What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was the first time perhaps since their inception that they govt involved politically to make a difference to the lives of people of this country. For the first time, they backed a candidate and stood firm by him. With their organization strength they could have done it before too, but no. Dodos remained singing their songs and doing their warm-ups while the country went to dogs.

RSS Cadres have been backing BJP candidates for ages since BJP's inception , its just out in the public right now ...

10247322_808577715838582_5655704270255135127_n.jpg

This thread has somewhat changed my mind.....
Hardly any State/National media reported about the Canning riot.....I don't know whether it was due to state govt. suppressing the news or the media proactively did it........
Whatever might be the reason, it is not right IMHO, people have the right to know what's going on in their vicinity....
I had almost no information about the incident even though I live in W.Bengal, one of my friend gave me a hint but I shrugged it off saying that the media would have reported such a grave incident if it had happened......Now it seems that I was wrong.......

Last edited:
RSS Cadres have been backing BJP candidates for ages since BJP's inception , its just out in the public right now ...

No the Cadres were not mobilized to this extent. BJP went secular while RSS sat watching it during Vajpayees's term. If they were backing BJP candidate before, were they backing Advani? Then why Advani would go praising Jinnah?

No the Cadres were not mobilized to this extent. BJP went secular while RSS sat watching it during Advani's term. If they were backing BJP candidate before, were they backing Advani? Then why Advani would go praising Jinnah?

My point being its not the first time they have supported , maybe not to this extant but you make it sound like they have been doing nothing for all these years which is blatantly false ... Yes..they have not organized and mobilized to such an extant but they were not helpless as you claim they were...

My point being its not the first time they have supported , maybe not to this extant but you make it sound like they have been doing nothing for all these years which is blatantly false ... Yes..they have not organized and mobilized to such an extant but they were not helpless as you claim they were...

They were explicitly formed for Hindu causes. They just failed in about everything. Otherwise, there is no way Congress would have ruled the country for so many years. They watched the lies being perpetrated. They watched the country get corrupt and more corrupt day by day and they did nothing.

As one RSS worker here states they did teach their cadres against the evils of communism. That is it.

This thread has somewhat changed my mind.....
Hardly any State/National media reported about the Canning riot.....I don't know whether it was due to state govt. suppressing the news or the media proactively did it........
Whatever might be the reason, it is not right IMHO, people have the right to know what's going on in their vicinity....
I had almost no information about the incident even though I live in W.Bengal, one of my friend gave me a hint but I shrugged it off saying that the media would have reported such a grave incident if it had happened......Now it seems that I was wrong.......
Now your are in baby steps of learning about pseudo secularism.This incident is not much.There are many more.

Last edited:
Ahemm...that will be the result of people taking heed of their intellect and senses thereby electing the government we need. NOT brain washing. What I meant was, can you like take @Ayush and convince him that he's not a homo?
stop it :bad:
i am not like butsy :taz:

Nahi nahi Dada tum secular hi rehena. The more secular Bengalis remain, the more contempt rest of India will have for them. This contempt will only grow exponentially.

Actually it is not so,madam.The word secularism is not an essential Bengal monopoly. Ideologies are not ethnic specific anymore in this age. What I feel is rest of India is as secular as Bengal. Otherwise we would not have seen the visible compromise between your "Dharmic" ideas and development issues in BJP's electoral manifesto. Being committed to Indian democracy and the plurality of this country, BJP has put aside its hard core communal agendas. Mr.Modi in his public interviews is assuring all Indians not to worry or fear from anything. He even said all the religions leads to a common goal. This comment suddenly does not makes him "Sickular", or does it? Tell me what does Madhu Green leaf and Amit Shah think about his views on religion?

Now if I become a schizophrenic for a moment, this is the leader Bengal wanted. A person who speak of equal treatment of all, a person who will not follow appeasement politics. Bengal will vote for him (though BJP won't win but its percentage will grow I guess) and his party. And trust me those are equally secular people unlike you who wants better governance. If you want to look at them with contempt, its your choice.No body can't help it.

Back
Top Bottom