What's new

Indian Defence Intelligentsia Living With the Reality of Defeat

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Indian saga of WHINING is continuing unabated since last year. Presently all levels of Indian intelligentsia are singing the songs of defeat in a chorus. Below are some tweets that may be entertaining and somewhat amusing.

Pakistanis are really fond of Pravin shahney.
I hope they don't start underestimating India which seven time bigger after reading and watching Pravin shahney. He is RAW's perfect ploy.

Pakistanis are really fond of Pravin shahney.
I hope they don't start underestimating Indian which seven time bigger after reading and watching Pravin shahney. He RAW's perfect ploy.
3 people in particular subramanian Swamy
Pravin Swamy and Brahma chellany
I would hate to imagine how much time one spends going through all that twitter chaff
One of the tweets is from 16 August Thier are almost 25 tweets above u would say 2hours to 3 hours gone for this who knows how much

Presently all levels of Indian intelligentsia are singing the songs of defeat in a chorus.

3people
note really a 2 washed up defense analyst and an ex economist who has always been wrong

I just counted 23 tweets lol

Last edited:
3 people in particular subramanian Swamy
Pravin Swamy and Brahma chellany
I would hate to imagine how much time one spends going through all that twitter chaff
Tell me who else to follow Yogiji maybe!
Only Brahma Chellaney is genuine among them
He is the one sounding the biggest drums of defeat.

Naila Inayat Tarek fateh even I can take idiotic people's names these are personal opinions not news
What about Amrullah saleh. :D
Jokes aside India is in a deep S..t Strategically, with no room to manoeuvre. With weak US leadership and idiotic home leadership, things are only going downhill daily.

Bharat karnard, shekhar Gupta, Pravin Swami few names that comes to mind. There are many others but laden with political or ideological bend e,g Ajai Shukla.
Many of them are QUIET atm, I have browsed many.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom