What's new

Indian explosives found in Karachi

At the moment It's better to start a Nuclear War with india and get over with everything then getting our innocent people be killed everyday by so called suicide attackers... these people are the one doing everything in pakistan n thinking we are not aware of it...

Or atleast attack indian bases in Afghanistan immediatly or actively support Nexil movement.

I think the bags in which it was carried also from India. This is where things start to get complicated. Punjab police already has arrested 3 Indian spies trying to crossing into Pakistan from Kasur border surprisingly one of them confessed in front of media that he was heading to Bajur Agency, FATA. Now one can guess there is nothing to espionage in FATA so connect the dots...

Staff Report

KARACHI: The CID police has arrested five suicide bombers in Orangi Town, Karachi, said the SSP CID Police, Fayyaz Khan Wednesday.

The police has recovered two suicide jackets, which are made in India, from the terrorists and are now disposed off. Also, 100 kg of explosive material and five klashnikovs have been confiscated.

The police has cordoned off the area. SAMAA

.:: SAMAA - 5 suicide bombers arrested in Karachi

I realise storing some thing like a suicide jacket would be dangerous but wouldnt the jacket be needed as evidence? One to convict these guys and two to present to the Indian authorities to push them to investigate at thier end.

Now you have the situation of Pakistani Police claiming they have evidence of an Indian connection the Indians say "where is the evidence" the police say sorry we blew it up.

That aside 100kg very glad they were caught.

please look closlely...ther must be some washing instructions on the reverse of the lable
Yup it says hand wash do not tumble dry.

At the moment It's better to start a Nuclear War with india and get over with everything then getting our innocent people be killed everyday by so called suicide attackers... these people are the one doing everything in pakistan n thinking we are not aware of it...

Brilliant!!! :rofl:
When your a$$ is sitting in Canada its easy to recommend nuclear war.
I hope the decision makers in Pakistan don't think the way you do.

Most of the groups who have sent the suicide bombers have claimed their responsibility in the attacks, I am yet to find a hindutava organization in the group.

What exactly are you aware of other than some paranoid theories in your mind?

There are few things I don't understand. How and why TTP claim its responsibility every time any catastrophe happens within Pakistan?

Let me help you understand.....

TTP claims responsibility every time they slaughter a bunch of your fellow countrymen because they are causing the catastrophe. They want to rule your country, no matter how many lakes or rivers of blood they have to wade through. Look back in history.......not too far. In the past seven years how many village elders in FATA have been killed by these thugs? What did your leaders do? Nothing. Your leaders were more interested in creating a strategic rabid dog army where they could get an advantage over their perceived enemies. The rabid dogs have become so powerful they have decided to own your country. now you and your fellow country men have to decide....

While Pakistan just nabbed two of the Indian terrorists at two different occasions two and three days back and they were taken to undisclosed locations. And now Indian made arms are seized too. What those Indian terrorists were doing in Pakistani region: to sell the peanuts and walnuts on wheeled vehicle? Of course not. They were certainly here to terrorize in Pakistan. Media did say those terrorists are backed by RaW. Now why we rule out the fact that along with TTP, those foreign agencies are destabilizing Pakistan to a considerable extent.

Do you honestly believe that Indian terrorists were nabbed at two different occasions? Then I have a very profitable bridge I want to sell you. You can get a toll from every vehicle that crosses it. If GOI was stupid enough to send terrorist to Pakistan it would do repairable harm to their country. I would characterize the harm as more than 10 times the effect of the Mumbai attacks. If you have any proof of RAW or CIA involvement then I will buy the bridge myself.

It could be TTP, it could be those outlandish Indian terrorists. Or it could be even Black Water terrorists. But after all, innocents die. We need to realize the facts that there are so many of the external elements to destabilize Pakistan. However, internal conspirators like TTP, Political leaders are major ones. Awaam plays a huge rule too.

Lets face it... it is not "it could be TTP" it is TTP. I explained why it would be stupid for the Indians. Blackwater is a private company, they provide protection for people who pay them, what do they have to gain by destabilizing Pakistan?

I realise storing some thing like a suicide jacket would be dangerous but wouldnt the jacket be needed as evidence? One to convict these guys and two to present to the Indian authorities to push them to investigate at thier end.

Now you have the situation of Pakistani Police claiming they have evidence of an Indian connection the Indians say "where is the evidence" the police say sorry we blew it up.

That aside 100kg very glad they were caught.

Yup it says hand wash do not tumble dry.

Yes your point is absolutely valid, since RDX is a high explosive it requires more energy then fire or a simple shock to make it go boom.

Most likely the vest would have had a simple circuit involving an initiator and switch. To render a device safe, you remove the initiator (detonator/blasting cap) from the explosive or interrupt the circuit by disabling the switch... See picture:

Simple rule of EOD (but nothing is simple in EOD) :woot:

watch from 00:45 to end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the bags in which it was carried also from India. This is where things start to get complicated. Punjab police already has arrested 3 Indian spies trying to crossing into Pakistan from Kasur border surprisingly one of them confessed in front of media that he was heading to Bajur Agency, FATA. Now one can guess there is nothing to espionage in FATA so connect the dots...
Yes it was in bags with clearly written Indian Origin. I am trying to search for the video of that particular news so that everything become clear.

Let me help you understand.....

TTP claims responsibility every time they slaughter a bunch of your fellow countrymen because they are causing the catastrophe. They want to rule your country, no matter how many lakes or rivers of blood they have to wade through. Look back in history.......not too far. In the past seven years how many village elders in FATA have been killed by these thugs? What did your leaders do? Nothing. Your leaders were more interested in creating a strategic rabid dog army where they could get an advantage over their perceived enemies. The rabid dogs have become so powerful they have decided to own your country. now you and your fellow country men have to decide....

Do you honestly believe that Indian terrorists were nabbed at two different occasions? Then I have a very profitable bridge I want to sell you. You can get a toll from every vehicle that crosses it. If GOI was stupid enough to send terrorist to Pakistan it would do repairable harm to their country. I would characterize the harm as more than 10 times the effect of the Mumbai attacks. If you have any proof of RAW or CIA involvement then I will buy the bridge myself.

Lets face it... it is not "it could be TTP" it is TTP. I explained why it would be stupid for the Indians. Blackwater is a private company, they provide protection for people who pay them, what do they have to gain by destabilizing Pakistan?

This rabid dog army was first created by US to defeat Russia. And answer to what the foreign agencies gain you need to do a little research between the relationship of Pakistan and India.
And what do Black water gain. Your answer is in your question. They get money for killing. Hired murderers.

I have some personal idea.
Maybe Pakistan should ban all weapons in the country. This means ban all privite possesion of weapons including explosives. This may help the goverment to control the situatioin easily.
China is a good example of this regulation. It is so difficult for the criminals to get some presentable weapons.

Last edited:
I have some personal idea.
Maybe Pakistan should ban all weapons in the country. This means ban all privite possesion of weapons including explosives. This may help the goverment to control the situatioin easily.
China is a good example of this regulation. It is so difficult for the criminals to get some presentable weapons.

Very good suggestion. Infact, that is the way we have in India as well. Also, packing explosives in bags with the label "Indian Origin" is a very childish trick meant to mislead the investigating agencies and whip up frenzy among the mass media. Hopefully the investigating agencies in Pakistan are smart enough not to fall for such tricks.

The bags say "Indian Origin" - That clearly means that this package was meant for export through legal channels.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom