What's new

Indian democracy loses to Chinese efficiency - by 160 votes

If you're trying to turn Chinese people against their government then you are doing a very bad job. :rofl:

Your poor social skills (and racism towards Chinese people) will only serve to make Chinese people MORE loyal to their government.

So maybe the CPC should be thanking you. :lol:

Well the truth will sure not make the Chinese people more loyal to their goverment but thats why the Chinese goverments employs 75,000 people to censor the internet.

Internet censorship in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Internet censorship in the People's Republic of China
From Wikipedia,

Internet censorship in the People's Republic of China is conducted under a wide variety of laws and administrative regulations. There are no specific laws or regulations which the censorship follows. In accordance with these laws, more than sixty Internet regulations have been made by the People's Republic of China (PRC) government, and censorship systems are vigorously implemented by provincial branches of state-owned ISPs, business companies, and organizations.[1][2]

The censorship is not applied in Hong Kong and Macau, as they are special entities recognized by international treaty vested with independent judicial power[3] and not subject to most laws of the PRC,[4] including those requiring the restriction of free flow of information.
The apparatus of the PRC's Internet repression is considered more extensive and more advanced than in any other country in the world. The regime not only blocks website content but also monitors the Internet access of individuals. Amnesty International notes that China “has the largest recorded number of imprisoned journalists and cyber-dissidents in the world.” The offences of which they are accused include communicating with groups abroad, opposing the persecution of the Falun Gong, signing online petitions, and calling for reform and an end to corruption

If you put something on the internet the Chinese goverment dont like you can be fined $1800 and sent to a re-education labor camp.

Last edited:
Hows that working out?
Time will tell, try me.:azn:
COPYCAT, COPYCAT, where are you? where are you? :smitten:
images

PS, you still own me an answer=Why you keep stealing posts from others?:lol:

Well the truth will sure not make the Chinese people more loyal to their goverment but thats why the Chinese goverments employs 75,000 people to censor the internet.

Did you get your thank-you letter from the CPC yet? :azn:

Actually I don't think they send those to 70-year old people in other countries, but they appreciate the effort. :lol:

I can't believe that there is a Native American who is also an apologist for Communism... but here it is...

China executes 1,400 people a year

USA has 2.4 million people inprisoned

USA has killed 106,000 people in Iraq + 12969 People in Afghanistan

The sad thing is THESE PEOPLE WERE KILLED FOR BEING BORN IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY

WHILE THE PEOPLE IN CHINA GET KILLED FOR COMMITTING CRIMES WHERE THE PUNISHMENT IS CLEARLY DEFINED TO THE OFFENDER BEFOREHAND.

It would take China 100+ years of execution to equal the slaughter in Iraq.

Not to mention all the houses destroyed, all the children orphaned, all the mutated little DU babies.

What did these people do? why are they being punished by the USA? What is their crime? Being born in Iraq.

Do you know how many millions were killed when your Dear Chairman was running the country? AT LEAST 60 million people! Stalin and Hitler together only killed 25 million!

Your country killed more of its own people than any empire that ever existed on the face of this earth!

Do you know how many millions were killed when your Dear Chairman was running the country? AT LEAST 60 million people! Stalin and Hitler together only killed 25 million!

Your country killed more of its own people than any empire that ever existed on the face of this earth!

Yeah that's why I don't like Chairman Mao. His mistakes caused millions of my own brothers and sisters to starve to death.

However, your false sympathy for my dead brothers and sisters is patronising. :lol:

Maoism died in 1978 when Deng Xiaoping brought Capitalism to China.

Yeah that's why I don't like Chairman Mao. His mistakes caused millions of my own brothers and sisters to starve to death.

Your false sympathy for my dead brothers and sisters is patronising. :lol:

Maoism died in 1978 when Deng Xiaoping brought Capitalism to China.

Now you misunderstand me. My remarks were directed towards that quote about USA killing innocent people in other countries.

My dear Chinese friends, we greatly value your friendship and the support of your government.

We admire your efficiency, you ascendency to the world's stage. And indeed you should rightly be proud of your achievements.

But, please do not try to lecture the world on their human rights record.

Those are very dangerous waters....you cannot defend yourself.

Now you misunderstand me. My remarks were directed towards that quote about USA killing innocent people in other countries.

My dear Chinese friends, we greatly value your friendship and the support of your government.

We admire your efficiency, you ascendency to the world's stage. And indeed you should rightly be proud of your achievements.

Fair enough. :cheers:

As to your last sentence, do you think Chairman Mao represents the Chinese people?

You realise he was a dictator, and the people had NO SAY in what he did?

It's like blaming the German people for Hitler. In fact Hitler was even democratically elected, but Chairman Mao wasn't. The Chinese people had nothing to do with Chairman Mao's actions.

Who need your lecture regarding human right? don't you see whats the cause leading to this off-topic debate, a regular anti-Chinese troll.
And you think your country are saint? put yourself in our shoes see how it feel if others keep pounding on you with some so-called human right issues, why should we need to feel ashame and responsible for what happened decades ago? get real man.

Who need your lecture regarding human right? don't you see whats the cause leading to this off-topic debate, a regular anti-Chinese troll.
And you think your country are saint? put yourself in our shoes see how it feel if others keep pounding on you with some so-called human right issues, why should we need to feel ashame and responsible for what happened decades ago? get real man.

I am not anti Chinese, and what you should feel ashamed of is what is going on now. There are millions of Chinese Americans to be anti Chinese I would have to be anti American. I have spent time in communist countries, the people are great its the goverments that are lousy. My last boss was a Chinese American.

Secretary of Energy Steven Chu is among the several Chinese Americans to have won the Nobel Prize. The others are Tsung-dao Lee, Samuel C. C. Ting, Daniel Chee Tsui, Chen Ning Yang, Roger Y. Tsien and Charles K. KaoSteven Chu (born February 28, 1948)[3] is an American physicist and currently the 12th United States Secretary of Energy. Chu is known for his research at Bell Labs in cooling and trapping of atoms with laser light, which won him a share of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1997, with Claude Cohen-Tannoudji and William Daniel Phillips.[3]

Is this a good time to point out there has never been a Nobel Prize winner on the Chinese Mainland in spite of the fact there are 1.4 Billion Chinese and thats in the 110 year history of the Nobel Prizes.

Last edited:
I am not anti Chinese, and what you should feel ashamed of is what is going on now. There are millions of Chinese Americans to be anti Chinese I would have to be anti American. I have spent time in communist countries, the people are great its the goverments that are lousy.

HaHaHa, yes, i should really feel ashame of replying to an "Illiterate Troll", now i will report you for non-stop trolling on this thread.
Lastly go get yourself a mirror will do the trick for your white American dream.:cheers:

Fair enough. :cheers:

As to your last sentence, do you think Chairman Mao represents the Chinese people?

You realise he was a dictator, and the people had NO SAY in what he did?

It's like blaming the German people for Hitler. In fact Hitler was even democratically elected, but Chairman Mao wasn't. The Chinese people had nothing to do with Chairman Mao's actions.

I do blame the German people for Hitler, an I blame the Chinese people for Mao just like I blame the present Chinese people for Hu Jintao considered one of the 5 worse dictators in the world.

"All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good men to do nothing. "

As for the Chinese: "There is, however, a limit at which forbearance ceases to be a virtue." (which applies to you and the Chinese people.)

Edmund Burke

Last edited:

I am not going off topic. I was just replying to an "off-topic" remark from a Chinese member about the USA killing hundreds of innocent people around the world.

The Chinese people are not responsible for what happened under Mao, but to try to forget the past is a bigger mistake.

It is against the law to display Nazi symbols in Germany. In China, photos of Mao are abundant---found in every taxi. You cannot say that you regret the past when the symbols of the same past are still admired. Did the Chinese government even apologize for the brutalities of the past? They simply try to brush it under the carpet and hope it won't stick up or stink.

I do blame the German people for Hitler, an I blame the Chinese people for Mao just like I blame the present Chinese people for Hu Jintao considered one of the 5 worse dictators in the world.

What a stupid thing to say. :lol:

By that logic, all Americans are responsible for the racist genocide of the Native Americans. You know, the event upon which the nation of America was founded.

Back
Top Bottom