What's new

Indian election results

There is no record of vote by religion, caste or anything. Infact, there is no record taken of who voted who. So you are not going to get those numbers. All people can do is to infer and make theories. Surprised that you don't even know this basic democratic practice. Do they keep records in Pakistan?
well its not hard to acknowledge the voting trends in Pakistan.

I included Britain and USA in the same line. Does it mean that those two are similar to India as well ??

More than me obsessed about constantly proving India and Pakistan to be similar ( which they actually are ), I find you and a few other Pakistani members constantly trying to prove that India and Pakistan are completely dissimilar. The obsession is entirely yours.

Come on man, Jinnah, Musharraf and Manto were from present-day India.

Make your point without bringing your hindu nationalism and Pakistan

We took GB, azad Kashmir blocked india from Russia, Central Asia and Afg and opened a direct strategic link to China

The humiliation we heaped on a 7 times larger india in February will have to suffice for now
GB & AJK were taken from the Maharaja which is when he called up GoI and acceded J&K to the Indian Union. So it was taken from the Maharaja and not us. But hey, we successfully split y'all into two in '71 which is bigger than anything so far

If a screwed up economy doesn't matter to you but you would ejaculate on 2/27 fiasco and oragasm for the rest of the century, I'm sure we would go a long way ahead while y'all will be still stuck with a begging bowl in your craphole

Coming from an Indian, lmao. Aap ko pata bhi hai arabi india mein aapki aurton ko kitne mein khreed lai jatai hein.

Jaahilana baat mat karo. Jistarah hum pura Kashmir nhi lai pai, tum log bhi nhi laibpai.

So sit down supa pawa
But you are a by-product of the same filth. Y'all feel proud that your ancestors are of Arab descent but in reality they were the ones who got raped by the barbaric muslim hordes of Central Asia. Check out those ancestry DNA reveal videos on YT and 90% of all pakistanis who reported primarily had a South Asian and Middle Eastern descent while most Indians clearly had 98-100% South Asian DNA which clearly shows who are a product of rape and forced conversion

You say that the Left in Bengal is a menace but you also want to see Prakash Raj in an ideal alliance of progressives. But Prakash Raj is Left of Center if not a complete Leftist.

Sorry bhai,
Prakash Raj is an extreme leftist, lets not pretend otherwise.

Happy Ramzan,

Im hoping Bengal is totally cleaned off previous regional parties, they didnt come handy to BD. I'll welcome and would like to deal with Bengal with their true color saffron.
Don't want to be the one to burst your bubble but no matter what party comes to power in WB, the state's policy towards BD is going to remain the same. And if BJP wins next assembly elections which seems entirely possible now, you will have to deal with a host of new ones too. Let someone from WB elaborate more on it..

i was reading an analysis on twitter in which he mentioned that congress only won from states where Muslims, Sikh and Christians have good population, they lost in all Hindu majority states. They are too short on hindu votes.

Muslims should learn from this if they want to be a considerable entity, migrate from, Delhi, UP, Bihar and buy properties in west Bengal, Assam, Kerala.
BJP is getting 19 seats out of 42 this election and Assam is clean sweep for BJP and even in J&K, BJP is the winning party. You must be delutional to think that there can be a Muslim state within India in near future.

Don't want to be the one to burst your bubble but no matter what party comes to power in WB, the state's policy towards BD is going to remain the same. And if BJP wins next assembly elections which seems entirely possible now, you will have to deal with a host of new ones too. Let someone from WB elaborate more on it..

Maybe its the opposite. Our Bengali Hindu population do campaign for BJP for something. They must have got assurance to stay there permanently. What you are implying here is that Muslim population of Bengal but people forget that mostly Hindu Bengalis migrated to India. Little issues to deal with India here, like Teesta. Im more concerned about connected things which affects BD politics.

The Hindu Bengali people this side pretended to be like different than saffronis, relating themselves to Indian Bengal. And they controlled the politics this side differently, contrary to aspirations of majority of people. When we can determine fully, they are of saffron color we can deal our affairs better. Its all interconnected.

So basically you are looking for an excuse to conduce a hindu genocide and claim it was self defense. lol.

Google says 28,906.

Not bad for a new independent entrant.

:lol:............... :lol: ......... :lol:

Will he get back his deposit ?

Sorry bhai,
Prakash Raj is an extreme leftist, lets not pretend otherwise.

Happy Ramzan,

He is another Arvind Kejriwal ....... he has No values, ethics or morals. Do not assign him any left or right position. Just another opportunist like AK. He will meet the same end as AK.

That happen due to religious polarization, 35% Muslim population in Assam become useless when they get divided between regional parties and congress. if they want to win the state on their own they need more Muslims on voter lists and unity as sanghis have.
BJP is getting 19 seats out of 42 this election and Assam is clean sweep for BJP and even in J&K, BJP is the winning party. You must be delutional to think that there can be a Muslim state within India in near future.

Last edited:
If you are a real hindu this evening you will go to your near mosque and raise a bhagwa flag in it
lets if are the real hindu or just a talker
dont forget to share live stream link

Yes I'm a real HINDU... and I will ensure that like every year... this time too I visit Mehraj Uncle on Eid to celebrate with his family...

You don't know the FABRIC of India... and I don't blame you for that...
I frequently visit my friend, Shamshuddin's shop and make fun of him for voting to BSP... as BSP GOONS (Arif and Salman) have fought with him during last vidhansabha elections for being SP supporter... he crack jokes on my TILT towards BJP...
We order ice cream around 9 PM and pay alternately...

Even today I sent following image to him... and he said... bhai, lelo maje aaj tumhara time HAI...

IMG_20190523_185343.jpg

It is only because of REAL HINDUS AND INDIANS... that all the FAITHS AND RELIGIONS are prospering in INDIA...

NEED BURNOL...

Screenshot_20190523-200614_Twitter.jpg

That happen due to religious polarization, 35% Muslim population in Assam become useless when they get divided between regional parties and congress
Not true, they are concentrated in their constituencies. BJP has won from the Muslim dominated areas in Assam, and as i have said earlier AIUDF, the party they support could win only a single seat.

I 'll try to find and update chart. But it seems Muslim vote in BJP is increased . Surprising results are coming from kerala & other parts.

@Politico her family votes BJP. she is Pakistani married to Indian from Gujarat.

i wanna see that man. be a dear and search it up

Back
Top Bottom