What's new

Indian fisherman killed as US navy fires in Gulf

The world won't support Indian piracy in the area.
Hey, Indians! Tell me how many Indian pirates have ever been apprehended. Zero is correct, no?

Unfortunately that part of the world is volatile and need a strong presence to keep peace. We also have lots of investment and strategic interest there.
No, no one needs America to protect it.
Say it with me:
I am a brainwashed American who thinks the US army is very nice.

What is then? What can you present acceptable as evidence apart from hearsay and brainwashed mantra?

Small dingy can sink a ship like that filled with enough explosives and a ready to die in the name of the cause crew. But i guess you dont want to know that, because hating is so much easier.

Just accept that if the crew werent pirates or terrorists they had to be exceptionally dumb to continue in spite of warning shots. Especially the captain or whoever was at the wheel.

Did u see warning shots were given? And There were not travelling in speed boats? Its a fishing vessel, which takes time to maneoveur... The Fishermens claim, they were not warned... And many were sleeping inside.....

Hey, Indians! Tell me how many Indian pirates have ever been apprehended. Zero is correct, no?

Say it with me:

Zero pirates have been involved from India.... Infact modern piracy is new to the subcontinent....

Aman ki Aasha seems to be working.. I see a Pakistani fighting for dead Indian sailors more animatedly than Indians :D

And these "fisherman" Indians operating the boat charged an oil tanker despite numerous warnings. Yeah, they working for some company, the company of pirates.

A small boat charging on a HUge Tanker...
Man they arent irrational such as u...

Say it with me:

Say it with me: Americans are protecting American interests in the Gulf. It's nice that we protect you along the way. Why should US army be nice? They are an army first and foremost.

Did u see warning shots were given? And There were not travelling in speed boats? Its a fishing vessel, which takes time to maneoveur... The Fishermens claim, they were not warned... And many were sleeping inside.....

lol, so ok no warning, just massacring fishermen in their sleep, right? Also if not travelling in speed boats the time to cover the range from signaling to fire would be much greater.

The fisherman's claim...can you link anything? Also it seems strange Indian fishermen only get shot at, now twice in a row...either very bad navigational skills and knowing of maritime protocols or something completely different.

But i dont think you have the mental agility to pursue that avenue of possibility.

A small boat charging on a HUge Tanker...
Man they arent irrational such as u...

Actually a valid tactic for pirate assaults...not that you would know, after it comes the mother ship after the pirates from the small boat apprehend the crew.

Back
Top Bottom