What's new

Indian election results

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Guys, start your preparations for a grand party today...Indians across the world are gearing up for celebrations today after bjps win...I will watch results on NDTV as i want to see those anchors faces paling with each seat bjp gets.
Muslims and Christians across India have been offering special namazes and prayers in churches and mosques for the loss of bjp ..BJPs win will be even more sweeter considering all these factors.

Surprising no thread is opened here on pdf until now...seems indians number on pdf has decreased after indiscriminate bans and falling standards of PDF.
Anyway discuss the results here.

Guys, start your preparations for a grand party today...Indians across the world are gearing up for celebrations today after bjps win...I will watch results on NDTV as i want to see those anchors faces paling with each seat bjp gets.
Muslims and Christians across India have been offering special namazes and prayers in churches and mosques for the loss of bjp ..BJPs win will be even more sweeter considering all these factors.

Surprising no thread is opened here on pdf until now...seems indians number on pdf has decreased after indiscriminate bans and falling standards of PDF.
some of US theaters are showing it live. Seems to be a big deal.

There were 4 or 5 thread here only two days ago discussing the re-election, so I don’t understand the point of your rant

CNN NEWS 18 BJP 26
Cong 6

Rahul Gandhi leading in Qayamat

Shashi Tharoor is trailing

indian election commission has assisted rigging of this indian election, Electronic voting machines have been tempered to make Bjp win this election, Indian opposition needs to go Iman khan way in 2013 elections in pakistan, just boycott the results of this elections and do a sit in in front of the head quarter of the criminal election commission of india.

Last edited:
image0.png

@Cobra Arbok

indian election commission has assisted rigging of this indian election, Electronic voting machines have been tempered to make Bjp win this election, Indian opposition needs to go Iman khan way in 2013 elections in pakistan, just boycott the results of this elections and do a sit in in front of building of criminal election commission of india.
People will kick on the asses of these opp leaders...the diff between IK and opp leaders in india is IK had public support....in the case of India bjp has public support...

OMG this is huge difference.. Looks like this is going be another historic win for BJP

Back
Top Bottom