What's new

Indian fisherman killed as US navy fires in Gulf

This is how warning shots look from a .50 cal. I'd turn away.....

It does look very fishy for the Indians to ignore the warning and continued to charge the ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter where the boat is registered. It is the operators of the boat, Indians, who charged the ship despite numerous warnings.

It's more convenient for Indians to rent a boat nearby to hide their track, so Indians like you can immediately shift the blame to a 3rd country.

Dumb Chini, A logical question (difficult thing for you I know) - why would an Indian travel all the way to UAE to rent a boat and fish and why would UAE let foreign national to do the same in their waters? The logical answer for you - The poor guy was employed with a UAE firm..

I know Chinis love hide their traces/faces behind American flags.. Need to ask you, why are you so $hit scared to identify yourself properly??

It does look very fishy for the Indians to ignore the warning and continued to charge the ship.
Yes, it was fishy because they were fishing for fish

Dumb Chini, A logical question (difficult thing for you I know) - why would an Indian travel all the way to UAE to rent a boat and fish and why would UAE let foreign national to do the same in their waters? The logical answer for you - The poor guy was employed with a UAE firm..

I know Chinis love hide their traces/faces behind American flags.. Need to ask you, why are you so $hit scared to identify yourself properly??
Agree with everything but the last sentence

I am an American pure and simple. Why do I need to hide behind my flag? It's my flag. But you are too retarded to see that anyway. What's new? You suddenly become wiser? :rofl:

Indians traveled all the way there because there's where the oil tankers usually pass through. You are helping the pirates to look for a hijack target. You hired UAE boat because you are too poor to afford a real boat. I hope the investigation finished quickly and those Indian bastards got hung. They clearly ignored all the warnings and charged the ship.

:rofl: He is a Chinese, isn't it so obvious :lol:
No, this post proves he is not
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/195004-india-visa-message-nordic-3-a-4.html#post3177319
I know. We brought them out of their dark age, united them, and gave them their official language. See how they backstab us now.
Unless China gave you your official language, he's American

Indians traveled all the way there because there's where the oil tankers usually pass through. You are helping the pirates to look for a hijack target. You hired UAE boat because you are too poor to afford a real boat. I hope the investigation finished quickly and those Indian bastards got hung. They clearly ignored all the warnings and charged the ship.
Either you've got some high quality weed or Americans are even dumber than I thought

lol....you put your hand in one direction and the boat turns.
You've never been shot at, have you? It's not easy to keep your head to even think about steering anything

yeah that was very convincing :lol:, you seem to be an easy daisy.
He calls himself American, is proud of every American thing (Co-incidentally, Chinese hate them) and supports every US policy.

You've never been shot at, have you? It's not easy to keep your head to even think about steering anything

lol still looking for excuses....so pathetic.

Take a look at the video i posted. Would you not steer away from that? Or you would go straight for it because "its not so easy to steer when WARNING shots are being fired across your bow".

I guess you see whatever truth you want to with that logic. Everything can be skewed if you ignore facts....

No, this post proves he is not
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/195004-india-visa-message-nordic-3-a-4.html#post3177319

Unless China gave you your official language, he's American

Either you've got some high quality weed or Americans are even dumber than I thought

Give it up. Don't try to change these Indians' mind. They have an irrational fear of China ingrained in their souls. When I spook them good, they are reduced to their primal fear. All they can think is Chinese at that state. You can see their wild eyes chanting Chinese Chinese Chinese. Of course I enjoy seeing they make a fool of themselves. :rofl:

I am an American pure and simple. Why do I need to hide behind my flag? It's my flag. But you are too retarded to see that anyway. What's new? You suddenly become wiser? :rofl:

Dumbo Chin, don't try too hard.. You are easily identifiable even in the crowd of millions.. So no matter what flag you wave as soon as you open your mouth and one can easily know what breed you are..

lol still looking for excuses....so pathetic.

Take a look at the video i posted. Would you not steer away from that? Or you would go straight for it because "its not so easy to steer when WARNING shots are being fired across your bow".

I guess you see whatever truth you want to with that logic. Everything can be skewed if you ignore facts....
I have been shot at, living in Karachi. And we just kept going straight, even though bullets broke through the front window, because no one thinks of steering in this situation, you just freeze. And for a simple fisherman, who's never probably encountered a lot of bullet fire, this would freeze him up even more. You Americans are just trying to defend your navy. Pitifully, may I add

Back
Top Bottom