What's new

Indian explosives found in Karachi

Did that sir .... Here are few snippets from that DAWN article :

*seized about 150 kilos of explosives of Indian origin, automatic rifles and suicide vests from them.*

*We have seized two suicide jackets, two sacks containing 150 kilos of explosives made by an Indian company and five Kalashnikov rifles with bullets and magazines.*

*When asked whether the arrested suspects had any links with India, the official said that investigations were in an early stage and the CID did not reach any conclusion about the suspects’ connections with the neighbouring country.*

Where have the authorities accused Ind of abetting this butchers?

Well going public through media is a way of accusing.
Thats circular logic. If you re-read, they have indeed clarified that they are investigating indian connection, if any. They have NOT accused state of India.

Put yourself in their shoes. They are projecting what they have recovered from the caught terrorist. Haven't we done a wonderful job ourselves of calling the media every time we want to showcase the confiscated materials ?

Thats circular logic. If you re-read, they have indeed clarified that they are investigating indian connection, if any. They have NOT accused state of India.

Put yourself in their shoes. They are projecting what they have recovered from the caught terrorist. Haven't we done a wonderful job ourselves of calling the media every time we want to showcase the confiscated materials ?

Ok, I put myself in the Pakistanis shoes right now.

Now if I have bomb blasts happening every other day. and India is my traditional enemy, and my political class is shouting on top of its voice that India is involved in terrorist attacks in Pakistan.
And then I have this news flashing in front of me.

What am I supposed to believe.

Ok, I put myself in the Pakistanis shoes right now.

Now if I have bomb blasts happening every other day. and India is my traditional enemy, and my political class is shouting on top of its voice that India is involved in terrorist attacks in Pakistan.
And then I have this news flashing in front of me.

What am I supposed to believe.

Again !!!! Where the heck have they accused GoI ? where in the that NEWS flash did they say such?

^^^^

Did I say that they accused GOI....

I have been pointing out that the whole exercise ;looks stupid.

^^^^

Did I say that they accused GOI....

Lets see ....This is what you wrote
*Well going public through media is a way of accusing.*

And you started with this premise
*Pay the bill and then use it to cook this excellent Photograph*

As in your words, "What are we supposed to believe?"

I have a few questions for the Pakistani members on this forum.

1) In the number of different bombings you have had recently was potassium chlorate or any other industrial chemicals or fertilizer used?

2) Does GOP keep any tabs on who is buying these materials? If so how?

Since the Oklahoma City bombing we have kept very tight tabs on sale of fertilizers an industrial chemicals.

Again !!!! Where the heck have they accused GoI ?

The interior minister of Pakistan has consistently been saying that India is responsible of terrorism in Pakistan. Including funding the TTP and separatists in Baluchistan . There are also a few threads on this forum regarding this, i suggest you look through them.

Most likley smugled to Pakistan but India must stopp this factory who are selling to terrorists.

When they find a shaving cream, soom wheat or other daily use stuff from terrorists attacking bombay, its called a concrete evidence and when explosives of Indian origin are found in Pakistan it is said they can be made from daily use stuff... funny

Now even if some explosives can be made from chemicals used in other daily use products, they are still strong evidence than a shaving cream or wheat which in no sense can be used for any evil purpose.

Pakistan and India have trade between them which touched 1.6Billion US Dollars in 2006-07, and in such a trade if some one finds a shaving cream or wheat then these are the very expected items and are widely available but explosive materials or chemicals related to explosives and only to be found from the terrorists is very unusual.

source for trade volume
http://www.thenews.com.pk/print1.asp?id=129120

Nothing new...Its gonna be pay back time soon.If they dont prevent there terrorism sponsoring state policies

kudos to karachi police......they saved a lot of lives..................
plz don't start this cat dog fight....just grow up everyone.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom