What's new

Indian economy's worth expected to rise to $1.7 trn

Our his retarded theory about modern day indians migrating from Indus civilisation .. which covered/covers entire Pakistan.. or his crap about mexicans having indian origins? etc etc... hes a
"gem" . :lol:..

Rest assured I did, otherwise I wouldn't have commented here. This is a guy who also goes around re-inventing Chinese history, genetics, basically anything that suits his fancy. But he couldn't even count year, 206 BC to 220 AD (Han dynasty) is 14 years according to him :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
The Indian rupee fell quite a bit in 2013. The Indian real GDP still has grown in rupee terms.

The Rupee collapsed a short while back, when the Federal reserve "hinted" that they would start tapering the stimulus.

Now, they are no longer hinting it, they are actually doing it.

I wonder how much the Indian government will be able to arrest the fall of the Rupee now, and how much Forex they will waste to defend its value.

Man.... I was merely replying to farhan yaar
Good, Than how much share of this 1.7 trln impect will be reached to a poor Indian who live below the line of poverty level ?
:pakistan:

Open a new thread I will bring you proofs. :omghaha::omghaha:
tJLfGmr.gif

It did reach 2B$ once. But the fast decline in INR exchange rate pulled down the GDP. If the INR was at 45, which was I believe is its original rate and it maintained that rate for long, our GDP rate will be much higher.
ya,...I know currently Indian economy is undervalued...and once the rupee appreciates our GDP will rise.....
according to the report indian economy would have been a 2 trillion economy by 2013-2014....
I am sure after the election we will see some major boost up in the economy....:tup:

indias economy has risen, its just that the indian rupee is losing value. But its not imprtant

Maybe India should institute a test of how to use a toilet bowl before voting. Put a toilets in front of the voting booth and if the guy don't know how to use the toilet, than they have no right to vote.

This guy like to troll to much.

And how did the rupee collapse?

We all know how it collapsed. Bad governance non reforms corruption losing out on FDI bla bla bla list goes on

Tht you get owned everytime and still have no shame .. or you are just stupid? your pick!

This guy also come up for more after he got owned. He enjoy getting owned, remind me of this one person I know of college who later come out of the closet.

Come to think of it, he need to come out of the closet.

indias economy has risen, its just that the indian rupee is losing value. But its not imprtant

This means that India is not able to import as much weapons from Russia. Or the money that India give to Russia to develop PAKFA will be less.

This guy also come up for more after he got owned. He enjoy getting owned, remind me of this one person I know of college who later come out of the closet.

Come to think of it, he need to come out of the closet.

You referring to me, lot many guys sharing their sorrow. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom