What's new

Indian Defence Intelligentsia Living With the Reality of Defeat

Last edited:
Pakistanis are really fond of Pravin shahney.
I hope they don't start underestimating India which seven time bigger after reading and watching Pravin shahney. He is RAW's perfect ploy.

Our Shaheen-3 will never underestimate an opponent 7x our size. He is there for this specific reason only.

The funny thing is that indians are blaming the US. India expects other countries to care for their national interest, what idiots. If Afghanistan was that important then india should have grown some balls and intervened with military. Bit i guess whinning is all they do.

I just quoted one of your Patriotic channels.
Really isn't pdf a place where we come to escape my patriotic channels and after knowing you are wrong you still did not correct yourself
That just shows who's the bigger man right ?

Thanks for the correction, which one is talking other than General Bakshi.
Who knows but this is interesting right look what the spokesman liked deserves a special thread

E9P6At6X0AM4oQE.jpeg

Last edited:
Our Shaheen-3 will never underestimate an opponent 7x our size. He is there for this specific reason only.
How many Shaheen-3 Pakistan got for population of 7X times bigger country?

Some maths for u.
X-X = 0
7X- X or even 7x-3x= 4X left and they become owner of both India and empty Pakistan in the end.

How many Shaheen-3 Pakistan got for population of 7X times bigger country?

Some maths for u.
X-X = 0
7X- X or even 7x-3x= 4X left and they become owner of both India and empty Pakistan in the end.

A crippled 7x times rival is no good, as China will already annex a big chunk of your territory so thatis notion is also useless.

Back
Top Bottom