What's new

Indian dramas corrupting Pakistani’s with indian culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agreed. They are boasting their cultures. Why do on every holi or what ever that is they tell details about it? In every episode?
Remember that they said to take over minds of Pakistani people using their media...

Totally agreed. They are boasting their cultures. Why do on every holi or what ever that is they tell details about it? In every episode?
Remember that they said to take over minds of Pakistani people using their media...
culture corrupting people? Cultures never corrupt, what do you know about your culture? Best option is stop watching indian movies and dramas totally,never blame sun when you yourself have no branches and leaves, if pakistan is concerned about it then rather wasting their time watching our dramas they should stop watching them, afterall indian dramas are not pakistani centric.

not only corrupting pakistanis, but indian themselves

not only corrupting pakistanis, but indian themselves
you're bragging as if you live in india, our serials dont corrupt us, simple no indian serial shows sexual scenes, every serial has a good and bad person and people identify themselves with good people.hope this shuts your mouth.

you're bragging as if you live in india, our serials dont corrupt us, simple no indian serial shows sexual scenes, every serial has a good and bad person and people identify themselves with good people.hope this shuts your mouth.

see wht your dramas have done to your manners, i proved it!!

Just don't watch it. You guys don't expect them to change the contents do you :confused:

not only iam mannerless, iam also a tharki, also i like to share non veg jokes also, i also watch fashion tv, i also tried smoking but left it, not only me but my friends are also big time tharkis, you don't have to prove it, i have always accepted it.

Then dont watch all those brain washing programs.

Switch off your television. Pray to the GOD. Follow whatever suits you. No one forcing you to watch TV.

Why people are taking this much risks..Has anybody forced pakistani people to watch it?? Why dont they watch some pakistani programmes instead?? Or there is nothing to watch other than our soaps? Lol :lol:

dude indian dramas and daily soaps don't enjoy a lot of popularity in india itself , their viewership dosen't comprise indian youth , they are just made for some indian housewife's and old women , otherwise these drama's don't represent the real india , for me all these daily soap's are b.s , we must ban them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom