What's new

Indian cross-border terrorism in Bangladesh

Kashmir is an integral part of India, we don't pay any heed what any delusional outsider thinks about it. :wave:[/QU

india supported bengali people of east pakistan in 1971 war for a noble and good cause,took active part in military

campaign. pakistan is doing the same to liberate Kashmir. china will also liberate assam. maoist will have their own

land one day. all r logical.

india supported bengali people of east pakistan in 1971 war for a noble and good cause,took active part in military

campaign. pakistan is doing the same to liberate Kashmir. china will also liberate assam. maoist will have their own

Indeed, very logical!

One day, India will collapse! One day! We shall have our victory then!

Am sorry but whats the point of this thread? And why was an old thread dug out?

Bangladeshis running out of Anti-India propaganda?

Kashmir is an integral part of India, we don't pay any heed what any delusional outsider thinks about it. :wave:[/QU

Yes, Pakistan should support the Kashmiris if lot of Kashmiris are taking a refuge in Pakistan, or Assamis in China for that matter, but I don't see that happening. Because about 10 million people had taken a refuge in India from east pakistan in '71.

If the same is happening with Pakistan and China then sure, they have a valid point.

Bangladesh was part of Pakistan remember?

We could handle you as an enemy then and we can sure has hell do it now. What makes you think you could ever unite against us. The "enemy of my enemy is my friend" doesn't seem to be enough for you guys.
And this "threat" comes from a nation whoze pants get wet even with a single arm deal around them....makes me wonder...:lol:

people trying to unite Pakistan and Bangladesh. If that happens, I'll shoot myself.

Ashok yaar there has been enough people shot on here. Dont say such things. You are one of my friends that i dont want to lose!!!

people trying to unite Pakistan and Bangladesh. If that happens, I'll shoot myself.

Well, I doubt if that's officially going to happen.

However, given the AL's history, its relationship with India, its manipulation of history along with propaganda, misrule, Bangladesh won't remain that way forever.

The BNP would be a toothless opposition under the leadership of Tareq Zia.

Can Bangladesh potentially be unfavorable for India at some point in the future? That is, from India's perspective? My guess is yes. Not an enemy or ally, but a competitor for sure. But what the time frame is, I do not know.

Indeed, very logical!

One day, India will collapse! One day! We shall have our victory then!

If India ever collapses, it will collapse within and not from outside help. India collapsed once and formed into two countries only because of your arrogance and hegemony towards people you deem as inferior. This arrogance, which has been further fuelled by the caste system, can even be seen now and is potentially very self destructive.

And this "threat" comes from a nation whoze pants get wet even with a single arm deal around them....makes me wonder...:lol:

your (pakistan) pants does not get wet because it does not have the power or influence to stop any deal....lol....dont make it as if you showing any magnanimity towards us....you also constantly whine when we introduced our nuke submarine,,,hen we got the nuke deal etc.....

your (pakistan) pants does not get wet because it does not have the power or influence to stop any deal....lol....dont make it as if you showing any magnanimity towards us....you also constantly whine when we introduced our nuke submarine,,,hen we got the nuke deal etc.....
Pakistan quietly worked on its strategy.....Indians spend billions on building a thing which was more than what they needed....Pakistan has just responded by moving to its alternative.......on the contrary Indians yelled on Thunder avionics deal...Pakistan went alternate route.....Indians yelled at Thunder's engine...Russia dicked em....Indians yelled at Falcons...US didnt consider them....India yelled at Pakistan-China Nuke energy plans....India Yelled at J-10 acquisition plans...and I can qoute a 100 examples more.....You guys just cant sit quite.....:).....anyways the thread is about Bangladesh so i wont attempt to derail it...cheers

India collapsed once and formed into two countries only because of your arrogance and hegemony towards people you deem as inferior.
Rather, because some people thought that they were superior?? Also, they thought that they can't stay under inferior's rule? But yeah, you're right, they were one of us at that time.

This arrogance, which has been further fuelled by the caste system, can even be seen now and is potentially very self destructive.

Not really. The problem is there but its not so big that it will lead us to destruction.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom