What's new

Indian election results

Why would the BJP withdraw support ? At that time no one knew the matched was "Fixed".

I was pointing out the "Joys" of appointing a muslim as a Home Minster.

Of course subsequent history has shown that even "secular' hindu congressmen can create fake "hindu terror" stories.

About sr. RG, Here is him Justifying the sikh genocide.

Here is proof that Rajiv gandhi REFUSED to save the Sikhs and that the program was a planned genocide.

"President Giani Zail Singh’s press secretary Wednesday alleged that the riots were “orchestrated and sponsored” and claimed that the then PM Rajiv Gandhi did not even take calls from the President when he tried to get in touch with him to discuss the situation."

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ake-calls-from-prez-after-84-riots-broke-out/

Another Genocide Accused Kamalnath is now the congress CM in MP. He was earlier an MP too.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/opin...h-pogrom-of-1984-is-not-forgotten/cid/1678944

"Kamal Nath was accused of leading a mob outside the Rakabganj gurdwara during the pogrom. Two Sikhs burned to death in his vicinity. His presence at the gurdwara was testified to formally by the police and a journalist. H.S. Phoolka and Manoj Mitta in their book on the pogrom point out that his presence for two hours at the head of a mob near the gurdwara was never satisfactorily explained. The closest Kamal Nath came to an explanation was to say that he was there at the behest of Rajiv Gandhi. "

Where was your "indignation" then ? Your Hypocrisy is pretty brazen.

Now before you give "clean chit" to Kamalnath and ask for proof, explain to us the proof against Pragya thakur.

That he is, but its his pretense of "secularism" that gets to me.

Clearly, English is a problem for you. I asked to share a video of him extolling or claiming to participate in riots. You've posted a video of justification for what happened. That's the thing with bhakts. The inability to comprehend.

There is proof of Sadhvi insulting Karkare and praising Godse. Google it. If there is proof of Kamal Nath, show it.

MOD EDIT:
DO NOT QUOTE TROLL POSTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly, English is a problem for you. I asked to share a video of him extolling or claiming to participate in riots. You've posted a video of justification for what happened. That's the thing with bhakts. The inability to comprehend.

There is proof of Sadhvi insulting Karkare and praising Godse. Google it. If there is proof of Kamal Nath, show it.

Lol.
DO NOT QUOTE TROLL POSTS. You just make our job difficult and we need to deal with two posts as the filth remains there quoted in your post even if the original post is deleted.

DO NOT QUOTE TROLL POSTS. You just make our job difficult and we need to deal with two posts as the filth remains there quoted in your post even if the original post is deleted.
90% of bhakt posts on either side are troll posts and they have a free run. Not just here but all over the Net.

indian election commission has assisted rigging of this indian election, Electronic voting machines have been tempered to make Bjp win this election, Indian opposition needs to go Iman khan way in 2013 elections in pakistan, just boycott the results of this elections and do a sit in in front of the head quarter of the criminal election commission of india.

Thanks for your advice.

@Joe Shearer ... doc n @jbgt90
Congratulations to u guys for a well fought elections.

Sadly, I can't be a recipient of these sporting good wishes. I detested, and continue to detest, the Congress and the Sangh Parivar, equally. The regional parties wallowing in their provincial corruption are not much better.

I don't speak for others.

corruption VS idea of India.

99% of Indias don't have the time to understand nuances of Idea of India.
Where as corruption affects their lives daily.

When you get a govt in BJP that has largely been corruption free where delivery is visible, it makes common people think......
No one knows what the idea of India is & whose idea of India are we talking about

But with continuous delivery and corruption free governance, a lot has reached the needy.
Talk to a woman who gets to use a toilet and tell her 'idea of India' is under attack and see her response

FB_IMG_1558950424824.jpg

Back
Top Bottom