What's new

Indian Defense Videos

Mainly discussion about MMRCA
-----------------
The Future Of India's Fighter capability
StratPost recently teamed up with the defense and aviation magazine Vayu to hold discussions around a round table on the future of Indian air power. These discussions held on July 04, 2014, were meant to shed light on how the fleet structure of the Indian Air Force (IAF) fighter aircraft is expected to evolve over the coming years and decades, given current circumstances.

We invited some of the top officials associated with planning and operations in the Indian Air Force and Indian Navy, some of whom have retired only recently, and who have been closely associated with the MMRCA and LCA procurement programs.

In the opening session, Pushpinder Singh, Editor of Vayu, introduced the status and balance of Indian air power in comparison to neighboring countries and presented some stark realities. His authoritative presentation is essential viewing for all those interested in the future of India's fighter strength.

Strategic analyst George Verghese concluded this session with his observations on the modernization of Indian armed forces, especially air power.

StratPost | Vayu-StratPost Air Power Roundtable IV - YouTube

Last edited:

Arjun Catapult
Ugly, antiquated and with limited utility- it looks like it should be in some black and white WW2 footage not in the 21st century in an army desperately trying to modernise itself. Sometimes the DRDO impresses me, sometimes their stupidity and backwardness makes my blood boil.

Bring on the pvt sector.....

Ugly, antiquated and with limited utility- it looks like it should be in some black and white WW2 footage not in the 21st century in an army desperately trying to modernise itself. Sometimes the DRDO impresses me, sometimes their stupidity and backwardness makes my blood boil.

Bring on the pvt sector.....

Seriously, they shouldn't have even bothered....

Hey came through a nice video of prakash javadekar explaining how various defense projects were being held up by environmental ministry

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom