What's new

Indian explosives found in Karachi

mjnaushad

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Staff Report

KARACHI: The CID police has arrested five suicide bombers in Orangi Town, Karachi, said the SSP CID Police, Fayyaz Khan Wednesday.

The police has recovered two suicide jackets, which are made in India, from the terrorists and are now disposed off. Also, 100 kg of explosive material and five klashnikovs have been confiscated.

The police has cordoned off the area. SAMAA

.:: SAMAA - 5 suicide bombers arrested in Karachi

what are the details which could prove these are made in India?:undecided:

Its silly to assume without giving details.

Wow... Never knew that suicide jackets came with tags and lables...of made in India ...made in afghanistan....made in russia......please look closlely...ther must be some washing instructions on the reverse of the lable........LOL....LOL...and a big...ROFL:rofl:

yep it is really funny ... I hope you will maintain the same sense of humour when Indian police make such claims ...

Wow... Never knew that suicide jackets came with tags and lables...of made in India ...made in afghanistan....made in russia......please look closlely...ther must be some washing instructions on the reverse of the lable........LOL....LOL...and a big...ROFL:rofl:
The explosive used in those jackets was Indian made.

I don't want to rain on your parade....but considering the ease with with RDX and other explosives can be obtained in Pakistan, why would India bother to ship it from here? Unless its some "Special" explosive that can only be found in India...hmm....

I don't want to rain on your parade....but considering the ease with with RDX and other explosives can be obtained in Pakistan, why would India bother to ship it from here? Unless its some "Special" explosive that can only be found in India...hmm....

i am not sure about this news so i dint comment.

But as far as explosive is concerned.

RDX is not avialable in Pakistan, you can have the home made low intensity explosive here but RDX in the past have been coming from Afghanistan and India through Afghanistan.

Denial main to Miyan....aap Pakistani jee rahe ho.......You will blame everyone on the face of this earth for anything happening in your country.....its either India.....America.....Afghanistan....or Israile
.....responsible for making Pakistan a mess it is right now.........

This is what a Pakistani does after every bomb blast or terrorist attack....Hinduatan ne kiya hai....America karwa raha hai.....Israile sazish hai......

i don't think an Indian's response would be different than that.

doodh ka jala chaach bhi phoonk phoonk ke peeta hai :)

At the moment It's better to start a Nuclear War with india and get over with everything then getting our innocent people be killed everyday by so called suicide attackers... these people are the one doing everything in pakistan n thinking we are not aware of it...

Jana, I will have to roll up my eyes at that. There is NO WAY that RDX is not available in copious quantities within Pakistan.

If you can prove your assertion, I assure you that I will eat my nickers.

Jana, I will have to roll up my eyes at that. There is NO WAY that RDX is not available in copious quantities within Pakistan.

If you can prove your assertion, I assure you that I will eat my nickers.

Nop not in the open markets neither from the entity within the country. I cant have a paper proof. But speaking on the basis of my direct sources, it is next to imposible to get even from the one who are legaly having it.

We have almost every kind of weapon available here in my city that is in use of NATO and US forces in Afghanistan but RDX only makes it way into Pakistan through Afghanistan.

Now who facilitate that from acorss the border there, we can have a hint.

I think we are talking about Potassium Chlorate not RDX.
As of now it is not entirely impossible that the source is Vaghai.

Vaighai industries has a bad record and its affairs are under investigation already for misusing of higher grade Chlorate. But the violations are not criminal as far as discovered till date.
http://www.timeschennai.com/index.php?mod=article&cat=News:%20%20South%20India&article=27031

Either there is some foul play really at Vaigai or Vaighai was chosen by investigators for implication to take advantage of its bad reputation.

There are few things I don't understand. How and why TTP claim its responsibility every time any catastrophe happens within Pakistan? While Pakistan just nabbed two of the Indian terrorists at two different occasions two and three days back and they were taken to undisclosed locations. And now Indian made arms are seized too. What those Indian terrorists were doing in Pakistani region: to sell the peanuts and walnuts on wheeled vehicle? Of course not. They were certainly here to terrorize in Pakistan. Media did say those terrorists are backed by RaW. Now why we rule out the fact that along with TTP, those foreign agencies are destabilizing Pakistan to a considerable extent.

It could be TTP, it could be those outlandish Indian terrorists. Or it could be even Black Water terrorists. But after all, innocents die. We need to realize the facts that there are so many of the external elements to destabilize Pakistan. However, internal conspirators like TTP, Political leaders are major ones. Awaam plays a huge rule too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom