What's new

Indian Deep State Intensifies Information War Against Pakistan

Still trying to dilute this thread to protect your friend Havizsultan? Childish.

LOL! Of course. Still trying to defend your friend Havizsultan. He is Indian. That much is certain.

Well Deobandis don't support Pakistan and that's what I told to him that he is bareilvi as bareilvis supported Pakistan's creation, or may be his elders followed AMU (Aligarh muslim uni) where origin of two nation happened. And I am basically from Aligarh so I know it.

LOL! Of course. Still trying to defend your friend Havizsultan. He is Indian. That much is certain.
go look his history of postings up.

He wants Indian Muslims in UP/Hyderabad/Bengal and everywhere else to revolt and separate from India, must be a Hindu.

you never know, though, might be a congress party operative. :P

Nobody is Indian here except the guys that actually are. This is Pakistan not India .We have freedom of expression in this country. Criticizing ISI or saying Pakistanis lack loyalty towards their country is no act of treason.

Keep your cool. Both @haviZsultan and @sady are as Pakistanis as you and me are. Try to act mature. No need to issue certificate of patriotism on an internet forum.

Trying to defend Havizsultan? It wont work. He is exposed. LOL!

We had house in Sargodha and my parents and grand parents migrated to India in late 50's though we are originally from Aligarh only, so I am also exposed and there are million of such cases, all are exposed?

Funny thing is, you jumped to his defence yet never condemned his statement until I quoted it? Why is that?

No. You are enjoying it.

Because that comment is not that important for me. I don't get myself in a twist on some random comment. That is a dumb comment. Yes. But not as big of an issue as you trying to make it.

The thing that makes it more dangerous is the power of the Internet. Things can be very misleading.

Don't worry Pak Arkadashlarim!! PDF is enough to bust any myths or misinformation, no matter which Modi/Yogi they're coming from, and put them 6 feet under!!!!

On a serious note, it all boils down whether you're able to make your punch lines or be at the receiving end of others' punch lines. Masha'Allah Pak is currently engaged with the former no matter how many enemy heads are to roll. Some examples:
  • CPEC
  • 40-nation coalition
  • Taking the fight inside Afganistan for a decisive outcome
Keep it up!!!!

Certain Pakistani schools have their head of institutions attend parties at embassies. One more than occasion, certain narratives on history and ideas are requested to be passed onto students

What Indians cannot accomplish by merit, they try to compensate by lying..

It is true that we lack such machine to counter the tool more loudly and make it much noisy that we are not good at that at all though it is also prominent that most of people with vision and information can see a chain connected to one of the end whereby such media worms do pass/crawl inside Pakistan and at-least by breaking the chain for the time being, much can be saved. However, we can come with counter propaganda later but breaking would give it a break and for that, I am afraid as from sitting officials to the populace favourite anchors/media persons have to be dealt accordingly otherwise, such game will continue that commoner will be boiling the blood and may die trying yet rulers will be fooling us all the time with the help of propaganda machine called Media people. Such type of virus that reaches here through kind of temporary files like thing, must be stopped which is a wish only in presence of current political breed that has no guts nor competence neither had stomach to do so.

@haviZsultan Title holders have to be careful with words that sometimes, incomplete sentences can create a lot of misunderstanding. We need to be careful what we say and hope you understand.

It is true that we lack such machine to counter the tool more loudly and make it much noisy that we are not good at that at all though it is also prominent that most of people with vision and information can see a chain connected to one of the end whereby such media worms do pass/crawl inside Pakistan and at-least by breaking the chain for the time being, much can be saved. However, we can come with counter propaganda later but breaking would give it a break and for that, I am afraid as from sitting officials to the populace favourite anchors/media persons have to be dealt accordingly otherwise, such game will continue that commoner will be boiling the blood and may die trying yet rulers will be fooling us all the time with the help of propaganda machine called Media people. Such type of virus that reaches here through kind of temporary files like thing, must be stopped which is a wish only in presence of current political breed that has no guts nor competence neither had stomach to do so.

@haviZsultan Title holders have to be careful with words that sometimes, incomplete sentences can create a lot of misunderstanding. We need to be careful what we say and hope you understand.
Said member is being a troll. I have faith in the justice of PDF. Rest assured I have said nothing untoward.

I really believe it. How come we couldn't build nationalism in 60+ years. A lot of Pakistanis are thinking of themselves as tiny ethnic groups or smaller clans. Everyone believes he is oppressed, and a lot are loyal to ethnicity rather than nation. There was one such member W11 (muhajir equivalent ethnic chauvinist) and @Samandri (Pashtun equivalent) one such I stand by the statement that a lot of Pakistanis lack loyalty to nation and such belief comes from people I have met. We nationalists have to get together and fight this together. Its our duty. Pakistaniat should truimph over ethnicity.

Here intensifies these nuts in your dirty filthy mouth :P

Certain Pakistani schools have their head of institutions attend parties at embassies. One more than occasion, certain narratives on history and ideas are requested to be passed onto students

That's lame. Better option is when they are abroad compiling their work on thesis, then invite them in parties near CIA office. :) haha!

What the hell are you talking about? LOL!

read the post again

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom