What's new

Indian dramas corrupting Pakistani’s with indian culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont watch it in the first place itself.These serials are anyways not for Pakistanis.

We should rather block them all.. don't watch is not a new option I guess.. 9% of viewers in Paksitan are watching Star Plus and this is one sick channel. Got to do something with that.

Persian Serials,movies are good too often finding few of their movies in film festivals. Pakistanis may consider Iranian TV Channels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is.. when these channels were off the air in most Pakistani households(thankfully)..
the place where they were airing without restrictions were in Military cantonments.

We should rather block them all.. don't watch is not a new option I guess.. 9% of viewers in Paksitan are watching Star Plus and this is one sick channel. Got to do something with that.

WTF
StarPlus has a Higher TRP in pakistan than in India , no wonder u guys are complaining , Even IPL didnot recieve a TRP of 9%
Hell Even the ICC World cup final had a TRP of 11% , while indopak semifinal had TRP of 8%
You mean StarPlus is more popular than cricket in PAK
Here most popular channels have TRP between 3-5%
There being a lot of channels to watch Epic wars between Mother in law and daughter in laws

Chandragupta Maurya dekh rahe ho kya aaj kal?

Accha serial hai.. aur woh "culturally corrupt" bhi nahi karega....

:P

All the Indian drama queens even sleep wearing their jewellary...and they have never ending tears..:lol:
Well I for would would vote for banning them in India. On the other hand, I don't want to be beaten at home so I will stay the hell away from TV when those soaps are playing.

Well I for would would vote for banning them in India. On the other hand, I don't want to be beaten at home so I will stay the hell away from TV when those soaps are playing.

:lol:

That's why the first thing I bought from my salary was a TV for my room ;)

The most funniest thing is that it came on Geo channel. Yup don't watch star plus. Just watch the Indian films that we broadcast. :lol:

On a serious note, Indian dramas have their own viewership and only oldies goldies watch it. Youth is not interested. So what corruption of youth?

I hate those saas-bahu serials too. Worst is, they are aired during prime time & on all days. There is no option left for men to watch their fav channels like discovery, fox history & entertainment, NGC, AXN, Star movies, HBO etc. Women rule the household, and they just love those serials. You cant argue with the boss, so.....

I would be very happy if these serials get banned in India.

Dont block them,you guys can always use them to torture the captured terrorists.

Lol I can kind of relate to this. Family here used to watch Indian soaps, however I could not stand it. Once I sat down with the family just to experience what they found "entertaining" and I started to get hooked lmao

That was like one drama, ok fine two. Alright three.

But the same plot over and over again, women crying, men yelling, the murder twist and then the re twist, lost child found by her long lost parents.

I never watched a soap since :P

They watch it because they love it,no one is forcing them to watch,blame the people who watch,not India!

tv-smash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom