What's new

Indian democracy loses to Chinese efficiency - by 160 votes

such is the price you pay for a society dedicated to preserving lives and reducing police brutality.

if someone did the same in the US, the police would have executed him immediately with a bullet to the head. this of course is not counted as an execution. the medical report would say he died of lead poisoning.

what a barbaric society. maybe all the toxic byproducts of fried meat processing got to their brains.

That is nothing man.

A man was able to kill 6 polices and wound another 4 with just a knife inside of police station after he threw 8 Molotov cocktails in front of the station. He came out almost without a scratch.
_44975891_knife_b226_afp.jpg

If it is in US, he would not even able to inflict that much casualties in a police station even with a machine gun, let alone come out alive.
Six police dead in knife attack in Shanghai_English_Xinhua

Boys if you want to debate the brutality of US compared to China I would not go there.

Tibetan pilgrims assassinated by Chinese soldiers

O My: Chinese police beat official's wife by mistake

BEIJING (Reuters) - Plainclothes police severely beat the wife of a provincial official, mistaking her for one of many Chinese who petition government offices in the hope of redressing wrongs, the China Daily reported on Wednesday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE66K4J120100721

http://chinaworker.info/en/content/news/565/

Last edited:
Boys if you want to debate the brutality of US compared to China I would not go there.

Tibetan pilgrims assassinated by Chinese soldiers

O My: Chinese police beat official's wife by mistake

BEIJING (Reuters) - Plainclothes police severely beat the wife of a provincial official, mistaking her for one of many Chinese who petition government offices in the hope of redressing wrongs, the China Daily reported on Wednesday.
Chinese police beat official's wife by mistake | Reuters

China Worker

I bet the number of mishaps you cited in China can never match up with this.
0422marsh.1270.1060.jpg

Epidemic Of Police Brutality Sweeps America
Police Brutality in America

I bet the number of mishaps you cited in China can never match up with this.
0422marsh.1270.1060.jpg

Epidemic Of Police Brutality Sweeps America
Police Brutality in America

About 80 million or allmost half of all households in the USA own guns, so you would expect more gun deaths.

When it comes to human rights, China is ranked in the top ten of the worst in the world.

The top twenty worst offenders: Amnesty reports
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congo
Rwanda
Burundi
Algeria
Sierra Leone
Egypt
North Korea
Sudan
Indonesia
Yugoslavia
Pakistan
China

Observer human rights index | Special reports | guardian.co.uk

People that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

About 80 million or allmost half of all households in the USA own guns, so you would expect more gun deaths.

When it comes to human rights, China is ranked in the top ten of the worst in the world.

The top twenty worst offenders: Amnesty reports
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congo
Rwanda
Burundi
Algeria
Sierra Leone
Egypt
North Korea
Sudan
Indonesia
Yugoslavia
Pakistan
China

Observer human rights index | Special reports | guardian.co.uk

People that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Yeah way to go "CAPTAIN", after getting your butt kicked badly by chauism , now you switch to a new troll topic with source dated back in 1999? you really think you can get away from such low-life act? tell you what, "I will keep checking on your troll post" be careful since i got plenty of time to "POKE FUN" at you.:azn:

Yeah way to go "CAPTAIN", after getting your butt kicked badly by chauism , now you switch to a new troll topic with source dated back in 1999? you really think you can get away from such low-life act? tell you what, "I will keep checking on your troll post" be careful since i got plenty of time to "POKE FUN" at you.:azn:

PARADE’s Annual List Of...The World’s 10 Worst Dictators
By David Wallechinsky
published: 01/22/2006

(think its been updated, it talks about the Olympics)

6) Hu Jintao, China. Age 63. In power since 2002. Last year’s rank: 4
Although some Chinese have taken advantage of economic liberalization to become rich, up to 150 million Chinese live on $1 a day or less in this nation with no minimum wage. Between 250,000 and 300,000 political dissidents are held in “reeducation-through-labor” camps without trial. Less than 5% of criminal trials include witnesses, and the conviction rate is 99.7%. There are no privately owned TV or radio stations. The government opens and censors mail and monitors phone calls, faxes, e-mails and text messages. In preparation for the 2008 Olympics, at least 400,000 residents of Beijing have been forcibly evicted from their homes

No. 4 thats impressive, lets see who the top 3 are,
1) Omar al-Bashir, Sudan. Age 62. In power since 1989. Last year’s rank: 1

2) Kim Jong-il, North Korea. Age 63. In power since 1994. Last year’s rank: 2

3) Than Shwe, Burma (Myanmar). Age 72. In power since 1992. Last year’s rank: 3

The World's 10 Worst Dictators | Parade.com

Can you imagine a 70 year old man who admits to trolling forums? How desperately sad that is... :lol:

(I find it ironic though, that he is cheerleading for a nation that was founded on the racist genocide of the native American people, i.e. his own ancestors...)

PARADE’s Annual List Of...The World’s 10 Worst Dictators
By David Wallechinsky
published: 01/22/2006

(think its been updated, it talks about the Olympics)

6) Hu Jintao, China. Age 63. In power since 2002. Last year’s rank: 4
Although some Chinese have taken advantage of economic liberalization to become rich, up to 150 million Chinese live on $1 a day or less in this nation with no minimum wage. Between 250,000 and 300,000 political dissidents are held in “reeducation-through-labor” camps without trial. Less than 5% of criminal trials include witnesses, and the conviction rate is 99.7%. There are no privately owned TV or radio stations. The government opens and censors mail and monitors phone calls, faxes, e-mails and text messages. In preparation for the 2008 Olympics, at least 400,000 residents of Beijing have been forcibly evicted from their homes

No. 4 thats impressive, lets see who the top 3 are,
1) Omar al-Bashir, Sudan. Age 62. In power since 1989. Last year’s rank: 1

2) Kim Jong-il, North Korea. Age 63. In power since 1994. Last year’s rank: 2

3) Than Shwe, Burma (Myanmar). Age 72. In power since 1992. Last year’s rank: 3

The World's 10 Worst Dictators | Parade.com

CAPTAIN, not again, another troll topic? another outdated source from 2006? "WAKE UP", its now 2010!!
How about debate with your own words? Can you manage? if not, go back to school please.:rofl: :hang2:

CAPTAIN, not again, another troll topic? another outdated source from 2006? "WAKE UP", its now 2010!!
How about debate with your own words? Can you manage? if not, go back to school please.:rofl: :hang2:

well 2006 is only 4 years ago, but I do think the article is a little out of date, best I can tell now China's dictator is ranked as the 6th worst in the world, look on the bright side even China is getting better.
:rofl:

Can you imagine a 70 year old man who admits to trolling forums? How desperately sad that is... :lol:

(I find it ironic though, that he is cheerleading for a nation that was founded on the racist genocide of the native American people, i.e. his own ancestors...)

Buddy, he is probably a kid applying for a student visa from US, got rejected for his poor academic background.
Now he got so confuse and upset, dreaming to be an white American every day of the week to comfort his hurting ego.:hang2:

well 2006 is (was) only 4 years ago, but I do think the article is a little out of date, best I can tell now China's dictator is (was)ranked as the 6th worst in the world, look on(at) the bright side even China is getting better.
:rofl:

CAPTAIN, a friendly suggestion, stick to your skill="Stealing posts from others" at least i could understood better what the hell you talking about.:smitten: :argh:

:smitten:
CAPTAIN, a friendly suggestion, stick to your skill="Stealing posts from others" at least i could understood better what the hell you talking about.:smitten: :argh:

I have a feeling one of the reasons you spend most of your time in attacking me personally, is that you agree that the the present Chinese goverment and communism is undefendable and China's human rights record is one of the worse in the world. You can spend all the time you like correcting my grammar and spelling:smitten:
It will be a full time job.

Good advice. :lol:

An old man with bad spelling!!

Maybe he is trying to take vengeance on America for what they did to his native American ancestors (racial genocide).

Sorry but for a 70 year old man you won't be able to get vengeance in this lifetime. Maybe you can try some of that "voodoo magic" to get vengeance from beyond the grave!

I have a feeling one of the reasons you spend most of your time in attacking me personally, is that you agree that the the present Chinese goverment and communism is undefendable and China's human rights record is one of the worse in the world. You can spend all the time you like correcting my grammar and spelling
It will be a full time job.

If you're trying to turn Chinese people against their government then you are doing a very bad job. :rofl:

Your poor social skills (and racism towards Chinese people) will only serve to make Chinese people MORE loyal to their government.

So maybe the CPC should be thanking you. :lol:

:smitten:

I have a feeling one of the reasons you spend most of your time in attacking me personally, is that you agree that the the present Chinese goverment and communism is undefendable and China's human rights record is one of the worse in the world. You can spend all the time you like correcting my grammar and spelling:smitten:

No, CAPTAIN, i am spending my time to discourage an "illiterate troll" so that other members can have a healthy discussion on the TOPIC.
Btw, where are your baby brother BI?:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom