What's new

Indian election alarm as BJP raises prospect of nuclear weapons rethink

Who the heck cares about Pakistan?
We need full scale development in India.But it is sure your country usual methods of scratching will not work with Narendra Modi like it work for Manmohan Singh.If Narendra Modi acquires PM post ,he love business and trade even with Pakistan.But dont test his patience like you did against Singh.Then you can see a massive funding to RAW .
if u dnt care about pakistan ..why is ur news papers always filled with pakistan ... and we didnt test any patience.. what ever happened in Indian ..didn't have any state involvement .. killing unarmed innocent muslims in roits is one thng and messing with us is a different thng .. they couldnt strike back we can .. so its better for modhi to be patient .. he still had those imagine where muslims where burnt alive .. so dnt lets us nuke the bar be que out of u ...

btw it was just a pakistan reply .. as a person .. i like indians ..dnt like wars personally ..so take a chill pill bro .. both pakistan and india .. on government and people level ..dnt want to go to war ..

Beaten by paid delusional misinformed people, they are not even common people of India

kejriwal even went to meet the person who slapped him and later he apologized to him too

BkxipKyCEAARgym.jpg

if u dnt care about pakistan ..why is ur news papers always filled with pakistan ... and we didnt test any patience.. what ever happened in Indian ..didn't have any state involvement .. killing unarmed innocent muslims in roits is one thng and messing with us is a different thng .. they couldnt strike back we can .. so its better for modhi to be patient .. he still had those imagine where muslims where burnt alive .. so dnt lets us nuke the bar be que out of u ...

btw it was just a pakistan reply .. as a person .. i like indians ..dnt like wars personally ..so take a chill pill bro .. both pakistan and india .. on government and people level ..dnt want to go to war ..

What ? I cant see any news about Pakistan today both our channel and newspapers.Only news is about a bomb blast in Islamabad thats all.Friend we dont care about Pakistan .
Here, I dont talk about wars,We just dont want a war .There is a lot of thread in this PDF about the systematic cleansing of minorities in Pakistan by their majorities and their government.But we dont do something like that against our minorities .
All of your chest thumping about Muslims in India is waste.
Lots of Indian Muslims is now supporting Narendra Modi.And I am saying with this my personal experience .And all of our Indian Muslims hate Pakistan and they dont like your sympathy about them .This is my Muslims friend opinion,not mine.
2002 riots is spontaneous .700 muslim and more than 300 hindus died there.No on talk about Hindus there.Congress and their stupid media Tehelka propogate a lot of rumours but both are failed .Tehelka's editor is now in jail.
People of India considering Narendra Modi because a large section of Muslims and rest of India know the real truth behind 2002 riots.
A nations ability is in the hands of a strong leader.You dont need to compare Manmohan Singh and Narendra Modi.MMS is always patient.But NAMO is different .You can see a good ,sober,efficient Indian Intelligence agencies.
All I am saying just stay away from usual dirty jobs .Narendra Modi only attacks the weakest spot of enemies .Now you can
think what is your weakest spot.I think it is economy.Future wartools are economy and diplomacy .We dont need nukes .
we are one step ahead than that.

bhai saab, 4 bar pitne ke bad bhi tumhari akkad nhi gyi, ap hi ho asli pakistani

kejriwal is finished man, bjp will get thumping majority, wait and watch. btw i along with my brother went to polling booth today and voted for Gen V K Singh of bjp

4 men se 3 baar haar kar bhi ap haar nahi maan rahey.. ap hen bharti :p

What ? I cant see any news about Pakistan today both our channel and newspapers.Only news is about a bomb blast in Islamabad thats all.Friend we dont care about Pakistan .
Here, I dont talk about wars,We just dont want a war .There is a lot of thread in this PDF about the systematic cleansing of minorities in Pakistan by their majorities and their government.But we dont do something like that against our minorities .
All of your chest thumping about Muslims in India is waste.
1. Lots of Indian Muslims is now supporting Narendra Modi.And I am saying with this my personal experience .2. And all of our Indian Muslims hate Pakistan and they dont like your sympathy about them .This is my Muslims friend opinion,not mine.
2002 riots is spontaneous .700 muslim and more than 300 hindus died there.No on talk about Hindus there.Congress and their stupid media Tehelka propogate a lot of rumours but both are failed .Tehelka's editor is now in jail.
People of India considering Narendra Modi because a large section of Muslims and rest of India know the real truth behind 2002 riots.
A nations ability is in the hands of a strong leader.You dont need to compare Manmohan Singh and Narendra Modi.MMS is always patient.But NAMO is different .You can see a good ,sober,efficient Indian Intelligence agencies.
All I am saying just stay away from usual dirty jobs .Narendra Modi only attacks the weakest spot of enemies .Now you can
think what is your weakest spot.I think it is economy.Future wartools are economy and diplomacy .We dont need nukes .
we are one step ahead than that

1. few muslims are supporting him .... the reason is mentioned in point number 2.

2. i have an indian gf when i was in singapore ..she was from nagpur ... she told me that in muslim areas still alot of people celebrate on pakistani win .. u knw muslim league got 86 % of muslims vote ( including both india and pakistan .. so almost all the muslim supported pakistan ).. now the muslims left in india have to say shit about pakistan to prove their patriotism and prove their loyalty... bcoz alot of them face discrimination .. so they try to come out and say shit about pakistan so they will not be judged ...how can they say bad stuff about pakistan when they never been to pakistan.. they know about Pakistan as much as a common hindu .. and their preception is made by indian media ...

3. they cant hit the economy .. as we dnt depend on india .. but due to the newly earned money .. they are getting diplomatically strong .. which is a real concern .. im not supporter of congress or bjp .. but i think congress played things well diplomatically ... that is the point i was making ..which u mentioned in ur last para. that modhi will not wage a war and i dnt think it is possible ... but he will use dipolmatic tools.//..which congress also used well .. so whats the difference when it comes to pakistan them .. they both have same approach ... so the reason for boring u with this long post is ..that i feel many indians believe that modhi is tough and very nationalist and teach enimies of india a good lesson ...., but trust me that wouldnt haopen .. neither can u mess with china .. neither u can do much about pakistan ..

4 men se 3 baar haar kar bhi ap haar nahi maan rahey.. ap hen bharti :p
bhai tumhari ye ladai jitne wali bate bhi na gajwaehind ki terah hi bedtime fictional stories hi hain, ye apka dil to behla sakti hai lekin sacchai nhi badal sakti, waise aap mujhe jaid hamid ke fan malum padte ho, me bhi kapil sharma ka fan hu, ye dono hi bhot talented comedians hain,

bhai tumhari ye ladai jitne wali bate bhi na gajwaehind ki terah hi bedtime fictional stories hi hain, ye apka dil to behla sakti hai lekin sacchai nhi badal sakti, waise aap mujhe jaid hamid ke fan malum padte ho, me bhi kapil sharma ka fan hu, ye dono hi bhot talented comedians hain,
stories are more believable when the fact is that muslims ruled indian for 800 years :)

1. few muslims are supporting him .... the reason is mentioned in point number 2.

2. i have an indian gf when i was in singapore ..she was from nagpur ... she told me that in muslim areas still alot of people celebrate on pakistani win .. u knw muslim league got 86 % of muslims vote ( including both india and pakistan .. so almost all the muslim supported pakistan ).. now the muslims left in india have to say shit about pakistan to prove their patriotism and prove their loyalty... bcoz alot of them face discrimination .. so they try to come out and say shit about pakistan so they will not be judged ...how can they say bad stuff about pakistan when they never been to pakistan.. they know about Pakistan as much as a common hindu .. and their preception is made by indian media ...

3. they cant hit the economy .. as we dnt depend on india .. but due to the newly earned money .. they are getting diplomatically strong .. which is a real concern .. im not supporter of congress or bjp .. but i think congress played things well diplomatically ... that is the point i was making ..which u mentioned in ur last para. that modhi will not wage a war and i dnt think it is possible ... but he will use dipolmatic tools.//..which congress also used well .. so whats the difference when it comes to pakistan them .. they both have same approach ... so the reason for boring u with this long post is ..that i feel many indians believe that modhi is tough and very nationalist and teach enimies of india a good lesson ...., but trust me that wouldnt haopen .. neither can u mess with china .. neither u can do much about pakistan ..

1.Not few number ,but a lot of them support him.Now a days Muslim Youths ask a question against secular parties who create paranoia about Narendra Modi and BJP.What is the problem when you vote for Narendra Modi.?They said so far Gujarat post independent history is like that.1947 to 2002 and 2002 to 2014.In 1947 to 2002 Gujarat is same as that of the BIMARU.But 2002 to 2014 Gujarat jump from BIMARU league to a state that is just below of Kerala and other developed states.
I am an Indian .I know the river stream in here more than you.

2. That is one hell of the BS you ever wrote.The people who celebrate Pakistan win is long gone.they are older generation .Those who see the partition of 1947.But we are newer generation you idiot.I have friends from other states also.
The muslims friends there also told me old people behaviour.New generation completely hate Pakistan.Those who support Pakistan is now in jail and their family is isolated by Muslim Community.You care about Muslims and minorities in other country ,but look the state of your own country .Complete ethnic cleansing of minorities do you want proof.

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

We have a jailed LeT commander here Tadiyavantade Nasir .Now his family is completed isolated by Muslim community and they rejected them.That is what happens when you openly support Pakistan in India.Even a terrorists who died in Kashmir is rejected by his mother because he is a traitor who cheat our country .
3.Have you ever heard about sanctions?
Even if the Congress see Pakistan as a mess.They show a softcorner to them.But if Narendra Modi is come in to that place
he may give options to international companies whether they want India or Pakistan .And he can completely shutdown all type of trades between Pakistan and India.We can move forward without a trade between Pakistan and India.
4.Till now .MMS government dont support insurgency in Pakistan.But Narendra Modi can change that.

All this will happen when Pakistan scratch India without any provocation.All I am saying Pakistan must refrained from subvertive activities like they did during MMS time.Otherwise you may get same treatment.
China is a different matter .And he has a good relationship with them.China know their limitations.

I am a full blooded Indian .I know my country and direction of the wind here more than you.And your know India only through Internet.Your expectation about the Muslims in here is just imaginary.They dont care about you
@acetophenol can help you

2. That is one hell of the BS you ever wrote.The people who celebrate Pakistan win is long gone.they are older generation .Those who see the partition of 1947.But we are newer generation you idiot.I have friends from other states also.
The muslims friends there also told me old people behaviour.New generation completely hate Pakistan.Those who support Pakistan is now in jail and their family is isolated by Muslim Community.You care about Muslims and minorities in other country ,but look the state of your own country .Complete ethnic cleansing of minorities do you want proof.

We have a jailed LeT commander here Tadiyavantade Nasir .Now his family is completed isolated by Muslim community and they rejected them.That is what happens when you openly support Pakistan in India.Even a terrorists who died in Kashmir is rejected by his mother because he is a traitor who cheat our country .
3.Have you ever heard about sanctions?
Even if the Congress see Pakistan as a mess.They show a softcorner to them.But if Narendra Modi is come in to that place
he may give options to international companies whether they want India or Pakistan .And he can completely shutdown all type of trades between Pakistan and India.We can move forward without a trade between Pakistan and India.
4.Till now .MMS government dont support insurgency in Pakistan.But Narendra Modi can change that.

All this will happen when Pakistan scratch India without any provocation.All I am saying Pakistan must refrained from subvertive activities like they did during MMS time.Otherwise you may get same treatment.
China is a different matter .And he has a good relationship with them.China know their limitations.

I am a full blooded Indian .I know my country and direction of the wind here more than you.And your know India only through Internet.Your expectation about the Muslims in here is just imaginary.They dont care about you
@acetophenol can help you

did u see me abusing or being rude any were in ur post ..why the **** did u call me an ideot .. i shove that cow piss drinking toungue out and oput in ur hairly black *** ...

now coming to the point u mentioned
1. this whole para is a lie, either u are too ignorant or u are a big time lair .. ill prove now .. it recently happen .. 67 kashmir students expelled for supporting Pakistan.. so the days are not long gone ... yes bcoz of hindu extremist they dont do it openly bcoz they are scared of their lives ...
now video proofs of ur lairs .. 100000's of people chanting pro Pakistan sologans
Syed Ali Gilani Message "Ham Pakistani hain, Pakistan Hamara hai" | Tune.pk

2. i had many indian frnds .. many in london many in singapore .. i had an indian gf as well .. u can add me on facebook and see my indian friends and class fellows .. i have many indian muslims as well i know how they feel ... in our country they feel scared so openly cant say anythng

3. for ur point 3 and 4 : enough evidence is given to both indian government and US about indian involvment in FTA and Balouctistan ...

4. Pakistan never attacked or disturbed India .. Kashmir is a separate issue ..it is a disputed territory ...

did u see me abusing or being rude any were in ur post ..why the **** did u call me an ideot .. i shove that cow piss drinking toungue out and oput in ur hairly black *** ...

now coming to the point u mentioned
1. this whole para is a lie, either u are too ignorant or u are a big time lair .. ill prove now .. it recently happen .. 67 kashmir students expelled for supporting Pakistan.. so the days are not long gone ... yes bcoz of hindu extremist they dont do it openly bcoz they are scared of their lives ...
now video proofs of ur lairs .. 100000's of people chanting pro Pakistan sologans
Syed Ali Gilani Message "Ham Pakistani hain, Pakistan Hamara hai" | Tune.pk

2. i had many indian frnds .. many in london many in singapore .. i had an indian gf as well .. u can add me on facebook and see my indian friends and class fellows .. i have many indian muslims as well i know how they feel ... in our country they feel scared so openly cant say anythng

3. for ur point 3 and 4 : enough evidence is given to both indian government and US about indian involvment in FTA and Balouctistan ...

4. Pakistan never attacked or disturbed India .. Kashmir is a separate issue ..it is a disputed territory ...

Dont be soo smart .I can also use derogatory words and abusive language.I just call you an idiot.Because it is quite an idiotic post.I dont use any other word.Mr

Now coming to the point.
1. 67 kashmir students expelled.Well that is kashmir valley .You may can still see some people there who support Pakistan.Kashmir is a entire different case compared to mainland India.Muslims students in UP also in front for expelling that traitors.
Here no one care about" Syed Ali".That is just an old man.
2.So I am right.You know India only through internet.Now who care about your opinions about India.Your friends in 'London'or 'Singapore'.In our country no one will blow up you by some suicide jacket if you tell the truth.

3.Now you compleletly ignore my link .If you forget I can post it again.

4.I dont know about your claim.As an Indian I can tell you present Congress governemnt especially dont interested in stuuf like that.Even is they did it ,that is just a tip of an iceberg.If NAMO come it will unleash in its full scale.

5.Pakistan never attacked Kashmir.Non sense.4 wars your country fought with us is started by your country.Your leaders also agreed that.And the whole world know that.Jammu &Kashmir is an integral part of India .You can take it or leave it,But that is a reality.

Friend you are arguing with an Indian who born and raised in India .I know my country more than you.You facebook friends is just a fractional percentage in 125 crore people.I figured out some Pakistani citizensin facebook who resorted in Dubai and other parts of the middle eastthat hates their mother country most of them are Hindus ,christians and rest are Muslims mainly shias.Ahmedis they fear about sunni majority in their country.And atrocities against them like kidnapping ,forced conversion.
But I dont count them because they may be fractional percentage compared 180million people in Pakistan
But in our country all minorities got OBC reservation ,scholarship subsidies etc.
Your story about facebook show your limitation of knowledge.You cant see India till now and you argue with me with your half info from FB and internet pathetic

modi is too communal for majority of non hindus liking...lets c if he can walk th talk.. but if bjp comes to power it will be goodfor Punjab. akali and bjp have a coalation..if aam admi party come to power that is good too..overall this election will change india. congress is all done and dusted this time around. welcome to new india where people are informed and care about who gonna govern the nation.. there was a time when people wouldn't even vote saying all are same.

gu.jpg

Dont be soo smart .I can also use derogatory words and abusive language.I just call you an idiot.Because it is quite an idiotic post.I dont use any other word.Mr

Now coming to the point.
1. 67 kashmir students expelled.Well that is kashmir valley .You may can still see some people there who support Pakistan.Kashmir is a entire different case compared to mainland India.Muslims students in UP also in front for expelling that traitors.
Here no one care about" Syed Ali".That is just an old man.
2.So I am right.You know India only through internet.Now who care about your opinions about India.Your friends in 'London'or 'Singapore'.In our country no one will blow up you by some suicide jacket if you tell the truth.

3.Now you compleletly ignore my link .If you forget I can post it again.

4.I dont know about your claim.As an Indian I can tell you present Congress governemnt especially dont interested in stuuf like that.Even is they did it ,that is just a tip of an iceberg.If NAMO come it will unleash in its full scale.

5.Pakistan never attacked Kashmir.Non sense.4 wars your country fought with us is started by your country.Your leaders also agreed that.And the whole world know that.Jammu &Kashmir is an integral part of India .You can take it or leave it,But that is a reality.

Friend you are arguing with an Indian who born and raised in India .I know my country more than you.You facebook friends is just a fractional percentage in 125 crore people.I figured out some Pakistani citizensin facebook who resorted in Dubai and other parts of the middle eastthat hates their mother country most of them are Hindus ,christians and rest are Muslims mainly shias.Ahmedis they fear about sunni majority in their country.And atrocities against them like kidnapping ,forced conversion.
But I dont count them because they may be fractional percentage compared 180million people in Pakistan
But in our country all minorities got OBC reservation ,scholarship subsidies etc.
Your story about facebook show your limitation of knowledge.You cant see India till now and you argue with me with your half info from FB and internet pathetic
just give a quick reply
1. so u should have that kashmir was not included in india when u were refferingf that no indian muslims supports us .. i was just proving u wrong which i did ...
2. i was a student at queen mary univeristy of london. and NTU singapore .. i was reffering to my indian frnds there ..i asked u to reffer to my Facebook account to see them .. those are not my facebook friend ,.,,

5. I never said we never attacked or helped Kashmir ... if u read my post again i said we never attacked India .. Kashmir is a intentionally recognized disputed region ...it is not a part of india .. so technically we never interfered in india ..
proof to support ur claims when u sy the world recognize kashmir as part of inida ..

4. Let him come and we will see .. Pakistan has helped the Muslims no matter how rich or big the enemy is .. we helped to curve out many muslims out of russia , we fought in arab war against isreal, we help bosnian muslims, ... so weather it is modhi or some other hindu extremist .. people of pakistan are firm on their stand about helping their muslims brother in india and kashmir ... modhi should no that it is not innocent unarmed muslims he killed now cant strike back .. we will bar be que the no veg out of u guys .. :) let us stop the conversation as it is not going anywhere good

Back
Top Bottom