What's new

Stop saying the French are cowards!

Today,while watching some videos,I stumbled upon this short animation that explains why the idea of the French Army being cowards (or losers) is completely wrong. Basically the whole misconception started with WWII,which again was wrong. And something I hadn't thought about until I watched this video is that Britain was only saved because of the sea and the Soviet Union because of its vast area. Come to think of it,the Germans captured an area of the Soviet Union that was bigger than France,relatively fast.

French are cruel criminals.

because French never gave opportunities to these Algerians

instead they shoved them in the ghetto
I swear I see Algerians in my city where I live, they can't make a simple phrase. Coincidently they are the same people who sell drugs and sexual harass women from any ethnicity. The only explanation is that they don't have the will to be integrated in the french society.
Coincidently also, the riots that happened fews ago in all of France, when the Casseur (people who burn cars etc..) vandalize a supermarket (I think it was Carrefour) and they only left any porc related products.

French are cruel criminals.
No one is angel in this world. Everyone has their dark side.

I've noticed that Pakistanis from Britain are especially hateful towards France. It's funny,but also ironic.

Not just Pakistanis all English .
We’ve grown up with a stereotypical prejudice against the french as cheese eating surrender monkeys . Even on school trip to France the school teachers taught us about there supposedly cowardice lol

86CB213B-2BE6-4C87-B106-890F632D760B.png

Brits are too funny 😁

Not just Pakistanis all English .
We’ve grown up with a stereotypical prejudice against the french as cheese eating surrender monkeys . Even on school trip to France the school teachers taught us about there supposedly cowardice lol

View attachment 938218

Brits are too funny 😁
Normal France/British rivalry. They literally had a war that lasted 116 years. "Once an enemy always an enemy" hahahaha. But they are cool now hahaha

Normal France/British rivalry. They literally had a war that lasted 116 years. "Once an enemy always an enemy" hahahaha. But they are cool now hahaha
Now they're like "British can't cook!" and "French can't drive",both are like "Germans have no humor" and Germans are like "We beat you both at football"

Tell that to Napoleon when he single handed Europe. Tell that to Charlemagne.
we are talking about NOW....

French must leave africa. so must the chinese and other shenzis.

All are colonialist/imperialists.

because French never gave opportunities to these Algerians

instead they shoved them in the ghetto
Algerians gave these madarchods a lesson of their lives then the vietnamese did the same.

Now with Mali kicking these bastards out. The rest of francophone must do the same. Double facing lying bastards are these french pigs.

Everyone in Europe had some advantages over the other - but none of em were as historically successful as Britain
Even though Britain never had a legendary leader, general, admiral
Wonder why?

I think Thier focus on institutions, democracy made them what they were
Totally BS and ignorant of history and facts. What a troll.

Today,while watching some videos,I stumbled upon this short animation that explains why the idea of the French Army being cowards (or losers) is completely wrong. Basically the whole misconception started with WWII,which again was wrong. And something I hadn't thought about until I watched this video is that Britain was only saved because of the sea and the Soviet Union because of its vast area. Come to think of it,the Germans captured an area of the Soviet Union that was bigger than France,relatively fast.

the reality is when ever the modern French army comes up against another modern army it gets beaten...

Last edited:
Even their national football team consist of players from former colonies.

Cowards….

They only good at bullying underage Muslims girls from wearing niqab. Even then they fail. :lol:

Did you watch the video?

Lol

You think I get my knowledge from a cartoon ?

Think... it took the French , British and US , Russia and others in WW1 to ‘defeat’ the Germans army…. Even then 20+ years later they were ready for a rematch that reshaped the world

The truth is only Germans produced fantastic soldiers and war fighting doctrine that continues to fascinate and influence warfare during current times. The French and even the British could never come close to what the Germans were perhaps except Americans under Patton.

So yes French although not bad, but nothing special to talk about.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom