What's new

Indian election results

Yep, that's what the numbers say, the leftie cannot survive the TMC goons, kinda ironic given they kill BJP members in state like Kerala, political killings.

Indeed Shah might have some grand plans involving the disgrunted TMC's. The lady is unstable, I kinda thought if things went south and she gets to be the PM it'll be big bad news. She still have hopes for it, and now looks bleak.

She did do one thing really well and that is to kick out the communists from Bengal after more than 30 years of continuous rule. It was their bastion and i can think of very few people who could have accomplished that feat. It did take a lot of hard work on her side and several years before she was successful. Yea she's mad, minority appeasing, unstable and violent, but overall, Bengal did progress under her. It's not that illegal migration and violence were any less under communists Communists were ruthless during their rule and illegal migration continued. The only reason Mamata gets more flak is because she is openly Modi hating and minority appeasing, thus gets a lot of Media attention. I would definitely choose her over Left any day. GDP growth under her is double digits, under commies, it was 4-5 % for entire 30 years

Do you suggest that leader should do whatever the voter says???

Or a leader who sets a standard for next in line..

Whom to chose?

Since they are not mutually exclusive, Ideally we would want both.

If not then the leader bloody well do what the voter says. Why is this even in question ?

She did do one thing really well and that is to kick out the communists from Bengal after more than 30 years of continuous rule. It was their bastion and i can think of very few people who could have accomplished that feat. It did take a lot of hard work on her side and several years before she was successful. Yea she's mad, minority appeasing, unstable and violent, but overall, Bengal did progress under her. It's not that illegal migration and violence were any less under communists Communists were ruthless during their rule and illegal migration continued. The only reason Mamata gets more flak is because she is openly Modi hating and minority appeasing, thus gets a lot of Media attention. I would definitely choose her over Left any day. GDP growth under her is double digits, under commies, it was 4-5 % for entire 30 years

Communists almost killed democracy in WB, and now Mad Mamata is strangling democracy in WB.

Pagal Didi came to power because the people could no longer tolerate the daily interference of communist in their every day life. Today Mad mamata is the same beast in a different color. No life in WB moves without TMC goons and their pay off.

Want to buy property in WB ? I guarantee you that you will not be able to hold on to it. Some TMC goond will take control of that land and then you will have it pay him to get back your own land.

This is not about GDP and growth, this is about the oppressive environment in WB. If you don't get that, you don't get anything.

Come to the Saffron side Tom Ji.
You might just like it ;)

We welcome you with open arms.

LOL.... He is not Tom Vadakkan :lol:

He is "uncle tom".

Lol people posted their DNA results on YT and they're your fellow pakistanis, if you're too ignorant to believe that...I'm sure you'll only resort to trusting sources which suit your narrative
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pakistan+dna+test

Just like you're resorting to using sources which place your narrative. Genetics is not determined by surveys or what people "desire to be." So far, any scientific data suggests regional similarity. But you people can neither accept the fact we are different people because of your "Akhand Bharat concept", or accept the fact that we are similar because you want to label us as "forced conversions." Quite the dilemma your people stuck in.

While Kashmir was still under Maharaja's rule when Pak forces invaded, BD was under pakistan's administration indicating you didn't take from us but we took from you

Lol, back in '47-48, you could claim taking GB & AJK from India per your mullah narrative but I still stand by my words that it was taken from the king and not us. Y'all would've taken the entire Kashmir if India didn't send its forces to hold it. Just like how y'all are having premature ejaculation over a skirmish on LoC, we would be proud of splitting Pak into two. Regarding the nukes, Pak will fire all it's nukes on India while we will be doing the same, the result would be we'll still have some population left which y'all be anhilated. Now you may argue about radiation, we'd just move the population abroad while y'all will be left with none.

Also, your reasoning that pak will put the whole world on its knees, that's not how the world works kid! and it's far beyond your understanding because your a puppet to most world countries and your corrupt leaders will do anything to lick Yankee & Chinese arse

Do you really think we give a damn about your existence!! If you're not inflicting terrorism in our country, no one would even think about a pathetic state like yours. Regarding economy, it doesn't matter who was doing good in the past because in that regard, Indian & Chinese economies were among the most prosperous in ancient times but we did see our low as well, all that matters is who is faring well currently

India can't provide for half its population but in a nuclear fallout, it will simply "move its people away"? Where to? Mars with Vedic rockets?

A nuclear fallout between Pakistan and India would put in danger the entire world, maybe a little expedition beyond "surveys" would have helped you with that piece of information. Hence make the whole world bend on its knees and be screwed from its behind.

And you are right, all that matters is who is fairing well, but you seem to be making jumps back to '71 every other second. Well, dear, it doesn't matter. After all, what matters is who doing well currently, and while economically we may be struggling, Militarily we sure gave India an *** whooping "currently."

Thought it would be closer. Let's see what ideas modi comes up with. Electorate feel the need to give him another five years despite his failures. Firstly he should stop lying.

Since they are not mutually exclusive, Ideally we would want both.

If not then the leader bloody well do what the voter says. Why is this even in question ?

Communists almost killed democracy in WB, and now Mad Mamata is strangling democracy in WB.

Pagal Didi came to power because the people could no longer tolerate the daily interference of communist in their every day life. Today Mad mamata is the same beast in a different color. No life in WB moves without TMC goons and their pay off.

Want to buy property in WB ? I guarantee you that you will not be able to hold on to it. Some TMC goond will take control of that land and then you will have it pay him to get back your own land.

This is not about GDP and growth, this is about the oppressive environment in WB. If you don't get that, you don't get anything.

LOL.... He is not Tom Vadakkan :lol:

He is "uncle tom".
A leader who works according to people's emotions and wishes without any rationale and far-sightedness is sure going to be a catastrophy

He should be able to convince his masses on some issues at least even against his/their wishes

A leader who works according to people's emotions and wishes without any rationale and far-sightedness is sure going to be a catastrophy

He should be able to convince his masses on some issues at least even against his/their wishes

A leader by definition is someone who can under stand the real cause of people's emotion and wishes and is Far sighted enough to find solutions.

Your post is illogical and seems to be based on a a fear psychosis.

Leaders do not convince masses, He Executes the desires of the masses. At least a political leader.

Maybe you are looking for a moral authority, I suggest you search for a good priest.

Thanks. But its a matter of ideology. So sorry. :-)

LOL...... NO its NOT. :lol:

Its based on pure HATE for Hindutva and Hinduism.

What absolutely stuns me is the liked of the Sadhvi winning and representing India in our Parliament. Every poll - opinion and exit stated that BJP was going to win. It's the scale of the victory that is shocking.

What absolutely stuns me is the liked of the Sadhvi winning and representing India in our Parliament. Every poll - opinion and exit stated that BJP was going to win. It's the scale of the victory that is shocking.
I think EVMs were hacked.

People voted for Modi not their MPs

In many constituencies, ppl did not even know who the candidate was. Just went ahead and pressed the button for lotus

Individual MPs don’t matter beyond their party affiliation

The best pic of the morning

2019 results.png

People voted for Modi not their MPs

I experienced it first hand in HARYANA... I talked to more than 1000 people... and found none, voting for BJP... either Modi or JJP or Congress...

Similarly in Mathura, I talked to around 200 locals... none was voting for Hema... everyone was voting for MODI or BJP...

Ghaziabad was talking about... Modi, VK Singh, BJP... sequence wise...

In Baghpat and Muzaffarnagar... I was aware of VERY TOUGH fight... but Meerut, surprised me... as Haji G was the favourite...

About Rajasthan and MP... I was sure that CONGRESS would be dismantled by BJP...

My prediction about MP and Karnataka...

BJP WILL FORM THE GOVERNMENT WITHIN 15 DAYS... in these states...

Back
Top Bottom