What's new

Indian Defense Videos

LOL you tagged @sancho

Now wait for some amazing answers as to how BJP is doing nothing new from what Congress did :enjoy:
That's not fair mate, @sancho is not anti-BJP or pro-Congress, he is pro-India and wants the best for the Indian military like we all do. We disagree on the specifics of this on occasion but from an ideological perspective we are probably all about the same.

That's not fair mate, @sancho is not anti-BJP or pro-Congress, he is pro-India and wants the best for the Indian military like we all do. We disagree on the specifics of this on occasion but from an ideological perspective we are probably all about the same.

LOL mate, i have been long enough a member here to judge.............

He is one of my favorite posters, no doubt.

But i have seen marked difference in his posts Pre- GE 2014 & Post. Before he was more TECHNICAL without even mentioning the politics of the whole thing, now i guess politics have taken over him.

@sancho just my personal observation, not speaking as a BJP supporter mate, but just what i observed :D

Well worth a watch! Things are definitely going in the right direction.

In the right direction at least wrt defence, since there must be special cases that have to have priority, the question is only, if they are simply closing there eyes on all environmental clearance issues.

LOL you tagged @sancho

Now wait for some amazing answers as to how BJP is doing nothing new from what Congress did :enjoy:

Sadly buddy you have a very limited view on things and you constantly making everything to a BJP vs Congress issue, while I look at things (especially in this forum) from the point of view of defence and what is good for our forces. Therefore, you won't find me closing my eyes to obvious problems like you do, only because of party policies, because I simply don't care about it. But I will give credit to any ruling Government / Politician, just as I criticize all of them. It's not my fault that you can't differ so please don't shoot the messenger, only because you don't like the message!

@arp2041 @sancho @Dillinger @Koovie @acetophenol @Water Car Engineer @Capt.Popeye @Indo-guy

Well worth a watch! Things are definitely going in the right direction.

HeHeHe; nothing new or unexpected in the video. Having known Prakash Javadekar personally in the past, I can say that he both thinks and acts quickly and "out of the box" when needed. What he is speaking about is true. The inertia of the past is being shaken off and MoD is coming out its policy paralysis which to be exact affected most of MMS's Govt. There is still one more person with dynamic attributes; who is not part of Govt. yet. That is Suresh Prabhu who was Minister for Power in Vajpayee's cabinet. But the talk is that he will come into the policy-making body that will replace the Planning Commission. Another intelligent politico.
Now; even the recent talk of Manohar Parrikar coming on board as MoD is good news; he is a great administrator/manager. If he does, then he will make St.Antony of the 'teflon-coated Dhoti' look like a stone statue.

while I look at things (especially in this forum) from the point of view of defence and what is good for our forces.

FAIR ENOUGH.

Can you PROVIDE just one post of yours in which you have QUESTIONED the background of Mr. AK Antony when he took as Defense Minister? Just like Mr. Parriker, he was an Ex-CM of Kerala. So what was the DIFFERENCE then & NOW?

Or Before that when Mr. Mukherjee was the DM, did you POINT out that he had no background in DEFENSE??

If a Technocrat (IIT Grad) like Mr. Parriker isn't BEST suited for Defense, then I wonder who it is.

Anyways, your BIAS is more than visible mate.

P.S. THANKS FOR "REPORTING" AS WELL!!!

Nice profile pic! :)

oh yeah...Revolver had been outstanding for it's time ! I always loved Manu's artwork. :cheers:

2815835-spcl_0011_h.jpg

Do follow Anupam Sinha sir on fb. he comes up with nice stuff..

Did you see the Chinese soldier flinch? India definitely won that confrontation, but next time it should be more serious, maybe a game of rock paper scissors to up the ante or a dance off. Which ever both sides can agree on. :D

Did you see the Chinese soldier flinch? India definitely won that confrontation, but next time it should be more serious, maybe a game of rock paper scissors to up the ante or a dance off. Which ever both sides can agree on. :D

see the topography, Indians are at heights, that's were hurting chinese arse :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom