What's new

Indian dramas corrupting Pakistani’s with indian culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandmother watches 'Badey acchey lagtey hain' on Sony TV lol

I have always seen people raising hue and cry about Indian content but they never showed any concern for the "western cultural invasion" in the form of Hollywood movies and English songs. I wonder why? However if they have a problem they should request the govt to ban the channels.

why such a hue and cry.... they simply banned them... why blaming us... this is because of ur weakness ..

Watch Sab TV
images

they should be removed from all shelves in Pakistan, those distributing them should be fined....repeat violators should have their shops shut down for good

why pakistanis blame everyone Indias, americans, Israel etc... apart from themselves.. I don't know why ??

One has to understand that Indian Contents are produced only and only for Indians (Living in India or Abroad) and not for Pakistani. Our Content are as per our Culture as Viewers are Indians Only. But Since, It's available through various satellites. So anyone can watch anywhere in world if wants to. We don't watch a single Pakistani Channel. 99% Indians don't even know of a Single Pakistani Channel. Even 2-3 Pakistani channels were available few years back, but due to huge competition, Low Quality and 100's of new Indian Channels. No one wanted to Watch. Those Pakistan channels are no more available in India.

I fail to understand, Why So Much Cry ?? Pakistan should banned all Indian Content in Pakistan strictly. I am hearing same thing for last many years. Again same issue. It hardly matter to India. Why they not banning it ? Why to blame our Indian Culture content influential aspect on Pakistan?? Why not produce good high quality channel so that no one will watch Indian Channels ? We have 100 of Western Channels also. It's our choice. But we don't blame western media. It's personal choice. Watch or Skip Channel. If you have Ego Why Indian Channels doing well in Pakistan then tell your GoP to banned all channel immediately. Good for everyone. :coffee:

please how can we corrupt already corrupted people

why pakistanis blame everyone Indias, americans, Israel etc... apart from themselves.. I don't know why ??

Pakistan is pure country,talented,without any defect so they can't be wrong...then who to blame for pakistan problem....???India, USA and Israel.

Funny thing is.. when these channels were off the air in most Pakistani households(thankfully)..
the place where they were airing without restrictions were in Military cantonments.

Just keeping an eye on the enemy sir, imagine the pain one endures in the line of duty :)

BTW do Pakistanis realize their own culture is imported from ''the west'' - Arabia?

statements are just statements until backed by proof.....i dont subscribe to that idea.

and yes prohibition doesnt work --but a well enforced ban may make some good difference. Truth be told, I feel sorry for the brother or father of some of those low dignity bollywood women who sell their bodies and honour for the sake of a few rupees and some publicity

but then again, I suppose I am nobody to judge. Just happy that in our entertainment and industry we dont have necessity to try to imitate western films (even copying themes, characters and movie names)

i know zilch about it, but some people even say that the contemporary music coming out from that country is even more unbearable

Just keeping an eye on the enemy sir, imagine the pain one endures in the line of duty :)

BTW do Pakistanis realize their own culture is imported from ''the west'' - Arabia?

in line with his character, the overseas indian does what he always does best:

babble and drivel..........

"Arabia" in itself consists of scores of cultures and sub-cultures. So maybe it would help for you to be more specific on from whom we apparently "imported" our culture

as for keeping an eye on the enemy --- well we dont need to do that by watching something that guarantees migraines. More effective ways are being employed.

Cuture of any area keeps changing. It takes influence from other cultures and also influence other cultures as well. The world is moving towards globalization. Cultures are merging. In case of Pakistan you will witness western influence in clothing and living style as well. This is due to globalization. I can't help but laugh at those people who fear this globalization and confuse it with cultural invasion. There is no invasion. People are coming towards each other. You can't stop this trend. You can't block it out. It will happen whether someone likes it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom