What's new

Indian forces arrest more than 1,000 protesters in Kashmir

Yes, arrest all protestors. In virtually all democracies the right to protest is a valuable right that is given to people.
I'm sure people will come back that they are all "stone throwers", of course they would be. It gives the forces the opportunity to silence all opposition.
You forgot that all the rights in any country are reserved for Citizens. If these 'folks' are claiming that they want Aazadi, they don't think that they are Indian citizens in the first place. Where the question of 'Rights' arise then?

You don't find any difference in people and fish? Is this a common mindset in your country? I hope not.
Humor is wasted on you. Let me break it down for you :-

1. China didn't take anyone's permission before claiming SCS as their own. They got rebuked by UN but they dont give a damn. Pakistan is totally cool with it. So why should India give a damn about some stupid UN resolution or something regarding her territory?

2. As far as Kashmiris go, if they dont want to be Indians they can emigrate out of India. Lots of people have done that in the past and from all parts of India, why do Kashmiris get special privilege to take the land with them. You need Aazadi? Its just one boat ride/plane flight away from you. Just sell your land before you go.

Humor is wasted on you. Let me break it down for you :-

1. China didn't take anyone's permission before claiming SCS as their own. They got rebuked by UN but they dont give a damn. Pakistan is totally cool with it. So why should India give a damn about some stupid UN resolution or something regarding her territory?

2. As far as Kashmiris go, if they dont want to be Indians they can emigrate out of India. Lots of people have done that in the past and from all parts of India, why do Kashmiris get special privilege to take the land with them. You need Aazadi? Its just one boat ride/plane flight away from you. Just sell your land before you go.

You are pretty bad at humour.

Kashmir is not a sea. Those people have been living there for generations. Are you talking ethnic cleansing here?

You are pretty bad at humour.

Kashmir is not a sea. Those people have been living there for generations. Are you talking ethnic cleansing here?
So what if Kashmir not a sea? Phillipinos have been fishing in South China sea for generations and now Chinese are claiming SCS as their own and denying them their lively hood. Apparently Pakistan is totally fine with this. Am I talking ethnic cleansing here? No, I am simply telling that if you do not feel that you are an Indian citizen, then take a boat or catch a plane irrespective of your ethnicity. Whats there hard to understand? People do it all time. They dont like India they emigrate to Dubai, USA, UK etc. No one takes their land with them.

So what if Kashmir not a sea? Phillipinos have been fishing in South China sea for generations and now Chinese are claiming SCS as their own and denying them their lively hood. Am I talking ethnic cleansing here? No, I am simply telling that if you do not feel that you are an Indian citizen, then take a boat or catch a plane irrespective of your ethnicity. Whats there hard to understand? People do it all time. They dont like India they emigrate to Dubai, USA, UK etc. No one takes their land with them.

What if they want to still live in their ancestral land but follow their political wish?

Release them wtf these Very good burnol Indians say "Territorial Integrity" "We smell terrorists" "Don't hit our personal" "Be Peaceful".
What now? you're arresting them for protesting now??
How long do you think this will go on??
Some time tomorrow a People crazy leader like Hitler will come along and do you think he will stand by and watch people die like today?
There's a war coming maybe 20 years or 40 years for now, But it is coming.
If you ask me If I ever become army chief ,I ain't standing by and watching this go along.I'll ask them to stop or come fight men with men

What if they want to still live in their ancestral land but follow their political wish?
What if you want to live in Chinese territory and yet talk shit about Communist Party and throw rocks on PLA soldiers? You know better what happens, right?

Release them wtf these Very good burnol Indians say "Territorial Integrity" "We smell terrorists" "Don't hit our personal" "Be Peaceful".
What now? you're arresting them for protesting now??
How long do you think this will go on??
Some time tomorrow a People crazy leader like Hitler will come along and do you think he will stand by and watch people die like today?
There's a war coming maybe 20 years or 40 years for now, But it is coming.
If you ask me If I ever become army chief ,I ain't standing by and watching this go along.I'll ask them to stop or come fight men with men

You know what? Sun is going to die out in around 3.5 billion years 'for' now. But it is coming.

What if you want to live in Chinese territory and yet talk shit about Communist Party and throw rocks on PLA soldiers? You know better what happens, right?

I think you are trying to deflect the argument which is "what will YOU do?"

You know what? Sun is going to die out in around 3.5 billion years 'for' now. But it is coming.
Kargil was not that long ago.
No I mean it,We will fight this war with you.
Do you think we care about something? NO nobody stands still and watches tyranny forever.That's human nature

I think you are trying to deflect the argument which is "what will YOU do?"

I think China is a great and ancient country and I will follow their lead. Such people will be 'make disappear'.

Kargil was not that long ago.
No I mean it,We will fight this war with you.
Do you think we care about something? NO nobody stands still and watches tyranny forever.That's human nature
Tell that to China.

I think China is a great and ancient country and I will follow their lead. Such people will be 'make disappear'.

Tell that to China.
See you're so afraid of Pakistan that you always know that China comes into the equation.
No I mean it ,Tell your Governments to stop this tyranny ,War will come last time it was 1999 and next time a Pakistani leader will not standby and watch people die and arrested for peaceful protests,for the sake of humanity tell your Government to demilitarize Kashmir for starters,or else it is war,It doesn't matter 10 years for now but I assure you it is coming.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom