi

"Maar Maar kar Musalman banana" we will simply make them Indian "Maar Maar kar".

So is SCS. But China seems to have no problem in claiming SCS. And Pakistan has no problem in supporting China for SCS. Last I heard the Fillipino cannt fish in SCS they had to leave, so will 'Kashmiri' who dont accept Indian nationality. China is not vacating SCS, so India will also not vacate Kashmir. If China can punish the dissent and succeed, I doubt there is something fundamentally wrong in suppressing dissent. Remember, Pakistan also supports Chinese 'oppression'.

I agree with @Paksanity , You sure need to see a psychiatrist ASAP

You are trying to compare SCS with Kashmir ?? And Fish and Corals with Kashmiris ? Are you for real ?

Back
Top Bottom