What's new

Indian economy's worth expected to rise to $1.7 trn

Posts reported :tdown:

@Roybot bhai :enjoy:
I only stated the truth, millions of Indians defecate outside because they can't afford toilets, so now maybe this economic rise can help this problem. I want to see the Indians succeed in stopping this problem. I said the truth but you don't like to hear the truth so you reported my post.

I only stated the truth, millions of Indians defecate outside because they can't afford toilets, so now maybe this economic rise can help this problem. I want to see the Indians succeed in stopping this problem. I said the truth but you don't like to hear the truth so you reported my post.
@jarves bro, actually what @HRK has shown us is absolute truth. . . and i hope. . no sane indian should deny this fact. . . we are indeed having the biggest population of poor ppl in the world. . but you know whats the positive side. . . we are working on the eradication of the this cancer. . . thing is we just have a long way to go :-)

bro, their condition is not our problem. . better we should focus on ours rather than this mine is better than yours attitude :agree:

Now shove this post down your throat and explain rest of the things to @WebMaster and @Aeronaut

So what does that prove. :coffee:

are you suffering from 'short term memory lose' .... :o:

Dear read some previous post specially your posts ..... :angel:

you people should be happy if number of people living below poverty line also decreased! ameer to pehle bi ameer hi theey un ke pas aur paise aney se kia ho ga!

Why compare Chinese economy with Indian economy? Indian economy should only be compared with that of sub-Saharan Africa or maybe Pakistan.

50Cent.jpg

Indian defecate outside because its their habit. If you put toilets every where in India. They would still prefer to go outside and that is their habit. So what needs to change is the habits of people, not just building more toilets.

are you suffering from 'short term memory lose' .... :o:

Dear read some previous post specially your posts ..... :angel:

what you are trying to explain instead of writing such fancy words. :cheesy:

Last edited:
Indian defecate outside because its their habit. If you put toilets every where in India. They would still prefer to go outside and that is their habit. So what needs to change is the habits of people, not just building more toilets.
Toilet etiquette is currently being taught to Indians.

20130607_170002.jpg

toilet-yes-no.jpg

this is real bad performance....
congress ne pura duba diya....
indian economy must have reached $ 2 trillion mark by now.......:disagree::disagree:

It did reach 2B$ once. But the fast decline in INR exchange rate pulled down the GDP. If the INR was at 45, which was I believe is its original rate and it maintained that rate for long, our GDP rate will be much higher.

It did reach 2B$ once. But the fast decline in INR exchange rate pulled down the GDP. If the INR was at 45, which was I believe is its original rate and it maintained that rate for long, our GDP rate will be much higher.
Zimbabwe had the same idea. :tup:

Looks like india discovered the secret to wealth. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom