What's new

Indian Deep State Intensifies Information War Against Pakistan

Indian PDF posters prove that survey to be true. I have never come across a more ignorant people than Indians online. Absolutely retarded people.

very late assessment.
India already did that in 70's and now the identity crisis and govt. recognition and conflict in powersharing is the outcome of that.

very late assessment.
India already did that in 70's and now the identity crisis and govt. recognition and conflict in powersharing is the outcome of that.
Don't chest thump on civil war.

Its no rocket science to figure out deliberate attempt of maligning Pakistan in every news website over the years. All you can find is negativity about Pakistan and religion. What is most deplorable and against editorial ethics is, the false information they are spreading about us. Surely its a deliberate attempt to brainwash entire Indian youth population into share ignorance.
The bigger problem is there are traitors who are ready to work for RAW and other organizations. Tarek Fateh, Altaf Hussain, Syed Jamaluddin, Daud Khattak are just some of the figures ready to break their own country. We have produced so many traitors I have lost count.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bigger problem is there are traitors who are ready to work for RAW and other organizations. Tarek Fateh, Altaf Hussain, Syed Jamaluddin, Daud Khattak are just some of the figures ready to break their own country. We have produced so many traitors I have lost count. Loyalty is not in Pakistani blood.

Disgusting comment. Speak for yourself and your family. Only an Indian would say something as sick as that.

@Horus @waz

Last edited:
The bigger problem is there are traitors who are ready to work for RAW and other organizations. Tarek Fateh, Altaf Hussain, Syed Jamaluddin, Daud Khattak are just some of the figures ready to break their own country. We have produced so many traitors I have lost count. Loyalty is not in Pakistani blood.
Simply because we have never hanged any such bastard publicly.There courage is sky rocketing due to our ineptness.
When traitors will be crowned,how loyalty will flourish?

The bottomline is our deep state is still living in 90s. I personally knew one of the Media heads of ISI, A retired Brigadier with no vision. 'Naukri soch'
ISPR is doing its own thing and ISI its own. No Comprehensive strategy to proactively counter Psy Ops. Media is running anti state campaign in a rabid fashion and state is clueless. KPK will fast turn into a problem due to many festering issues.

Simply because we have never hanged any such bastard publicly.There courage is sky rocketing due to our ineptness.
When traitors will be crowned,how loyalty will flourish?
I agree. Atleast 3 if not more of the countries top political parties have expressed sentiment that is pro ethnic and anti Pakistani. Altaf hussain has asked for Indian help for "muhajirs" atleast 3 times on camera, probably more outside. Syed Jamaluddin has made the claim that Altaf hussain worked with him to make Jinahpur. Then there is Hakim Ali Zardari who called Jinnah (I qoute) a "suwar ka bacha", this is the father of Asif Ali Zardari who was the most corrupt ruler in Pakistani history. ANP's Wali also said the same thing in other words saying he is pashtun first, muslim second and pakistani last. There are parties like BSO-A, JSQM, MQM, ANP, BLF (Gilgit Baltistan)... these are a minority but even if 1% of Pakistani population is so gullible and traitorous it is a problem, let alone we continually vote for and bring in these traitors each and every time.

A country cannot flourish when ethnic nationalists who do not have a national mindset nor any care for its development continue to rule it. The thing is how gullible can we be to vote them in? We brought these people in. All our relatives support Altaf Hussain and when he was making anti national comments we were deflecting blame. So we are to blame completely for this.

Also look how India utilizes threats to us. Brahamdagh Bugti has lived in India, taking massive funds and support from them. Tarek Fateh too is in india. He hosts an anti Islamic program known as Fateh ka Fatwa. Luckily he is the Indians problem now, but it won't stop him shooting his mouth against Pakistan.

The bottomline is our deep state is still living in 90s. I personally knew one of the Media heads of ISI, A retired Brigadier with no vision. 'Naukri soch'
ISPR is doing its own thing and ISI its own. No Comprehensive strategy to proactively counter Psy Ops. Media is running anti state campaign in a rabid fashion and state is clueless. KPK will fast turn into a problem due to many festering issues.
ISI as whole is struck in 90's,out of all our Arms SOF are doing best with broad vision.

I agree. Atleast 3 if not more of the countries top political parties have expressed sentiment that is pro ethnic and anti Pakistani. Altaf hussain has asked for Indian help for "muhajirs" atleast 3 times on camera, probably more outside. Syed Jamaluddin has made the claim that Altaf hussain worked with him to make Jinahpur. Then there is Hakim Ali Zardari who called Jinnah (I qoute) a "suwar ka bacha", this is the father of Asif Ali Zardari who was the most corrupt ruler in Pakistani history. ANP's Wali also said the same thing in other words saying he is pashtun first, muslim second and pakistani last. There are parties like BSO-A, JSQM, MQM, ANP, BLF (Gilgit Baltistan)... these are a minority but even if 1% of Pakistani population is so gullible and traitorous it is a problem, let alone we continually vote for and bring in these traitors each and every time.

A country cannot flourish when ethnic nationalists who do not have a national mindset nor any care for its development continue to rule it. The thing is how gullible can we be to vote them in? We brought these people in. All our relatives support Altaf Hussain and when he was making anti national comments we were deflecting blame. So we are to blame completely for this.
As I said our deep state has no vision,we are just living off on blood of our shuhads.We can have only peace by capturing Afghanistan or making a 100 feet high concrete wall with snipers on it to complete seal ourselves from that good forsaken pit of hell and kill all politicians and nationalists to save our country.

Such propaganda tactics create lies and destruction. The same happened with Iraq continuous fake news bashing about WMDs. Unfortunatly PM Sharif has no interest in protecting Pakistan.

LOL! You really are trying to dig yourselves out of that hole you and HaviZsultan got yourselves into. Keep going, it is very entertaining to watch.
I was trying to avoid you but a fool who will get himself banned eventually like you deserves to be because you are being a nuisance on this thread.

I am guessing you are a very typical supporter of PMLN here, hence discussion of its anti national policies vis a vis Afghanistan and India is not going down well with you. As I said loyalty is not in most Pakistanis blood including you. Instead we are more focused on our current voting habits, arrogance over our support for corrupt and violent political parties. If you need proof of what I say is true look at the events before 71. Pakistan was divided over ethnicity once. If we do not check ourselves now it may happen again. Nationalists like me will try to stop that from happening at all costs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom