What's new

Indian Deep State Intensifies Information War Against Pakistan

I was trying to avoid you but a fool who will get himself banned eventually like you deserves to be because you are being a nuisance on this thread.

I am guessing you are a very typical supporter of PMLN here, hence discussion of its anti national policies vis a vis Afghanistan and India is not going down well with you. As I said loyalty is not in most Pakistanis blood including you. Instead we are more focused on our current voting habits, arrogance over our support for corrupt and violent political parties. If you need proof of what I say is true look at the events before 71. Pakistan was divided over ethnicity once. If we do not check ourselves now it may happen again. Nationalists like me will try to stop that from happening at all costs.

You said Pakistanis have no loyalty in their blood. You are the one who will get banned. You have been exposed. Now you get upset? LOL! Indian.

ISI as whole is struck in 90's,out of all our Arms SOF are doing best with broad vision.
No doubt. ISI is still living in past laurels. It has been outwitted by RAW in Afghanistan. We do not have ingress even into Afghanistan what to talk of anything else. Even if TTA succeeds eventually the losses Pakistan faced in its own backyard vs what India faced thousand miles away register as a failure in my book. The economic damage Pakistan faced has completed India's objectives many times over.

No doubt. ISI is still living in past laurels. It has been outwitted by RAW in Afghanistan. We do not have ingress even into Afghanistan what to talk of anything else. Even if TTA succeeds eventually the losses Pakistan faced in its own backyard vs what India faced thousand miles away register as a failure in my book. The economic damage Pakistan faced has completed India's objectives many times over.

Rubbish.

@waz @Horus

Take a look at what is happening in this thread.

The problem is huge and ignoring it has made it enormous. India cannot cause destruction in Pakistan without willing and traitorous Pakistanis in our midst.

You said Pakistanis have no loyalty in their blood. You are the one who will get banned. You have been exposed. Now you get upset? LOL! Indian.
Please use your brain. The mods don't need you to be policeman here. You are better at being the dakait of the nation with your corrupt voting practices.

This forum is for debate and I or anyone else being bullied on this thread has said anything out of the ordinary.

Though sometimes hurtful statements need to be made. Why are Brahamdagh Bugti or Altaf Hussain even present? Known traitors both? People are waiting for the opportunity to vote ethnic. This is an endless cycle. When a person puts his ethnicity above his nationality then there are bound to be enormous problems. Admit it. Stop running around in circles. We caused what Pakistan is suffering today. Indians played their part but we gave them an opening they could exploit.

Sometimes to get better at something you need to be honest about your deficiency.

And you would know why? Because you work for the ISI? Oh please, i can see exactly what tip you are on.

The problem is huge and ignoring it has made it enormous. India cannot cause destruction in Pakistan without willing and traitorous Pakistanis in our midst.

Please use your brain. The mods don't need you to be policeman here. You are better at being the dakait of the nation with your corrupt voting practices.

This forum is for debate and I or anyone else being bullied on this thread has said anything out of the ordinary.

Though sometimes hurtful statements need to be made. Why are Brahamdagh Bugti or Altaf Hussain even present? Known traitors both? People are waiting for the opportunity to vote ethnic. This is an endless cycle. When a person puts his ethnicity above his nationality then there are bound to be enormous problems. Admit it. Stop running around in circles. We caused what Pakistan is suffering today. Indians played their part but we gave them an opening they could exploit.

You said Pakistanis have no loyalty in their blood. How dare you make such an accusation against a nation of 200 million people. Maybe you and your family have no loyalty to Pakistan. Speak for yourself.

Are you a 14 yr fanboy or not?

But you are an Indian right? LOL!

Sometimes to get better at something you need to be honest about your deficiency.

Are you a 14 yr fanboy or not?
The member is purposely being aggressive. He is like a little child who thinks he's incharge until mama steps in the room and gives a much needed spanking. Pointless debating with this sort of childish behavior. We have to rise above this and decide not to vote ethnic. Take ethnicity easy. Criticize your ethnic group, admit its mistakes and avoid the parties that succeed by promoting themselves as ethnic saviors.

The member is purposely being aggressive. He is like a little child who thinks he's incharge until mama steps in the room and gives a much needed spanking. Pointless debating with this sort of childish behavior. We have to rise above this and decide not to vote ethnic. Take ethnicity easy. Criticize your ethnic group, admit its mistakes and avoid the parties that succeed by promoting themselves as ethnic saviors.

Pakistanis have no loyalty in their blood? Really? Says who? You?

The bigger problem is there are traitors who are ready to work for RAW and other organizations. Tarek Fateh, Altaf Hussain, Syed Jamaluddin, Daud Khattak are just some of the figures ready to break their own country. We have produced so many traitors I have lost count. Loyalty is not in Pakistani blood.

So suddenly MQM has become traitor who helped inter services in... in uprooting sindhi nationalism. Pakistan's civil services are not very well trained in crisis management, or aftermath management.

My Khaba is more Pakistani than you. Get lost Schmuck!

LOL! What the hell does that mean? Like your friend Havi, do you believe that Pakistanis have no loyalty in their blood as well? Do you defend your friend's statement? Go on.

Don't chest thump on civil war.
no one is chest thumping over it. Pakistan will do really well if it remains in the tradition of south Asia, the more Pakistan tries to move to be Middle Eastern, it will create trouble internally.

no one is chest thumping over it. Pakistan will do really well if it remains in the tradition of south Asia, the more Pakistan tries to move to be Middle Eastern, it will create trouble internally.

Come to help out your false flag Indian buddies. LOL! They arent that bright. Couldnt stay in character! LOL!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom