What's new

Indian Deep State Intensifies Information War Against Pakistan

Come to help out your false flag Indian buddies. LOL! They arent that bright. Couldnt stay in character! LOL!

I have quoted a fact. The supremacist character of what not nonsense sometimes in army some times in Politicians and some times in the proxies created by your army, is the main problem. There is honestly NO NEED to unleash any info war on Pakistan. People themselves will do the needful what India wants. Not because they hate Pakistan, but they love their supremacist caste, region more.

I have quoted a fact. The supremacist character of what not nonsense sometimes in army some times in Politicians and some times in the proxies created by your army, is the main problem. There is honestly NO NEED to unleash any info war on Pakistan. People themselves will do the needful what India wants. Not because they hate Pakistan, but they love their supremacist caste, region more.

LOL! Yeah, whatever. Your three little buddies here have exposed themselves like retards.

So suddenly MQM has become traitor who helped inter services in... in uprooting sindhi nationalism. Pakistan's civil services are not very well trained in crisis management, or aftermath management.

I agree that Zia gave power to the MQM so that it could crush pro Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto groups, most which were concentrated in sindh. The entire episode vividly details Pakistans ethnic faultlines. ZAB was a Sindhi so Sindhis supported him regardless of his throwing away Bengal. Just like our MQM supporters.

I rarely say it because it seems heartless but I believe ZAB was rightly hanged for his part in breaking the country. I am also hurt that Yahya Khan, Niazi and Tikka Khan were not punished in a similar manner. I think Zia knew if he took accountability for 71 further he would lose power in military ranks and there could be another counter coup.

But India has problems too. Punjab wants independence. Nagaland and Assam have an ethnic insurgency. Tamil nationalists also want an independent land as do Kashmiris. If Pakistan supports indigenous ethnic movements like our anti india Lucknowi relatives (the problem with our relatives in Lucknow is not just religious but ethnic too. North India has been Awadh and no ethnic identity has been provided to our relatives there) India could suffer big. But most Pakistanis don't have this global expansionist mindset. Neither our leaders had it. We could invite Sikh Khalistani leaders for talk shows like Tarek Fateh. I was in Lucknow when Samjhauta happened and the entire Indian media blamed Pakistan. Now we all know who was responsible. India is very smart. It does not let ethnic nationalism flourish.

So its a question of Pakistan utilizing the fault lines in Indian occupied territories.

I agree. Atleast 3 if not more of the countries top political parties have expressed sentiment that is pro ethnic and anti Pakistani. Altaf hussain has asked for Indian help for "muhajirs" atleast 3 times on camera, probably more outside. Syed Jamaluddin has made the claim that Altaf hussain worked with him to make Jinahpur. Then there is Hakim Ali Zardari who called Jinnah (I qoute) a "suwar ka bacha", this is the father of Asif Ali Zardari who was the most corrupt ruler in Pakistani history. ANP's Wali also said the same thing in other words saying he is pashtun first, muslim second and pakistani last. There are parties like BSO-A, JSQM, MQM, ANP, BLF (Gilgit Baltistan)... these are a minority but even if 1% of Pakistani population is so gullible and traitorous it is a problem, let alone we continually vote for and bring in these traitors each and every time.

A country cannot flourish when ethnic nationalists who do not have a national mindset nor any care for its development continue to rule it. The thing is how gullible can we be to vote them in? We brought these people in. All our relatives support Altaf Hussain and when he was making anti national comments we were deflecting blame. So we are to blame completely for this.

Also look how India utilizes threats to us. Brahamdagh Bugti has lived in India, taking massive funds and support from them. Tarek Fateh too is in india. He hosts an anti Islamic program known as Fateh ka Fatwa. Luckily he is the Indians problem now, but it won't stop him shooting his mouth against Pakistan.
India found its real Hindu identity after years of flirting with unnatural secularism. They have embraced what they are, have we? Till the time we obtain our identity in Islam, not all inclusive Pan Islamism but a starting point for a new form of Islamic association centred around Pakistan, the only country whose basis of creation was Islam. The association maybe a distant dream but the journey to it will mean Pakistanis will think above ethnicities or sectarian lines, they will get an alternate to Irani-Saudi divide.

I agree that Zia gave power to the MQM so that it could crush pro Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto groups, most which were concentrated in sindh. The entire episode vividly details Pakistans ethnic faultlines. ZAB was a Sindhi so Sindhis supported him regardless of his throwing away Bengal. Just like our MQM supporters.

I rarely say it because it seems heartless but I believe ZAB was rightly hanged for his part in breaking the country. I am also hurt that Yahya Khan, Niazi and Tikka Khan were not punished in a similar manner. I think Zia knew if he took accountability for 71 further he would lose power in military ranks and there could be another counter coup.
?
But India has problems too. Punjab wants independence. Nagaland and Assam have an ethnic insurgency. Tamil nationalists also want an independent land as do Kashmiris. If Pakistan supports indigenous ethnic movements like our anti india Lucknowi relatives (the problem with our relatives in Lucknow is not just religious but ethnic too. North India has been Awadh and no ethnic identity has been provided to our relatives there) India could suffer big. But most Pakistanis don't have this global expansionist mindset. Neither our leaders had it. We could invite Sikh Khalistani leaders for talk shows like Tarek Fateh. I was in Lucknow when Samjhauta happened and the entire Indian media blamed Pakistan. Now we all know who was responsible. India is very smart. It does not let ethnic nationalism flourish.

So its a question of Pakistan utilizing the fault lines in Indian occupied territories.

Why did you say Pakistanis have no loyalty in their blood? Gross generalization especially when you CLAIM to be a Pakistani yourself. Does that include you and your family? LOL! Indian exposed.

India found its real Hindu identity after years of flirting with unnatural secularism. They have embraced what they are, have we? Till the time we obtain our identity in Islam, not all inclusive Pan Islamism but a starting point for a new form of Islamic association centred around Pakistan, the only country whose basis of creation was Islam. The association maybe a distant dream but the journey to it will mean Pakistanis will think above ethnicities or sectarian lines, they will get an alternate to Irani-Saudi divide.

LOL! Horse manure. You cant hide what you are.

Nope, to be honest, India was already a Hindu state. This is why Jinnah couldn't hold the PM seat in India and had to create a new country. People realize now is only that many other people and personalities have done much more than Nehru but never got recognized.

Nope, to be honest, India was already a Hindu state. This is why Jinnah couldn't hold the PM seat in India and had to create a new country. People realize now is only that many other people and personalities have done much more than Nehru but never got recognized.

LOL! Those three Indians will understand exactly what you mean! It doesnt take long for the mask to drop does it?

And Nehru/gandhi got independence from British to be PM?

India was going to be Hindu state, lessons learnt from elections 1935. However surprisingly the real face of it remained hidden till recent times.

And Nehru/gandhi got independence from British to be PM?

India was going to be Hindu state, lessons learnt from elections 1935. However surprisingly the real face of it remained hidden till recent times.

Which part of India are you from? LOL! Indian.

Insulting the ISI at a time when we are fighting a war on terror should be discouraged. Havizsultan thinks 'Pakistanis have no loyalty in our blood.' Please check out this thread.

@waz @Horus

LOL! Those three Indians will understand exactly what you mean! It doesnt take long for the mask to drop does it?
For a PMLN supporter the pyjama drops faster than the mask he is wearing because he will sell himself like Nawaz to Afghans, Indians and Americans, whichever are ready to pay. ;)

The problem is vast not just restricted to the political leadership. The problem is in after parting away from India, the border emerged but habits did not change. And as an outsider, I observe the habits are no different than us. Pakistan has a region which also had princely states due to regional differences. Which have been tried to forcefully follow a law suited for Punjab but not other states. The civil administration is weak and not recognizing this well.

But India has problems too. Punjab wants independence. Nagaland and Assam have an ethnic insurgency. Tamil nationalists also want an independent land as do Kashmiris. If Pakistan supports indigenous ethnic movements like our anti india Lucknowi relatives (the problem with our relatives in Lucknow is not just religious but ethnic too

In India, the princely states have agreed to join the dominion of India, now the republic with out any forceful annexation. Infact Kashmir would have been totally peacefully ours if Nehru had not went to UN. But the fact is all these movements have died long ago, except for Kashmir. And in rest of the state, it is local politics generated, as a part of vote bank politics, to CUT/DIVIDE the votes. The way AAP does.

If a state has 70 Million people, which is normal for most of the states in India and few thousands come on street, it makes no majority supporting any such movement and would be crushed by the people itself. No one want to indulge into dirty game except for the politicians.

Khalistan was another problem due to elections and candidate selection. Bhinderwala was one of the candidates from Congress who was not given the ticket to fight elections and was rather made convenor which he did not accept. And rest is history.

make it illegal in some places in India, then make it legal in other places in India etc....
India is a federal republic where different states can and do have their own laws, what's so hard to understand about that ?

Gujarat, for example, happens to be a dry state (no legal alcohol) while Goa lists all alcohol as a food commodity (I think), basically zero regulation on sales, so every corner hut that sells groceries etc also stocks beer and wine etc, states also tax fuel and other goods and services differently, procuring a firearm, which is extremely regulated across the board, also varies by state.

anywho, on topic:

Pakistan should fight fire with fire and expose the fascist Hindus and their evil agenda to the world, what stops you from making your own propaganda website or app etc ?

Especially Havizsultan. Not surprising. He always sounded dodgy.
lol, you must be genuinely new (joined Dec 31st for the first time ever) to say that.

Haviz mian is a mystery shrouded in mystery, been trying to figure out how old that guy is for years now, he flips between being an infant born in Lucknow whose family migrated to Pakistan shortly after partition, which makes him an old man of vintage lol, to some 25? odd year old born in Pakistan proper, and he likes his playstation. lol

maybe he likes to roleplay here and play his father or grandfather, strange guy. :P

India is a federal republic where different states can and do have their own laws, what's so hard to understand about that ?

Gujarat, for example, happens to be a dry state (no legal alcohol) while Goa lists all alcohol as a food commodity (I think), basically zero regulation on sales, so every corner hut that sells groceries etc also stocks beer and wine etc, states also tax fuel and other goods and services differently, procuring a firearm, which is extremely regulated across the board, also varies by state.

anywho, on topic:

Pakistan should fight fire with fire and expose the fascist Hindus and their evil agenda to the world, what stops you from making your own propaganda website or app etc ?

More Indians coming to save the other Indians! LOL

anywho, on topic:

anywho, on topic:

lol, you must be genuinely new (joined Dec 31st for the first time ever) to say that.

Haviz mian is a mystery shrouded in mystery, been trying to figure out how old that guy is for years now, he flips between being an infant born in Lucknow whose family migrated to Pakistan shortly after partition, which makes him an old man of vintage lol, to some 25? odd year old born in Pakistan proper, and he likes his playstation. lol

maybe he likes to roleplay here and play his father or grandfather, strange guy. :P

LOL! Why are you so worried? Come to defend your buddies?

Our family moved a little late to Pakistan, thats all so my being 27 isn't much of a surprise. I was born in Islamabad and am a staunch Pakistani with strong links to Lucknowi and hyderabadi freedom seekers, some who are our relatives. My parents grandparents and 4/5th of our relatives were born in Lucknow or surrounding parts. Hope that clears the confusion. And I am not within the borders of Pakistan right now.

PS:

I don't have a PS. But true, I like games and use other methods to play them. Mostly pirating. ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom