What's new

Indian cross-border terrorism in Bangladesh

Terrorism is indian state policy..
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Gujrat, Godhra, Assam and even in Afghanistan... all around inidna is running terrorism operations.

Yes brother, i support you.
Even a famous pakistani diplomat stated that most of the Indians working abroad are RAW agents and almost all the Indian multinationals are Backed by RAW to gather intelligence from other nations about pakistan.

Wait a minute......it was YOU :rofl: :rofl:

Yes brother, i support you.
Even a famous pakistani diplomat stated that most of the Indians working abroad are RAW agents and almost all the Indian multinationals are Backed by RAW to gather intelligence from other nations about pakistan.

Wait a minute......it was YOU :rofl: :rofl:

So how many troops you still have in inidan occupied Kashmir... and don't say you received it as a gift from a monrach.. and you never occupied it against the wishes of the locals.

So how many troops you still have in inidan occupied Kashmir... and don't say you received it as a gift from a monrach.. and you never occupied it against the wishes of the locals.

Actually the locals welcomed us when we kicked out the raping 'tribesmen'!

Batman, I agree that people in kashmir valley want to separate.Their anger is justified. However if you think they hate rest of India you are wrong. I have been to kashmir valey and found them quite friendly. They are hostile to security forces because we know why.
The image of everyday rape and murder will be shattered if you visit kashmir valley yourself.
Do you have any friend / relative in kashmir valley. Why dont you ask them.
Nobody wants to be with pakistan. And we know it is impossible for them to be independent.

Kashmir is an integral part of India, we don't pay any heed what any delusional outsider thinks about it. :wave:

Firstly learn how to spell Indian correctly. There are many short ways I can spell pakistan ;)

And second it was a gift so to speak right after your savage tribesmen invaded it, rest is history

Terrorism is indian state policy..
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Gujrat, Godhra, Assam and even in Afghanistan... all around inidna is running terrorism operations.

"India is behind flood in Pakistan", .......
"Most of the Indian working abroad are RAW agents"........
"gacwa hind will beat India"..... and now this!!!!!

Don't surprise if the next day he accuse India for nuclear proliferation to other countries... :lol:

How can India possibly claim themselves to be a democracy, I'l never know. Half the people who challenges their govt automatically becomes banned and labelled a terrorist.

The more important question should be, is Bangladesh a real democracy? Or a real country for the matter? Isn't it being run by Indian proxies? :laugh:

How can India possibly claim themselves to be a democracy, I'l never know. Half the people who challenges their govt automatically becomes banned and labelled a terrorist.

In India, no body is proclaimed a terrorist until he or she do their 'challenging' with the gun.

You will know if you make an attempt to understand it. The people in the question you raised are not challengers to democracy, but challengers and instigators against the country. There is a subtle difference between them if you make an attempt to understand it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom