What's new

Indian election results

My BAD...

Include Amethi too...

They were already CLEAR with their FAITH AND BELIEF... Regarding SHRI RAM...
If you are a real hindu this evening you will go to your near mosque and raise a bhagwa flag in it
lets if are the real hindu or just a talker
dont forget to share live stream link

Stupid and corrupt to the core tamils have voted for the same people who butchered them like pig's in lanka...some are saying its not with love they voted for DMK and congress...but their hate for modi transcends their hate for con mullah party congress and the thief party DMK...if ever there was a ethnic group much qualified to be cleansed from the face of this nation...its the tamils.

@IFB ......I'll remember you..

Hahhahah...lemme guess..

anti national....?

I thought it was only the Chinese and Pakistani posters who pull this crap....

din't expect an Indian to do this too on this forum....
Tell me about it! He was constantly harping on about the state of lawlessness and police corruption in Tamil Nadu, but when i pointed out that Chennai was one of the safest cities in India where people respect the rule of law, he had no answer. I hope that you engage with him further to unmask him.

We don't like it.. Anyway Congratulations.
This is democracy. Nation voted for favorite leader.

It will be very interesting to see the breakdown of the votes.

How different variations of Indians voted over these elections. I would particularly be interested in demographics of Muslims who some people believe are facing genocide in that country. How did they vote, and demographics of their sect and religious thought and geographical realities.

Biggest democracy of the world. Must be a goldmine of stats and pointers.

lol... sure thing "fighter"

Pakistan and Bangladesh exists cause of "fighters" ppl like you . ..

calling to wipe out fellow indians cause modi coudnt get a single vote in tn...shows how "literate" you ppl r....

Shameful......

This is just your own projection and delusion. I never said anything about election or Modi. Go read my post again.
On the other hand you wrote about the "illiterate cow belt people". This shows your supremascist, racist and "woke" mentality. That's not going to get you anywhere.

<b>Pakistan and Bangladesh exists cause of "fighters" ppl like you . ..</b>

Yeah if it weren't for "cowbelt, illiterate" people like me, you wouldn't even have your paradise. Instead of God's own country, it would be Allah's own country just like Waynad. Also what's up with ISIS and NIA raids in Kerala, Tamil Nadu recently?

It will be very interesting to see the breakdown of the votes.

How different variations of Indians voted over these elections. I would particularly be interested in demographics of Muslims who some people believe are facing genocide in that country. How did they vote, and demographics of their sect and religious thought and geographical realities.

Biggest democracy of the world. Must be a goldmine of stats and pointers.

There is no record of vote by religion, caste or anything. Infact, there is no record taken of who voted who. So you are not going to get those numbers. All people can do is to infer and make theories. Surprised that you don't even know this basic democratic practice. Do they keep records in Pakistan?

Please man stop obsessing about similarities about Pakistan and India.

Just stick with India for once.

I included Britain and USA in the same line. Does it mean that those two are similar to India as well ??

More than me obsessed about constantly proving India and Pakistan to be similar ( which they actually are ), I find you and a few other Pakistani members constantly trying to prove that India and Pakistan are completely dissimilar. The obsession is entirely yours.

Come on man, Jinnah, Musharraf and Manto were from present-day India.

Last edited:
People should maintain decorum, they shouldn't just go by people's mood

In a democracy the people's mood and choice is the voice of India. Cheering that voice and respecting it IS THE DECORUM. What is your definition ? cheering the lot who the people have rejected ?

@IFB ......I'll remember you..

Why ? do you make it a point to remember all "cow-belt Illiterate" Indians ?

Don't worry ..... I am going to remember you too.

Good. One party is better than to deal with many. Just a problem BJP main leadership isnt that bright. Just fake image. Rahul minus corrupt Congress is much better. In Ideal situation Kejriwal, Rahul, Shashi, Prakash Raj etc progressive leaders could lead India better. Imo INC and BJP are actually same party, controlled by deep state. Half of BJP are formed by ex Congress. This time congress left the seats to BJP by not making enough alliances or efforts, and some places even broke the vote share of strong candidates who could defeat BJPs. Maybe they are following the deep state order only. And its good, Left is gone from Bengal, its total menace. Im hoping Bengal is totally cleaned off previous regional parties, they didnt come handy to BD. I'll welcome and would like to deal with Bengal with their true color saffron.

Good. One party is better than to deal with many. Just a problem BJP main leadership isnt that bright. Just fake image. Rahul minus corrupt Congress is much better. In Ideal situation Kejriwal, Rahul, Shashi, Prakash Raj etc progressive leaders could lead India better. Imo INC and BJP are actually same party, controlled by deep state. Half of BJP are formed by ex Congress. This time congress left the seats to BJP by not making enough alliances or efforts, and some places even broke the vote share of strong candidates who could defeat BJPs. Maybe they are following the deep state order only. And its good, Left is gone from Bengal, its total menace. Im hoping Bengal is totally cleaned off previous regional parties, they didnt come handy to BD. I'll welcome and would like to deal with Bengal with their true color saffron.

I am sorry stupid Hindoo kafirs and their leaders do not meet your expectations.

You are not required to deal with Bengal, you are required to deal with the Govt. of India.

Today Indians gave a big middle finger up the vazzos of Seculars of not just India but all over the world who kept abusing Hindus.

Scariest part for these fingered Seculars is that this is still not the best of BJP,

people thought 2014 was a wave.
People are thinking 2019 is a tsunamo…
wait for 2024, u will see the real awakening.

BJP vote share is now at 40%.
In many states it is getting more than 50%.
HP is around 70%.

Pappu wearing Janeau is just the start,
He is going to stich his circumcised skin back to prove that he is a Hindu, wait & watch :D

Just a problem BJP main leadership isnt that bright

LOL, you guys still don't get it.
That is the problem for you lot, you just simply don't get it.

You say that the Left in Bengal is a menace but you also want to see Prakash Raj in an ideal alliance of progressives. But Prakash Raj is Left of Center if not a complete Leftist.

You say that the Left in Bengal is a menace but you also want to see Prakash Raj in an ideal alliance of progressives. But Prakash Raj is Left of Center if not a complete Leftist.

LOL...How many votes did your favorite actor get ?

I am sorry stupid Hindoo kafirs and their leaders do not meet your expectations.

You are not required to deal with Bengal, you are required to deal with the Govt. of India.

The Hindu Bengali people this side pretended to be like different than saffronis, relating themselves to Indian Bengal. And they controlled the politics this side differently, contrary to aspirations of majority of people. When we can determine fully, they are of saffron color we can deal our affairs better. Its all interconnected.

Back
Top Bottom