What's new

Stop saying the French are cowards!

French are nobodies except for in their francophone colonies.
Powerful enough to keep the French colonies, in all but name, in check and beholden to France. Plus a layered of a few first class platforms such as their SSN/SSBN and single carrier battle group to have some autonomy.

Also the Simpsons propagated the image of the France that is in constant retreat

Apocalypse now talks about the French officer mindset.

If it were not for the American support after WW2, France would have lost the African colonies it has now, but that would make Europe more prone to falling to communism and so America supported France to hold on to its “African possessions”.

Last edited:
Almost empty land? Have you seen any maps? The amount of cities,towns and villages there? Nobody doubts the sacrifices of Soviet and British Commonwealth soldiers,I wonder how you got that in your head. What's being stressed is that Germans captured twice as much territory in blitzkrieg,but the French kept being called "cowards" because they surrendered after 6 weeks.

The Japanese took over so many British-defended important colonies like HK,Singapore,Malaysia etc.

You're mentioning an demeaning term there "eurofags",that is completely unfair.

Oh come on bhai! I completely disagree with that idiotic punishment of theirs,but I think this was done by mostly the communist resistance and the leftist French in the liberated areas. Did you watch the video?

Come on bhai ka bacha.

French killed over 5 million Algerians from 1830 to 1962 thats 132 years

they have a history of extreme violence

they reap what the sow

French killed over 5 million Algerians from 1830 to 1962 thats 132 years

they have a history of extreme violence

they reap what the sow
Can you stop nagging about Algerians and start crying about what British did to the subcontinent?

You are an Indian. We have figured you out.
Who? You and yourself?

Can you stop nagging about Algerians and start crying about what British did to the subcontinent?

Who? You and yourself?

British took a million Pakistanis and gave us freedom and rights to build our lives and the lives of others

so much so that two Asian boys now the run Both Scotland and England and rest of the UK for that matter

France has kept the Algerians in ghettos for decades which is why they have riots

France has kept the Algerians in ghettos for decades which is why they have riots
I've noticed that Pakistanis from Britain are especially hateful towards France. It's funny,but also ironic.

Honestly go to Marseille. Literally, it became a narcos city. Mostly in France, Algerians are known to bring insecurity etc..

I am not defending France and their atrocities. But Arabs in France, we aren't angel too.

4474044B-E8F1-4FE7-B60D-A5233D0EB806.jpeg

Honestly go to Marseille. Literally, it became a narcos city. Mostly in France, Algerians are known to bring insecurity etc..

I am not defending France and their atrocities. But Arabs in France, we aren't angel too.

because French never gave opportunities to these Algerians

instead they shoved them in the ghetto

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom