What's new

Indian election alarm as BJP raises prospect of nuclear weapons rethink

just give a quick reply
1. so u should have that kashmir was not included in india when u were refferingf that no indian muslims supports us .. i was just proving u wrong which i did ...
2. i was a student at queen mary univeristy of london. and NTU singapore .. i was reffering to my indian frnds there ..i asked u to reffer to my Facebook account to see them .. those are not my facebook friend ,.,,

5. I never said we never attacked or helped Kashmir ... if u read my post again i said we never attacked India .. Kashmir is a intentionally recognized disputed region ...it is not a part of india .. so technically we never interfered in india ..
proof to support ur claims when u sy the world recognize kashmir as part of inida ..

4. Let him come and we will see .. Pakistan has helped the Muslims no matter how rich or big the enemy is .. we helped to curve out many muslims out of russia , we fought in arab war against isreal, we help bosnian muslims, ... so weather it is modhi or some other hindu extremist .. people of pakistan are firm on their stand about helping their muslims brother in india and kashmir ... modhi should no that it is not innocent unarmed muslims he killed now cant strike back .. we will bar be que the no veg out of u guys .. :) let us stop the conversation as it is not going anywhere good

As I said .Fractional percentage of 125 crore people or NRI doesnt represent whole India.In every country traitors like that can be seen.Even in US .So what?
2.Kashmir is an integral part of India.You can take it or leave it.I say some people not entirely.
3.Pakistan helped all muslims but look at the condition of your own muslims.
4.Talk about Muslim brothers your unwanted interference in the matters of Muslims of other countries only made their life more worst .Good example Afghanistan.
You are living in delusions.You are an upper class Pakistani ,so you dont know the common Pakistanis plight and problems.
poor man.

1. few muslims are supporting him .... the reason is mentioned in point number 2.

2. i have an indian gf when i was in singapore ..she was from nagpur ... she told me that in muslim areas still alot of people celebrate on pakistani win .. u knw muslim league got 86 % of muslims vote ( including both india and pakistan .. so almost all the muslim supported pakistan ).. now the muslims left in india have to say shit about pakistan to prove their patriotism and prove their loyalty... bcoz alot of them face discrimination .. so they try to come out and say shit about pakistan so they will not be judged ...how can they say bad stuff about pakistan when they never been to pakistan.. they know about Pakistan as much as a common hindu .. and their preception is made by indian media ...

3. they cant hit the economy .. as we dnt depend on india .. but due to the newly earned money .. they are getting diplomatically strong .. which is a real concern .. im not supporter of congress or bjp .. but i think congress played things well diplomatically ... that is the point i was making ..which u mentioned in ur last para. that modhi will not wage a war and i dnt think it is possible ... but he will use dipolmatic tools.//..which congress also used well .. so whats the difference when it comes to pakistan them .. they both have same approach ... so the reason for boring u with this long post is ..that i feel many indians believe that modhi is tough and very nationalist and teach enimies of india a good lesson ...., but trust me that wouldnt haopen .. neither can u mess with china .. neither u can do much about pakistan ..

1.Lot of people,including muslims do support Modi,especially due to a "change" they are longing from congress.

2.I don't know about your GF,but I can vouch for Indian muslims that we don't hold any sort of favourable feeling to Pakistan over India.

1.Lot of people,including muslims do support Modi,especially due to a "change" they are longing from congress.

2.I don't know about your GF,but I can vouch for Indian muslims that we don't hold any sort of favourable feeling to Pakistan over India.

Pakistan is in a mess.Only due to the people like him.All Arab countries around the world only take care of the muslims in their own country .But here we got a pakistani who claim Pakistan will take care of all muslims in the world even if they dont want,
I think he may get an instant slap when a common Pakistani heard this.
Sariyalliyo Mashe:D

Pakistan is in a mess.Only due to the people like him.All Arab countries around the world only take care of the muslims in their own country .But here we got a pakistani who claim Pakistan will take care of all muslims in the world even if they dont want,
I think he may get an instant slap when a common Pakistani heard this.
Sariyalliyo Mashe:D

I've always felt that religion is a poor factor for the creation of a nation.

I've always felt that religion is a poor factor for the creation of a nation.

100% right mate.They cant think about their people .In future this become a too mess to them that cant contained .Can you please jump in to Kerala corner? Need a talk about our election.

are we including the kashmiri muslims ... as i posted earlier they have much favourable view of pakistan ..so either u dnt consider them muslims or u dnt consider them muslim

As I said .Fractional percentage of 125 crore people or NRI doesnt represent whole India.In every country traitors like that can be seen.Even in US .So what?
2.Kashmir is an integral part of India.You can take it or leave it.I say some people not entirely.
3.Pakistan helped all muslims but look at the condition of your own muslims.
4.Talk about Muslim brothers your unwanted interference in the matters of Muslims of other countries only made their life more worst .Good example Afghanistan.
You are living in delusions.You are an upper class Pakistani ,so you dont know the common Pakistanis plight and problems.
poor man.
3. our condition is fine .. we do face some law and order situation due to two decade long afghan wars in last three decades ..
4. so are we including the muslim of kashmir as well .. i have seen 100,000's of them supporting pakistan ...

nopes middle class ..lived all over pakistan ... big cities to tribal areas.... i have friends all over the Pakistan ... i dont how what kinda plight u r taking about may be law and order situation due to fall out from afghan war

Last edited:
are we including the kashmiri muslims ... as i posted earlier they have much favourable view of pakistan ..so either u dnt consider them muslims or u dnt consider them muslim

3. our condition is fine .. we do face some law and order situation due to two decade long afghan wars in last three decades ..
4. so are we including the muslim of kashmir as well .. i have seen 100,000's of them supporting pakistan ...

nopes middle class ..lived all over pakistan ... big cities to tribal areas.... i have friends all over the Pakistan ... i dont how what kinda plight u r taking about may be law and order situation due to fall out from afghan war

Too much law and order situation:lol:.
In our country law and order situation is just a protest or an eventual lathicharge.Here we got a Pakistani who claim deadly terrorists attack that destroyed thousands of peoples life as a mere law and order situation .very nice:lol::lol:.
In our country this 'law and order' is called as terrorists attacks and will declare national emergency and considered as threat to our national security.
Kashmiris called Indian Army when insurgents(your so called freedom fighters) infiltrate into Kashmir in 1989.that is one hell of support.Any way just stop here.If you want to debate it create a separate thread no more offtopics here.

1.Your original post,the one I quoted, did not specify muslims from J&K but said Indian muslims in general (kerala to Kashmir). I don't know how you reached the conclusion they have favourable view towards Pakistan.

2.The bold part do not make sense,is it a typo?

bhai tumhari ye ladai jitne wali bate bhi na gajwaehind ki terah hi bedtime fictional stories hi hain, ye apka dil to behla sakti hai lekin sacchai nhi badal sakti, waise aap mujhe jaid hamid ke fan malum padte ho, me bhi kapil sharma ka fan hu, ye dono hi bhot talented comedians hain,

Bhai yr story suni hogi ke Rajasthan se 400 sq miles pe hum ae thy 65 men :D aur ye bat Zaid Hamid ne nahi history ne batai he :P
Ye to suna hoga Mush himself went to fight during kargil against you people :D

Are these fictional stories? :mad: If yes thn I am ready to believe it :cool:

Bhai yr story suni hogi ke Rajasthan se 400 sq miles pe hum ae thy 65 men :D aur ye bat Zaid Hamid ne nahi history ne batai he :P
Ye to suna hoga Mush himself went to fight during kargil against you people :D

Are these fictional stories? :mad: If yes thn I am ready to believe it :cool:
or lahore me hum the, btw where is your NLI nowadays, oops..wiped out during kargil war

Go and read marble plates on Taj Mehl,you'll surely get all your answers there :D :p
really? this is your logic? no wonders u guys get educated in MADrassas

Back
Top Bottom