What's new

Indian Defense Videos

& sorry, I am more into Politics of late :D
No worries bro that's,your interest indulge it :D. Personally politics have never really interested me whether it is British, American or Indian politics I am more inclined to the defence stuff.

No worries bro that's,your interest indulge it :D. Personally politics have never really interested me whether it is British, American or Indian politics I am more inclined to the defence stuff.

Ya but you know, it's all about GOVERNMENT ruling us at the HELM. Can you imagine a UK's praiseworthy defense from Nazi attack without a Churchill? Can you imagine a 1971 without Indira Gandhi? Can you imagine War on Terror without a George W. Bush?

Today, I can't Imagine an India without Narendra Modi at the HELM.

So, POLITICS do matter.

Ya but you know, it's all about GOVERNMENT ruling us at the HELM. Can you imagine a UK's praiseworthy defense from Nazi attack without a Churchill? Can you imagine a 1971 without Indira Gandhi? Can you imagine War on Terror without a George W. Bush?

Today, I can't Imagine an India without Narendra Modi at the HELM.

So, POLITICS do matter.
Of course they matter! And sure I take an interest in the big picture stuff- Cameron vs Gordon Brown/Nick Clegg, Obama vs McCain then Romney, Modi vs Rahul Gandhi. Just the everyday petty politics and the nitty gritty of politics doesn't interest me at all. I know it is all interconnected, to get Modi to power requires a majority for the BJP of 272+ seats and such but I still cannot get motivated on such things. Speaking particularly about India, the small-scale politics also has a way of really getting to me and I really don't like how EVERYTHING for a 3-4 month period before the elections becomes politicised or seen from a political prism. The actions of certain low-level politicians during this period is truly disgusting and infuriating so I tend to just steer clear of all the noise.

TATA Motors Kestrel and LAMV

Indian Multi Caliber Individual Weapon System (MCIWS) Prototype

HAL LCA cockpit view

Last edited:
Vikramaditya and Viraat Sailing together

IAF C-130J landing at Daulat Beg Oldie, Ladakh

Low level drone interception (acting as cruise missile) by Akash

Ballistic missile interception by AAD interceptor

Agni 1, rare Indian missile video with terminal phase shown to public (recorded by a ship on I.O.)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom