What's new

Indian dramas corrupting Pakistani’s with indian culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I just want to know who even watches indian channels anymore?

Most people I know watch Pakistani/American/British channels only, dont even have any indian channels

Truth be told, I feel sorry for the brother or father of some of those low dignity bollywood women who sell their bodies and honour for the sake of a few rupees and some publicity

How tribal, atleast a moral person will feel bad for the women ;)

But then truth be told I really feel bad for the thousands of Pakistani and Indian workers in middle east who work in inhuman conditions in 50 degrees in the open even without sunglasses for like 15000 rupees a month. That is a real issue, not the immoral (ahum) behavious of a few.

But then, its different in tribal cultures imported from barren deserts!

Cuture of any area keeps changing. It takes influence from other cultures and also influence other cultures as well. The world is moving towards globalization. Cultures are merging. In case of Pakistan you will witness western influence in clothing and living style as well. This is due to globalization. I can't help but laugh at those people who fear this globalization and confuse it with cultural invasion. There is no invasion. People are coming towards each other. You can't stop this trend. You can't block it out. It will happen whether someone likes it or not.

Absloutely. You have a very sensible and liberal View. :tup:

How tribal, atleast a moral person will feel bad for the women ;)

But then truth be told I really feel bad for the thousands of Pakistani and Indian workers in middle east who work in inhuman conditions in 50 degrees in the open even without sunglasses for like 15000 rupees a month. That is a real issue, not the immoral (ahum) behavious of a few.

But then, its different in tribal cultures imported from barren deserts!

oh? I'm sorry, i didnt realize that in your bha-raat, those fair n lovely bollywooders are forced to whore themselves in front of the camera

on tribalism --- well in all honesty, "tribalism" still beats caste system because at least tribes for the most part help eachother out and do their best to maintain cool relations despite limited resources

you wont see Afridis beating Durranis for drinking out of their fountains, will ya or dismembering them for entering the same holy place on the basis of caste....ahem, i mean tribe;)

Most Pakistanis now watch HUM TV as their primary drama channel that are relatively alot cleaner and with story line, even geo tv is struggling to compete with HUM TV.

Indian dramas corrupting Pakistani’s with indian culture

Title indicates we Pakistanis don't want and no body in Pakistan want Men to Cry like in hindustan in every drama, movie and reality, Crying men trade mark of hindustan.

Who watch in now days .... over 100 serials of our own are coming on various channels

Title indicates we Pakistanis don't want and no body in Pakistan want Men to Cry like in hindustan in every drama, movie and reality, Crying men trade mark of hindustan.

not a good example for the youth......

but then again, india is a friendly country for girly-men....there was a thread i saw here some time back about some massive fag-parade they were holding in delhi or mombai or one of those god forsaken cities

oh? I'm sorry, i didnt realize that in your bha-raat, those fair n lovely bollywooders are forced to whore themselves in front of the camera

on tribalism --- well in all honesty, "tribalism" still beats caste system because at least tribes for the most part help eachother out and do their best to maintain cool relations despite limited resources

you wont see Afridis beating Durranis for drinking out of their fountains, will ya or dismembering them for entering the same holy place on the basis of caste....ahem, i mean tribe;)

So how many Turis have died for being turi and/or shia in the last 5 years. Being a turi, you should know.

Anyways, we ramble. So you think watching Indian dramas is leading to casteism in Pakistan? Is that dialuting the Islamic culture imported from Arabia?

but then again, india is a friendly country for girly-men....there was a thread i saw here some time back about some massive fag-parade they were holding in delhi or mombai or one of those god forsaken cities

Agreed. Its would have been much better for the 90000 to surrender to a macho nation instead.

So how many Turis have died for being turi and/or shia in the last 5 years. Being a turi, you should know.

much fewer than in the past; same way Bangash or Mangal killed by Turi has decreased drastically as well.....for the first time, radical Shiias and radical Sunnis in Kurram are working out a peace agreement.

actually Pakhtunwali in itself is at the totally opposite end of anything even remotely related to caste.....Lord knows how badly it would reflect on a tribe to deny help or hospitality or shelter to another tribesmen just because of his "caste" or the colour of his skin.

Wouldnt bode well!

Anyways, we ramble. So you think watching Indian dramas is leading to casteism in Pakistan? Is that dialuting the Islamic culture imported from Arabia?

No, just the site of fugly looking creatures and the contant recycling of over-used themes and storylines not only is an eye-soar for those unfortunate to sit through those 2-3 ungodly hours; but to add to it, it stifles creativity and imagination.

for humanitarian purposes, we shouldnt allow that garbage to get near our shelves......that's my opinion, there are some people in Pakistan who watch bollycrap. I wouldnt approve, but then again i have no jurisdiction over their actions.

Agreed. Its would have been much better for the 90000 to surrender to a macho nation instead.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. History says the same in last 50 years (1961 to 2011). Who behaved and who surrendered to us.

Till i was not active on this forum, I always heard that "Pakistan has inferiority complex with India since 1947". Now, I realise that's truth. we don't have anything in India related with Pakistan and I see Indian related content are in demand in Pakistan. Hence, Jealousy we earned. :tup:

Many other things are a bad example. In a few decades a Pakistani might call you Abu Julfikar, as it is they are voluntarily messing up their kh and gh! Some of these Pakistani TV people need a good ...err let's call it a prostate massage with a bamboo.

There is no problem for older folks I personally can't stand to watch 10 minutes of that crap

But now and then with parents i sit down and watch

I find it a bit out of synch with reality and stories are pretty substandard

I do how ever enjoy the talent shows , and specially art performances which require some dedicated training and find it worth the time to watch now and then

I try to watch Pakistani Television but sorry to state that the Pakistani Channels do not have any entertainment left in them ...

My regards to the older folks.

They signify what was true friendship before Partition!

Well I wonder who love girly men.

Indians or Pakistanis?

Heard of Begum Nawazish Ali? He/ She is a hot TV artiste and going really from strength to strength!

nawazish-ali.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom